Exercise?

Hi I've just started on Exante, just need a bit of advice, I'm training for a triathlon at the mo .. its in September, but I've been told I need to loose at least 2 stone to be fit enough for it. Can I carry on with my training and stay on this diet? Seems like the quickest way to loose the weight, and as un-glamorous as it sounds I have a wetsuit fitting beginning of July ..:eek:.. Also How do you stay motivated to stay so strict?! Cx

I run and do circuits. I started on week 2 and I feel fine, in fact better as I have lots of energy. If you're doing lots of training you may find you need an extra pack maybe? Might be worth contacting Exante to ask - they're very helpful :) x

Please dont do your normal amount of exercise in week 1, even doing it in week 2 can be dangerous. If you burn too many calories while you're taking in so few your body will go into starvation mode and will burn muscle instead of fat as it will be holding onto the fat. You need to give your body a chance to get used to being in this state and burning fat, which can take a few weeks. The very last thing you want to do is for your body to be using muscle as fuel as it uses all the muscles in your body, including your heart :(

Back