F@#! Sake im back again.... and bigger than ever!

What a day!!!
Iv badly sprained my ankle. The pain was awful at the time. I was in the garden for 5hrs today sortin it out, and just went over on it. On the plus side mfp reckons gardening is a good calorie burner!!
Breakfast was a 1/2 sausage sandwhich on brown. Then nothing til tea time.
Tea - bbq!! I had roughly 800 cals for dinner. Lots of meat. No carbs though. And i had a large vodka with it.
My total cals were 1370. But im ok with that as i had an active day.
Day 6 tomorrow. Then weigh day tuesday!!!

Really hoping swelling subsides. And pain too. As i need to be able to drive to work. Eeeek.
Hope we are ready for monday all!

Really hoping swelling subsides. And pain too. As i need to be able to drive to work. Eeeek.
Hope we are ready for monday all!
Oh dear poor you,hope your ankle is feeling better today ,Nothing worse than pain,especially legs or feet which then limit you from getting about glad you have had a good eating weekend .I have been good and I will weigh in tomorrow. Have a good day ladies

Morning ladies ! Just had weigh in and have lost 7lb ,so that's a bit less to carry about hope you are all well and your ankle is improving littlemumma .have a good day everyone

Morning all!!
Too tired to post last night after my split shift at work with this stupid ankle!!
Yesterdays cals about 900.
Breakfast apple & yoghurt.
Lunch chicken thigh. And beef burger no bun. With a light cheese slice on top.
Tea gammon steak. Cous cous & salad.

Ankle is a little better today. Am hoping my day off will do me the world of good!?

Im going to weigh in shortly.....

Morning all!!
Too tired to post last night after my split shift at work with this stupid ankle!!
Yesterdays cals about 900.
Breakfast apple & yoghurt.
Lunch chicken thigh. And beef burger no bun. With a light cheese slice on top.
Tea gammon steak. Cous cous & salad.

Ankle is a little better today. Am hoping my day off will do me the world of good!?

Im going to weigh in shortly.....
Glad your ankle is feeling abit better ,Good luck with your weigh in

A little disappointed that i havent lost anymore since i checked last week :(
But a loss is a loss.
Week 1 = 5lbs off
Well done! That's great! We're all going in the right direction,have a good day

Hey & welcome :)
Ive always low carbed in the past. And wanted to try and include some this time as im sure i always caved as i was so hungry!
The only carbs ive been having are things such as brown bread & cous cous. So im limiting them. But it was my first thought too. To mayb cut them out today.
Ive found that if i save the bulk of my cals for tea time i seem to get by.
Planned tea tonight is steak. Mushrooms. Salad & cous cous. I cant wait!!! Mfp logs about 500 cals for that. So ive got 500 to play with today. That will likely include fruit snacks as i want sugar today!

I also have loads of cooking apples here... any ideas what i can make? Kids are begging for crumble but i dont trust myself!

Yes.. its good i know. Guess i was hoping to see a 12 something though!!!
Next week keep up the good work .I have lots more to lose than you I'll keep plodding on lol

Hiya Mumma
Well done on your looses to date, I've been plodding in and out of this place the past 5 years, if its one thing that can distract an effort its family, friends and stress. I was very happy and loosing back in 2011/12 and exercising regular riding my bike.
I think I had found my higher self - something very hard to connect with but bliss once you do i was the happiest id ever been.

Sadly my life changed dramatically when i got involved with a very controlling person, along side aiding the caring of my Granddaughter ( so i was mentally exhausted) but that's all a very long scary story which knocked me way of my axis.

3 years on I managed to get out of that situation but by then my Mum needed looking after and i'm still a large support to my granddaughter. So in the middle is me trying hard to clear a path of my own. once you start caring for others is extremely hard. We carry lots of worry's and stress especially for our loved ones and all this can distract our minds.

I had an awakening a few weeks back i couldn't find my GD on holiday and the worst thoughts flooded through my mind i went into panic and found i couldn't run anywhere to even see what direction she may of taken and it was something i feel very responsible for and I'm quiet disgusted it hasn't been enough to kick start me again ( as I'm writing this the cogs are turning thou) I've never felt a panic like it and a sheer feeling of helplessness mixed with let down for the littleone.

Your fall in the garden i can relate to, I'm a photographer and when I squatt i topple backwards , a sure sign things are not as they should be. I've also had a weak ankle for years and when i'm heavier i go over on it. This weight has basically shut down my life and the aches and pains are joining it, at 50 i expected to be in a bit better shape.

So My basic situation is i need to exercise as i do nothing and the same as you Im now addicted to sugar through chocolate, biscuits and coffee. I need to desperately get off a the Coffee addiction.

I never use to have one addiction and was proud of it. I want my pure Blood back, I want the oxygen in my veins again and the smile and the excitement and energy that it brings to life with its choices of movement and clothes and comfort.

Im not on any kind of diet i cant follow a script, money and time & patience i have little of :D , its just the "no you cant eat that" diet. Also a Firm believer of we all know what is not healthy to eat so irradiating it should be enough with added exercise. Soooo Lets see how that works out again then LOL :D
Also like you i couldn't of done my loss without Minimins but sadly many that i was connected with have gone and communication can be slow if at all and in the past I've left due to no conversation although i can babble on ( can you tell) so im more than happy to hook up and i'm a Monday wiegher too :).

Last edited:
Welcome :)
Ah i can imagine you must have been petrified. I have 3 little people and its the worst feeling ever when they disappear out of eye sight.... they are my motivation to do this. My 2yr old already eats so much sugar. Its daily. I cannot have them end up like this. Coz then i really would have failed.
I desperately want all of us to live a healthy active life.
My dream is to b a midwife. How can i do that if im overweight. The long hours will kill me off..
Hopefully we can keep the thread alive. Its definitely quieter in here than 4 odd yrs ago. I like to list my food and my losses. Even if nnone else replies. Its good to keep track.

Good luck with your journey. We all have to start somewhere dont we xx

Well done ladies and welcome lookingforme have a good day everyone x

Back