exercise

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by SPARKLYFIONA, 1 September 2009 Social URL.

1. SPARKLYFIONA

SPARKLYFIONA Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.03%)
    Diet:
    juddd
    ok so i know that exercise is good for helping weight loss but im getting board of the wii :(
    i have to be careful of impact as i have bad hips/back i already go swimming but was looking for something else?? so any fun/cheap suggestions??

also i heard someone here talking about curves and i just spotted one near me so more info on that would be good please
    thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(26.37%)
    Diet:
    Xencial, Gym & Healthy Eating!
    I would try finding out about your local gyms. With the vast machines and expert advice to get you on the right track. Curves is a womens only gym right? I think most gyms have Ladies only sessions, i know the one i go to does. I pay £4.20 a session for both the gym and swimming, or you can sign up for £30 a month for unlimted usage of the pool and gym which i signed up for that today :) Finding a gym buddy to go with is always fun =)

Or you could go for a bike ride, take the dog out or just go for a nice walk.

4. skyegirl

skyegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
  5. SPARKLYFIONA

SPARKLYFIONA Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.03%)
    Diet:
    juddd
    thanks i will go and look at the gym tomorow

6. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    i have a wii and i use these wii games

wii fit (with balance board )
    Ea active
    my fitness coach
    my fitness coach (cardio)

they are great i suggest EA active as my fav its just awesome. wii fit are bringing out a new game called wii fit plus its supposed to be better but we shall see it might just be a money grabbing thing as many gaming companys dooo. lol

i also suggest walking with music in your ears this is what i did very first.... exercise classes are good and you can ask at the gym for low impact ones and beginners classes and things its good coz u also meet new people and you think everyones going to be superskinny and atheltic but everyones really kool

hope this helps x

7. SPARKLYFIONA

SPARKLYFIONA Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.03%)
    Diet:
    juddd
    thanks ive got the wii fit and my fittness coach, i have pre ordered the fit plus but like you say it might be pants, i have stepped up the amount of times im on the wii now doing 15 min 3 times a week and want to increase that to 30 min 3 times a week once we are back in the school routine :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.