exercise surprise

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by clairegoodall, 1 June 2011 Social URL.

1. clairegoodall

clairegoodall Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(16.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    On day 10 now (PV today - :D)
    Last night I went back to my Karate sessions after stopping for a week during attack. I did do the prescribed exercise but was worried that 2 hours of hard graft may be the end of me...
    I went yesterday and was pleasantly surprised. I had energy, and was able to work sufficiently hard in the session as normal.
    I am achey today, but to be fair, that is not unusual the day after a tough session!!
    Am I allowed to miss my 30 min walk on days that I do 2hours + of karate??!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. soshbfly

soshbfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.8lb(10.05%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World since 25 April 16
    Well done Claire! Yes, exercise is exercise so you don't have to do exactly as prescribed. You'll find a lot of us do other things to get our obligated exercise in... and 2hrs of Karate seems quite a bit more strenuous than walking!!

I think the walking is just make it more palatable - not everyone likes targeted exercise.

Good luck!

4. bluenose1

bluenose1 Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I only walk on days I haven't done other exercise eg I count an hours zumba as my 30 minutes walk.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.