F@#! Sake im back again.... and bigger than ever!

Thing is im hopefully getting a tummy tuck next year... but what if i get fat again after that??!! Thats £7k down the drain. Wish i didnt have the emotional connection i have with food. Im tired i eat. Im angry i eat. Im happy i eat... such an idiot

I'm exactly the same ,it's so hard .I'm hoping talking to others who are in the same boat will help .we can do it !!

I ate 1000 cals of toblerone yesterday - not ideal for a low cal / low carb diet :cool:

Hope you are doing well today :)

I ate 1000 cals of toblerone yesterday - not ideal for a low cal / low carb diet :cool:

Hope you are doing well today :)
Oooppps! Hope today is going better for you so far so good for me .I had a mug shot and yoghurt for lunch and I've made lasagne for tea with salad prob have a options hot choc later with an Alpen light bar ,bring on day 2

So food today comes a little over 1000
Breakfast was 2 boiled eggs. A bacon rasher. Followed by a homemade snoothie

Lunch was a mugshot. An apple & some wafer thin ham.

Tea 230g chicken breast dry fried in fajita seasoning. And a mountain of salad. With a pint of squash.

Still have a yoghurt to have which il hold out for!

So food today comes a little over 1000
Breakfast was 2 boiled eggs. A bacon rasher. Followed by a homemade snoothie

Lunch was a mugshot. An apple & some wafer thin ham.

Tea 230g chicken breast dry fried in fajita seasoning. And a mountain of salad. With a pint of squash.

Still have a yoghurt to have which il hold out for!
That sounds like a healthy eating day,well done! We can all do this

Yes i feel ok....
How about everyone else?! Good girls all round?!!!
I'm feeling quite positive,1st day done! I'm fed up feeling fat and crap! We can do this ! Have a good day everyone

I'm feeling quite positive,1st day done! I'm fed up feeling fat and crap! We can do this ! Have a good day everyone
Yes same!!
Ive just prepped a picnic lunch to take out with the kids today. And ive worked out calories so i still get a slice of pizza and 3 nuggets with all my salad & fruit. And still only up to 700 odd cals. So i think tea will be another chicken breast with salad.
Hoping to get a few steps in today. As finally the sun is out!!

Have a great day x

Little boost for the day.
Im down 5lbs since Monday.
Dead on 13st now. So hoping by official monday weigh in il have broken in to the 12s!!!!
If i survive the weekend.....
Fantastic Well done! We can do this ! I had a Muller light and 35g grapenuts for breakfast,having a mugshot and an apple for lunch and Turkey and veg for teathen prob my Alpen light bar and options hot choc for evening snack ,Then bring on day 3

I did well yesterday - under 800 cals - and did some exercise this morning. So back on track.

1.5lbs until I reach the 13s...it can't come soon enough!
Fantastic! Keep up the good work day 2 going ok for me so far

Survived!!! Cals a bit over at 1200 today. But ive been out walking about all afternoon. So i easily burnt the extra off!
Feeling good!!!
Yay! Another day done ! Well done ! My day has been good ,Now for day 3

Have a good day everyone! We can do it

I made it through on 700 cals so will count it as a fast day :) good luck today ladies!

Littlemumma - just keep thinking of that Monday weigh in to stay on track!

Sam - good luck on day 3 :)

Wow 700.... what r u eating for that?!
Im starving this morning.... but i dont want to eat yet as im at work til midnight tonight so i need to space it out so i dont cave & ruin it.
Ideas for low cal foods. Id like to keep cals around 1000 but eat as much as i can!!!!

Back