F@#! Sake im back again.... and bigger than ever!

Well done ladies! I don't calorie count I follow the slimming world plan .I used to do slim and save,Its a quick fix diet but I really need to change my lifestyle and way of eating ,it's so hard when we love our food I had weetabix with a chopped banana for breakfast ,Good luck! Have a good day

Ok.... so ive not been on here since easily 2015...
Short version of the boring same old story..
Lost 5 stone. Started with cambridge. Then toyed around with 5-2 Cal counting. S.W Etc... started april 2012. Married oct 2013. Felt amazing. Looked amazing.
Weight begins to creep on...
Sept 2014 pregnant baby no..3.
Had her june 2015. Am actually bigger now than i was after the birth

So... tonight i have reached that breaking point yet again. Had enough. I feel disgusting.
I think for now i will return back to cal counting as as much as id love to go back to vlcd i dont feel i can do it...
It was so so so hard.

Im ashamed that i was that big inspiration once to so many others. And now, what a con. What a disappointment to everyone. Esp my children.

Action must be taken.
Please help me. Id love some diet buddies as i find it really motivating to have people around me struggling too.

Tomorrow.
August 8th 2017 is the beginning.... 3stone needs to go! FOREVER
I am

Well done ladies! I don't calorie count I follow the slimming world plan .I used to do slim and save,Its a quick fix diet but I really need to change my lifestyle and way of eating ,it's so hard when we love our food I had weetabix with a chopped banana for breakfast ,Good luck! Have a good day
Hi can anyone help as I have just joined and cannot see how I introduce myself on the forum

Wow 700.... what r u eating for that?!
Im starving this morning.... but i dont want to eat yet as im at work til midnight tonight so i need to space it out so i dont cave & ruin it.
Ideas for low cal foods. Id like to keep cals around 1000 but eat as much as i can!!!!

I generally skip breakfast and have a soya latte instead... I find that if I eat earlier I'm hungry during the day. For a low calorie day I generally have a vlcd pack for lunch, one for a snack and protein and veg for tea. I was really hungry last night and this morning though because I generally don't do a lot of exercise on very low cal days.
So I did have breakfast this morning...a banana, an apple and a soya latte. I think I'll aim for up to 1400 cals today, we're going to see Wicked in London so it's going to be a long (but exciting) day.

Hi can anyone help as I have just joined and cannot see how I introduce myself on the forum

I set up a diary in the diary section then looked out for threads about diets similar to mine and introduced myself there. There is an introduce yourself area but I think it's quite quiet.

Mind you, compared to a few years ago these boards are dead quiet....

Hi I am new here too. 3 stone for me to. I would say forget the past I sure have and just concentrate on the now,
I set up a diary in the diary section then looked out for threads about diets similar to mine and introduced myself there. There is an introduce yourself area but I think it's quite quiet.

Mind you, compared to a few years ago these boards are dead quiet....

Im so with you guys! Im on day 2 of the Cambridge diet and finding it really hard! It's made me realise how much I've actually been eating!
Littlemumma- Don't beat yourself up! You're still an inspiration! You just need a little self love and find your motivation again! Wishing you guys all the very best! x

Go you guys doing packs. I still have a box of exante / slim&save but i think i will chuck if i try again. Im doing ok for now. But may consider a week on of them if losses stay slow. My metabolism is shot to bits with my on/off relationship with vlcd and im definitely finding it slower losing this time!

Well I am really confused using the site. Cannot find my way around it
Ah its tricky at first. The app used to b a lot easier to get around. Shame they ditched it!
Just have a play.
There are specific areas for specific plans... so you can join something u r following....
I prefer to leave myself here just because replies might b slower else where. This way you open yourself up to everyone. And for me im better at staying on track if im chatting away to people in the same boat! You can watch peoples threads. So you will get a notification when more posts are added.
If you need more help just ask. But im sure youll find your way around soon x

Im so with you guys! Im on day 2 of the Cambridge diet and finding it really hard! It's made me realise how much I've actually been eating!
Littlemumma- Don't beat yourself up! You're still an inspiration! You just need a little self love and find your motivation again! Wishing you guys all the very best! x
I did cambridge to get myself slim for my wedding. I lost 5 & half stone in total so it can be done!!!! Altho once stopped it flies back on!!! Well it did for me!

Finally bed!!
Food been as planned today. Just shy of 1000 cals.
Breakfast was a smoothie.
Lunch was an apple & 1/2 salad sandwhich on brown.
Tea a mini cooked breakfast! Scrambled egg. 1 bacon. 1 sausage. 1/4 tin of beans. Followed by yoghurt.

Ive been steadily full today too. But i have bad headache likely from sugar withdrawal?!

Finally bed!!
Food been as planned today. Just shy of 1000 cals.
Breakfast was a smoothie.
Lunch was an apple & 1/2 salad sandwhich on brown.
Tea a mini cooked breakfast! Scrambled egg. 1 bacon. 1 sausage. 1/4 tin of beans. Followed by yoghurt.

Ive been steadily full today too. But i have bad headache likely from sugar withdrawal?!
Well done! My day went ok .I'm hoping it will be easier once I've cracked the first week .Now for the hardest bit,a weekend .I've got my positive head on so fingers crossed have a good day everyone!

Did we all make it through??!!!
I have done ok!!!
I saved most my cals for tea tonight.
Breakfast i skipped.
Lunch ham salad sandwhich & apple
Tea fajitas! I had two wraps, and had some extra mix without wraps.
Cals today 1065.

Well done - that sounds like a great day, diet wise. I had 2000 cals yesterday but a vlc day today (I hate calling them fast days as I'm still eating!) - 665 cals.

I seem to have fallen into a pattern of alternate vlc days with high cal days. Just going to go with the flow and see where it leads...

Well done ladies my day has finished good .I think I've got my right head on again ,I'm trying to plan ahead .I've still got tomorrow to get through but positive thinking .we can do this

Well done - that sounds like a great day, diet wise. I had 2000 cals yesterday but a vlc day today (I hate calling them fast days as I'm still eating!) - 665 cals.

I seem to have fallen into a pattern of alternate vlc days with high cal days. Just going to go with the flow and see where it leads...
I got on very before with alternate days.
Keep going if its whats workin for you!!!

Well done ladies my day has finished good .I think I've got my right head on again ,I'm trying to plan ahead .I've still got tomorrow to get through but positive thinking .we can do this
Yes me too... its good to feel optimistic again.
Bbq for us tomorrow. Il avoid the carbs tho. Ive got myself some chicken to make skewers. And il prob have a burger with lots of salad minus the bun. Il make the burger myself in an attempt to be a bit healthier!!!

Yes me too... its good to feel optimistic again.
Bbq for us tomorrow. Il avoid the carbs tho. Ive got myself some chicken to make skewers. And il prob have a burger with lots of salad minus the bun. Il make the burger myself in an attempt to be a bit healthier!!!
And ivr not bought desert. I dont trust myself yet. Sorry kids!!!

Back