Exercise !!!!

Joining in too from today. To start with i've just done 14mins step (not the wii one, but a much higher one), 20 jackknives as i find them better than sit ups, 20 squats. I'm starting out slow as i hate the muscle burn from over doing it.
I'm finding that my arms look awfully fat compared to the rest of me so hoping to get a little dumbbell time in later to start toning that area as it's quite bothering me. Hopefully i'll get another couple of mins step done later.

Get a shake weight susan! ooh jacknives are evil. My roll stepper really worked my stomach last night - tried to do sit up this morning but only managed 10 lol and my legs are aching. this morning 80 leg masters (struggle) shake weight and 10 measly sit ups. Thats it for today, think my body needs a rest from the 2 days in a row. If the rain ever stops ill get the dogs out for a walk after work.

I'd love to get them but with christmas coming up i've 2 santa lists to be got first ha ha. Well to you, you are really going for it. I just did day 1 on the 30 day challenge on ea active at medium level and did 20mins bopping away with my daughter on just dance. We were bored and i haven't even turned on the wii in a month. I've gotten very lazy, just walking and with christmas coming up i'm going to work my ass off.
I've also noticed that now when i take my atkins breaks that if you do your exercise the rebound isn't as bad. Which is a great thing.

it is. if we can keep up the exercise over the xmas period.... lol

35 mins with dogbert
loaded the car twice with the old cupboards and worktops from my kitchen and taken them to the tip, unloaded and taken them up the steps to the skip - damn good workout!

lol Steve.
Bren - did you enjoy?

I did 25 dog walk plus my stuff on the morning.
Nothing for me at all today!

Yesterday did 30min intensive wii cardio workout thing was "glowing" nicely after that!
Need to do the ab routine tonight though - killer.

ooh which one is that? and well done. yes abs always a killer!

It's the EA Active more workouts one I'm using the cardio one was lots of boxing, skipping, running best workout I've done on it so far!
Just a shame you can't measure how you've progressed though!

woo sounds good. yes i like the wii it keeps track.

wii fit plus, hannah montana ;)

10 mins stepper
Ea active day 2 completed
20 jack knives
thats me done for today :)

er yeah. its dance game and you get to buy stuff for her when you are in rio/paris and london its AMAZING!

Dance and shopping = perfect workout (if you could include a vodka too!)
You can have vodka too ;)

ooh why she swear?

Back