Exercise !!!!

Yep... need to work out a good programme to watch while doing it! Plan to do 30-45 mins. x

WOO! you got anything recorded?

oh yeah :( never thought of that. maybe do the step manually ;) oh yeah get bob on!

45min swim for me lots and lots of front crawl so knackered but pretty happy afterwards (now if only I hadn't made a complete show of myself complaining the locker was broken when in actual fact I hadn't put the coin in :eek:)

lmfao ha ha. well done xxx

20 mins at lunchtime with dogbert (who is poorly with kennel cough - and in turn has made us very ill with the vets bill - £35 for the pills on top of the consultation and injection :eek::eek::eek:) and then up to town and back with him this evening to the vets. He had us up every hour last night coughing and being sick - poor baby. Am also having to take him to work while the kitchen fitter does his stuff.

Awwww, poor Finn!

Ran 6 miles on treadmill this afternoon. 'T'was fine.

poor Finn :( big hugs from me.x
exercise this morning before work 100 leg masters, 10 min roll step and shake weight. wont be doing dog walk/ run tonight - have you seen the weather? unless it dramatically changes ill be doing 15-20 stepper later.

Running club tonight for me - will probably do a short one (3m) as my knees don't really like running two days in a row!

great going you! its wet and im not going out tonight :(

Wii fit done tonight and last night! Need to do a proper walk with the buggy tomorrow but weather looks pants and still have shopping to do for hols!

oh go you!!!
me housework this morning and 100 leg masters. more cleaning when i get home and supermarket dash and then 20 or more lateral stepper and shake weight.

So, surprisingly my exercise mission has actually been going pretty well this week! Exercise bike, sit ups and some free weights on the old arms every evening. I'm aching like mad, but it's a good pain - right? :D

Yay! Well done Salad, and yes IKWYM about the aches and pains!

Back