Extra half bars... hmmm?

ducatidiva

Silver Member
Hi all, I have just changed from Lipotrim to CD and have to say I am adoring all the lovely products - wow what a difference!

However, my CDC told me it was ok if I wanted to have an extra half a bar (or part of a bar) every day, and I am just wondering how this would affect me in terms of weight loss and/or ketosis. I currently have 3 packs a day.

Anyone shed any light on this please?

I have done a search on the forum but cant find the answer I need so apologies if similar questions have been posted already...

Last edited:
Hiya

Official guidance is that you have 3 packs a day when under 5ft 8in and on sole source, one of these a day can be a bar.

As far as extra bits of bars goes I am afraid that isn't correct and you should stick to the 3 packs a day for optimum weight loss, protective ketosis and general health.

Mike

I stick with peanut and craberry as the others seem to take me out of ketosis.:rolleyes:

Just wanted to say hi and welcome Ducatidiva. Hope you enjoy the rest of your journey on CD and well done on your success so far with LL.

Georgie
x

I stick with peanut and craberry as the others seem to take me out of ketosis.:rolleyes:

Ooh strange!! I havent tried the peanut one as I got sick of peanuts with the revolting LT peanut flapjacks :p Love all the other flavours though and so far no problems at all! Its so nice to be eating things that are 'real' food!

Maybe she meant you could split your packs??? ie half your bar??

I sometimes will have 1/2 a pack of soup followed by 1/2 a bar - then have the same the next day.

Back