• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fab Fella

I asked for a traditional advent calendar, (I dont like chocolate and as I'm dieting didnt want my usual jelly baby one)

My boy friend bought me a cloth one with pockets, and hes bought and wrapped 24 lil pressies, day 1 was a diary, day 2 was some Next bath confetti

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

lucky girl :) hubby can't even come up with 1 gift either so I don't expect much at christmas!!!

gl12282

Plodding on.......
Awww. That's so lovely :)

Gail x

That IS lovely!!
My OH bought himself a new car two weeks ago so has told me and the rest of his family that there'll be no presents for us. Grrr ;)

ahh thats so sweet lucky u having such a thoughtful o/h :)

How lovely is that, he's gone to so much trouble and they're wrapped, what a star :p The nearest I get to that is a stocking at Christmas:D until we started putting money towards our holidays I used to get very nice underwear (and in the right size), now my stocking is filled with lovely little pressies.

Will there be an extra special pressie in number 24?

How lovely is that, he's gone to so much trouble and they're wrapped, what a star :p The nearest I get to that is a stocking at Christmas:D until we started putting money towards our holidays I used to get very nice underwear (and in the right size), now my stocking is filled with lovely little pressies.

Will there be an extra special pressie in number 24?

I will let you know about number 24 :)

Yes he is a darling, not sure how/why he puts up with me :D