Exercise !!!!

oh ta. off to have a look :)

Ran 5 miles on treadmill this evening. Tried one mile of it uphill, which is a big no-no for me usually. It was good. :D

lol Steve.
Bren - did you enjoy?

I did 25 dog walk plus my stuff on the morning.
Nothing for me at all today!

Yes I did enjoy it, love physical stuff like that - time I got out from behind a desk I think!

30min walk at lunch with dogbert and 35 minutes when I got home also with dogbert today.

oooh well done ww, bren and flutter. Yes i was looking for tread, but as ive got the girls, might as well take them running :) just wait till the snow sets in i wont do anything will i. cant afford 100 quid + for tread through!

true. last time i went cycling on the plus though my doglet Gabi ended up in the water!

LOL!
this morning 80 leg masters and shake weight
later - 15 min roll stepper and some sit ups.
no dog walk/run tonight got shopping being delivered and need to do some doggy grooming

:rolleyes: Think my exercise tonight will be putting up 3 rolls of wallpaper in the bedroom - anybody want to come and help lol

Just done hours walk very easy pace but also signed up for spinning classes at the local leisure centre so that must count extra surely??? :)

Cycling on a stationary bike but you can adjust the resistance so it's like going up hills etc - you can make it as hard as you like good fun and works your butt off! :)

Back