Exercise !!!!

Is he all better now Bren?

Did my usual 8.2m run yesterday morning, and plan another 5.5 tomorrow - will report back if it works out.

Really want to do some weights to get rid of the bingo wings - running deffo helps, but I'm sorta stuck with a big wobble and want to work on this!

He still has a couple of days antibiotics to take (getting them down him has become a trial as they are HUGE) but cough getting less - but the missus has got it now lol

No, she has got another infection Bren - hardly any spread from species to species!!!! ;)

5.5m run this morning in the chill fresh air. Needed my hat and gloves. Just fab. :):):)

One hour free step on the wii whilst watching x factor. I sooooooooo need a treadmill or an exercise bike x

Well done all... I need to pull my finger out! x

2 mins cross trainer ( i know i know) 70 leg masters - will do step and some more cross trainer later! (when its mended)

I really need to get back into the serious dogbert walking but he does not like this weather (nor do I to be honest!)

i know its freezing. hence my lounge looking like a gym!

Ran 5.2 miles this evening. Under 50 minutes, which is very fast (too fast) for me, so legs sore now but very happy! :)

Thats really bloody good - am jealous of your efforts!

me - one hour brisk walk with dogbert (with multi sniff stops)

I had a good work out with the telly changer last night. ;)

LMAO Jim ;)
Bren glad you managed to get out and ww - wow! you amaze me x

8.2 mile run this morning, but felt like twice as far because of the wind - very hard work! :D

well done you!
me today
housework, cross trainer (as much as i can manage) step for 5-10 mins, shake weight and 100 leg masters!

Wow - that's lots! I really need to do something for my wobbly upper arms - might retrieve weights from attic. Gulp!

Back