::Fantastic Feel Fab February Micasa Sucasa Team challenge 2010 <3 :: ALL WELCOME!!!

Good going kittyketts! :D

I've put on 2lbs :( so I'm now 1lb short of my target

thanks purple x x i have had a lot of stress this week so thats prob why i have lost so much ive not been able to really eat properly not been a good week emotionally but when i got on the scales i was delighted lol so every cloud an all that lol
my shitty stressful week has me more determined than ever im gonna be a size 10 by may lol give my hubby somethin to worry about :)

Hmm I know this doesn't offically end till tomorrow but I've managed to lose 6lbs! (and tomorrow morning it magically appear again :p).

So I've beaten my target for this month. :D

I've managed to lose 16lbs this month :)
So that's 2lbs over my target,yay!
x

Hi well I've had an awful month. I've been really good sticking to my calories but weight loss really slowed down so stupidly decided that I would never lose my weight and stopped posting on here and have eaten everything not fastened down. So I gained about four pounds. I lost it again this week so am basically down 5 lbs this month instead of the 7 I wanted. I don't think I deserve to have lost anything though. I joined the gym today and am planning to go 3 or 4 times a week to try and boost things a bit.

Well done everyone who lost.

xx

5lbs is still really good!!!

Hi

Yeah I know 5lbs is good I just don't really deserve to have lost anything this month so am feeling a bit of a fraud. Got a telling off from a GP because I got weighed last week and had actually put on at that point, got threatened with being taken off the tabs if i didn't sort myself out. ooops.

No one said that this journey was gonna be easy did they.

Mhairi
x

I have only managed 4 lbs which is okay but not what I really would have liked. I stuck middle of the month and couldn't get moving again. I have not been eating any different from before so now I have re-adjusted by calorie intake and really should do some exercise.

In two months I have lost 11lbs not brillliant eh!

i lost a rubbish 2kg this month.. :(
next month will be better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW some fantastic hard working dieters out there. congrats you all for great losses.....i can add a 3lbs loss so am happy with that. keep it up everyone x

Back