Fasting to goal....

That's amazing! Well done u. I am a bit worried about how hungry I'll be if I exercise as I usually exercise a lot and am starving but haven't this week as I've been ill. Do you find exercise ok on your fast days?

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haven't felt the need to go crazy on my up day which is nice. I have started tracking on mfp though so maybe that is helping!

Loving the sunshine. Will be going to the pub later guilt free! Dd tomorrow and then weigh in on Sunday.

Happy friday everyone xx

Morning!!! Dd for me today and then weigh tomorrow. Was up in the night with awful period pain so hope I'm not too tired today. Am off swimming this morning and getting my hair done.

Food planned:

- soup (108)
- warbuton thin (100)

Need to buy something after swimming so will pop to the shops... X

Lunch today was:

M and S BBQ chicken pieces (188)
Two chocolate rice cakes (162)

Misread the label on the rice cakes so now don't have enough for my soup and thin :(

Will just have soup I think.

Hope everyone is having a good day and enjoying some sunshine xx

Weigh in today at 10 stone 4.6 so that's a 5.4lb loss! V happy.

Today was an up day so plan next week is Monday, Thursday and Saturday down days. I have a wedding on Friday so want to relax
Xx

Down day today.

Gym (weights followed by fast walk on incline)
B - bag of popcorn
L - m and s Mexican chili bites
D - soup and one slice of toast

Calories on mfp came in at 433 so happy with that.

Am finding today easy so far but think that's because I had a giant burger for lunch yesterday and felt ill afterwards!

Right, best get some work done xx

Up day:

Teaspoon almond butter
75 mins run
B: 2 scrambled eggs with 3 slices of Parma ham
L: chicken salad with pesto, pret bar
D: going to make a Thai green curry with cauliflower rice

Also, guy from work brought in some treats from a trip to Mumbai. No idea what the calories are but I only ate one and they were small so not going to worry

I finished yesterday's up day on around 2000 which feels really high. Another up day today and then down days tomorrow and Saturday so will wait and see what the scales say this week. May have to try and cut down my up days a bit xx

Ah thank you! How long have you been fasting for? I do struggle not to feel guilty on an up day! I have started tracking on mfp and I feel bad if I go over 1200! X

That's good to know Rach. How much have u lost so far? Sorry I am always on my phone so can't see stats. Do u have a diary I can follow xx

Down day today.

20 mins swimming
Bag of popcorn and chicken pieces from m and s.

Need to decide on dinner. Might try and make something or go for my trusty soup... Decisions, decisions

Hope I find today easy. Must admit, I was dreaming it yesterday but will hopefully be fine and my husband is out tonight so will be tv followed by bed for me! Xx

I must admit, I hate swimming but am trying to improve so make myself go!! Hate my legs in a costume though too....

Am struggling a bit today. Really hungry and have been all day. Am thinking naughty thoughts so need to go to bed soon I think!!

So looking like at least 1lb gain this week which isn't a big surprise as my up days have been pretty up! I am at a wedding today and then one more down day. Would be super happy with a sts but looks unlikely

Back