Extra Easy Online - attempting to maintain!

I have this. I did level 1 and then never retured to it again. Let me know when you start it next week and i'll start the same day as you and see if we can really shed those extra few pounds in 30days!! Have a good weekend away :) x

Thanks hun will stock up on those :D
Ohhhh I did the 30 day shred, only managed two weeks though haha good luck xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with the shred, I started it again yesterday, stick with it, it's worth it :D

Thanks guys I will definitely need all the luck I can get, I'm SO unfit!

I have this. I did level 1 and then never retured to it again. Let me know when you start it next week and i'll start the same day as you and see if we can really shed those extra few pounds in 30days!! Have a good weekend away :) x

Oh brilliant it'll be great to have someone to keep me motivated! I think I'll start it on Wednesday as I doubt we'll be back until late Tuesday. I'm going to do some measurements too and see if it makes a difference!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, blueberries, Mullerlight strawberry

Lunch - 1 Nimble wholemeal (HEXb), 1 tsp flora extra light (0.5 syns), 2 light choices cumberland sausages (2 syns), bacon (fat trimmed), poached egg, baked beans

Snack - mugshot, 1 babybel light (HEXa)

Dinner - SW Fish & Chips (HEXb), mushy peas, 1 tbsp ketchup (1 syn)

Snack - 3 mini meringues (3 syns), mixed berries, fat free natural yoghurt

3 tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
Small glass of milk (HEXa)
1 tea pigs creme caramel tea w/ skimmed milk (HEXa)
Sparkling water

Total syns = 5.5

OH's food diary is the same as mine today. Not enough SF at all but a low syn day so that helps I hope!

Hey love! Just been catching up with your diary! You're doing great already! Wow!! So impressed. And you're inspiring me, although I am trying to do mainly red days for the minute, and EE on weekends or if bf cooks as he does SW too. Xx

charl_young said:
Hey love! Just been catching up with your diary! You're doing great already! Wow!! So impressed. And you're inspiring me, although I am trying to do mainly red days for the minute, and EE on weekends or if bf cooks as he does SW too. Xx

Thanks hun. I'm thinking of maybe trying a few red days as I had no bread/pasta/rice at all yesterday and my stomach was completely flat this morning with no bloating at all which is unusual for me. I'll take a look at your diary for some red meal inspiration! X

My scales have broken! Noooooooooo! I'm going straight out to buy a new set tomorrow. Any recommendations?

I'm not very inventive I need red day inspiration myself. I usually just replace the potato in a meal with butternut squash or celeriac really. Xx

Morning! Oh dear to the scales! Hope u found some more!! Hav a lovely day xxx

Very naughty last night. Lots of wine and cider was had. Plus, we thought there was going to be food at the party we went to so we didn't have dinner. By the end of night the boy was starving so we got mcdonalds as it was the only place open. Oh well only a slight slip up but today's another day and hopefully a SW friendly one!

stef2009 said:
Morning! Oh dear to the scales! Hope u found some more!! Hav a lovely day xxx

Yes thanks I went straight out to Argos and got some weight watchers scales. Can't cope without my scales! :)

I had a terrible weekend food wise, well SW food wise, I cal counted though and kinda ok from that still, WI day tomorrow though so a bit scared! I'm going to start the shred again tonight, have you started yet?? Its amazing! xx

No i'm going to start it when we get back on Wednesday. Im looking forward to it but I know it's going to kill me! I saw your diary and I don't think you did too bad really.

It's our anniversary tomorrow and we're spending it on York so im expecting another naughty evening. Im going to weigh us tomorrow instead of Tuesday as we will probably be having a big meal tomorrow night so I don't want to effect our losses at WI.

Thanks! haha, was pretty bad, but definitely could be worse! Awww lush, have a lovely anniversary. xx

Happy anniversary for tommorrow hun have a lovely time xxx

Bit of a cheeky weigh in today and I'm 10st 6lbs!!! Obviously chuffed to bits but also a bit confused. Maybe it was because of the food baby and TOTM that I was 10st 11lbs on my last weigh in. Let's just hope it stays off until the official weigh in on Monday!

Also, look what arrived today!
I'm going to start it next week as I'm away this weekend. Wish me luck! Eeek!

2012-09-14%252012.52.08.jpg

I've got this DVD.... It's a toughie! As soon as I got used to level one level 2 started and that was quite a killer! I can't use it as much anymore as I live in a 2nd floor flat, I don't want to be creating too much noise for downstairs! Swapped it with the gym now! It feels like it works though :) x

Back