Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

family size steak and mushroom pie horror !!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by j0j0, 15 August 2011 Social URL.

1. j0j0

j0j0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.21%)
    Diet:
    liposlim
    Hi please can someone help me with descovery points, I had my tea and my bf last night he was cooking bless him but to my horror he mad me french frys with Half a family size steak and mushroom pie, but i did eat it all!:ashamed0005: and it was very nice but i cant find the packet to work out the points does any one have a idea what damage have i done! I resisted having wine though so it wasnt all bad. thank you x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ang2252

ang2252 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(26.21%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers discovery
    Family size steak and onion pie from Tesco is ........wait for it ......34 discovery points so I would imagine steak and mushroom would be the same ;-(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.