Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

exercise

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by SPARKLYFIONA, 1 September 2009 Social URL.

1. SPARKLYFIONA

SPARKLYFIONA Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.03%)
    Diet:
    juddd
    ok so i know that exercise is good for helping weight loss but im getting board of the wii :(
    i have to be careful of impact as i have bad hips/back i already go swimming but was looking for something else?? so any fun/cheap suggestions??

also i heard someone here talking about curves and i just spotted one near me so more info on that would be good please
    thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(26.37%)
    Diet:
    Xencial, Gym & Healthy Eating!
    I would try finding out about your local gyms. With the vast machines and expert advice to get you on the right track. Curves is a womens only gym right? I think most gyms have Ladies only sessions, i know the one i go to does. I pay £4.20 a session for both the gym and swimming, or you can sign up for £30 a month for unlimted usage of the pool and gym which i signed up for that today :) Finding a gym buddy to go with is always fun =)

Or you could go for a bike ride, take the dog out or just go for a nice walk.

4. skyegirl

skyegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
  5. SPARKLYFIONA

SPARKLYFIONA Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.03%)
    Diet:
    juddd
    thanks i will go and look at the gym tomorow

6. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    i have a wii and i use these wii games

wii fit (with balance board )
    Ea active
    my fitness coach
    my fitness coach (cardio)

they are great i suggest EA active as my fav its just awesome. wii fit are bringing out a new game called wii fit plus its supposed to be better but we shall see it might just be a money grabbing thing as many gaming companys dooo. lol

i also suggest walking with music in your ears this is what i did very first.... exercise classes are good and you can ask at the gym for low impact ones and beginners classes and things its good coz u also meet new people and you think everyones going to be superskinny and atheltic but everyones really kool

hope this helps x

7. SPARKLYFIONA

SPARKLYFIONA Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.03%)
    Diet:
    juddd
    thanks ive got the wii fit and my fittness coach, i have pre ordered the fit plus but like you say it might be pants, i have stepped up the amount of times im on the wii now doing 15 min 3 times a week and want to increase that to 30 min 3 times a week once we are back in the school routine :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.