Extra Easy Food Diary

hya you seem to be doing good, keep up the good work i am new to all this and i love your christmas countdown can u advise me how you did it please

Hi :) To do the Christmas countdown, I just went into my user control panel and edit signature, and just typed in all the dates of weigh ins that I will have before Christmas! And then I just update it every week.

Only 0.5lb off for me this evening, was actually expecting to have weight on so I'm happy! * week and crazy weekend so I was lucky not to gain. Going to try extra hard this week for a good loss. 2lbs would be fine for me!

Monday 17th October

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance

Lunch: Melon, strawberries, Mugshot and a Mullerlight

Dinner: SW chicken with black bean sauce (2.5 syns), Galaxy Bubbles 8.5 syns

Total syns: 11 syns

Hey :) Ah I know, I found last week tough, ate way too much of the wrong things! Back on track today though and aiming for a good week. I have a wedding on Friday evening but I'm definitely not drinking this weekend at all, I had enough last weekend to last me a month at least :p Today is going well so far, I've had

Breakfast: 1 Weetabix (1/2 heb) with milk from allowance, and an apple.

Tea Break: Hifi Light bar (1/2 heb) and coffee

Lunch: Only 10 mins for lunch today so had melon, strawberries, Mullerlight and a coffee.

Snack: Just about to have an orange and a plum

Dinner: No idea what to have for dinner this evening, I need to go out to the fruit shop in a little while anyway so I'll have a look on here for some recipes, feel like trying something new! Will update later :)

Just put the dinner on and it's smelling good! Got some chicken fillets, and sliced them, dipped them in beaten egg and then into uncooked cous cous mixed with schwarz spicy season all and some paprika. Hopefully they will turn out nice! Will be having the chicken with mashed potato and mixed veg (carrots, green beans and broccoli). Also bought more melon and some veg for making soup; and some beef for making stew! Will make that tomorrow. Sorted now! :)

Im going to take a leaf from your book and its a new week for me tomorrow so starting from scratch, also going to start having a weetabix is one 1/2 a hex so i can have that and a hifi light bar for 1 hex b? I normally stick to toast so change do me good!!

Dinner sounds good how was it?

I tried turkey thatch or something from mag was gorgeous :)

Hey! Saw that turkey thatch it looked lovely, must give some of the recipes from the mag a go! Haven't been on all week, I've been really busy and haven't had a minute to sit down and update this. I'll just do my diaries for yesterday and today! Been good all week and kept within my syns :)

Saturday 22nd October

Breakfast: Melon, 2 weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance.

Lunch: 2 slices wholemeal bread (6 syns), filled with turkey and mixed salad, followed by a Mullerlight.

Dinner: SW homemade burger, SW dauphinoise potatoes and mixed salad.

Snack: Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Total syns: 12

Sunday 23rd October

Breakfast: Bowl of melon and a coffee

Lunch: Diet Fanta chicken (made by my mum, delicious !! Kind of like sweet and sour chicken), and a plum.

Snack: Hifi Light bar (1/2 heb) and tea

Dinner: Pasta bake (made with mince, chilli powder, paprika, onion, garlic; and pasta mixed with Quark), topped with my hea of cheese and mixed veg. Hifi light bar (1/2 heb) with tea.

Snack: Galaxy bubbles (8.5 syns)

Total syns: 8.5

I have just read your diary from cover to cover and I have to say you have really inspired me. Well done on your fab weight loss, I will keep reading your diary to help me stay on track, and I'm going to update my diary every day too. Thanks for a great read :0)

Thanks guys! Weigh in later, hoping for at least 1lb off!

Monday 24th October

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance, and an apple

Tea Break: Banana and coffee

Lunch: Leftover pasta bake from last night's dinner, followed by melon and strawberries.

Snack: Purple snack (5.5 syns) and tea

Dinner: Will be Chinese takeaway SW menu - Singapore fried rice noodles (1.5 syns)

Total Syns: 13

Will update later after weigh in! :)

teddysgoldengirl said:
Wow :eek: I can't believe it, 3 lbs off for me this evening taking me to 10 stone 9 lbs! Yippeeeee :D

Well done that's fantastic! I took a leaf out of your book today and bought myself two melons and a big tub of strawberries :0)

Best of luck Kirsty! Oh I know, I couldn't do without my melon and strawberries! Got a melon baller recently and it's great!

Tuesday 25th October

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance, and an apple

Snack: Banana and coffee

Lunch: Melon, strawberries and a Mullerlight (on yard duty today at work so only had 10 mins)

Snack: Banana

Dinner: SW burger and SW chips, with mixed roasted veg ... I am so full after this !!

Snack: Purple snack (5.5 syns)

Total syns: 5.5

Managed to get out at LAST today for a walk with the dogs, they haven't been out since Friday evening because the rain hasn't stopped since then! They are lying here on the rug beside me, they're so tired after their walk :) (and so am I :p )

Wednesday 25th October

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance.

Snack: banana and coffee

Lunch: mugshot, melon and strawberries.

Snack: Hifi light (3 syns)

Dinner: Omlette with ham, mushroom, peppers and onions, and a mixed salad.

Total syns: 9

Thursday 27th October

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal toast (heb) with half a tin of beans and a sw fried egg.

Snack: banana and coffee

Lunch: none :(

Dinner: chicken breast stuffed with hea of cheese wrapped in lean bacon, served with potatoes, carrots and broccoli.

Night out last night, had 4 vodkas (10 syns), and I'm ashamed to say I had TWO sausages in batter on the way home. Oops!

Syns: too many

Oh dear. Friday was not a good day. Was taken out for a 3 course dinner by my OH and really over indulged. It is inevitable that il have a gain this week :(

But onwards and downwards!

Saturday 29th October

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (heb) with milk from allowance.

Lunch: none (again, I've been so bad)

Snack: Hifi light (3 syns)

Dinner: melon, followed by sw chicken curry.

Snack: galaxy bubbles (8.5 syns)

Total syns: 11.5

Sunday 30th October

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal toast (heb) , 2 pieces lean bacon, "fried" mushrooms, tomato and egg, and beans.

Lunch: syn free pasta n sauce, followed by strawberries topped with 0% Greek yogurt mixed with sweetener.

Dinner: sw Chinese - Singapore fried rice noodles (1.5 syns)

Snack: curly wurly (6 syns)

Total syns: 7.5

Weighing in early today as it's Halloween and want to be at home when the trick or treaters call! Will update later, expecting at least a 2lb gain as I ate terribly this week :(

1lb on for me at wi tonight! Expected though and I'm actually surprised that it was only 1lb. Have been messing about the past few weeks and want to really get back on track this week. Have a week off work so I'm looking forward to doing a bit of research on here and trying out some new recipes!

Monday 31st October

Breakfast: Melon, followed by a boiled egg, 1 slice toast (1/2 heb)

Lunch: 2 slices wholemeal bread (1/2 heb and 3 syns), filled with turkey, lettuce, onion, tomato and peppers.

Dinner: Leftover Chinese from last night (1.5 syns)

Snack: Having a glass of wine (6 syns) and have been picking away on the sweets for the trick or treaters! Very naughty I know :(

Total syns: 10.5+

Will really try to up my fruit and veg intake this week and hopefully I will see an improvement on the scales :)

Happy Halloween to all ! x

Back