Fat and 50!! I think not..

Glad your mum's doing better. Haha, yeah computer's are another language to me!

Thanks Bostik.

Well it's been a hectic few day's what with mum and then yesterday my friends 2 son's came down for a visit (thank you for fixing the computer Spud). So I haven't written everything down but I have been mindful of what I'm eating. So I'm hoping the scales will be kind to me on Friday :)
I start house sitting with the nutty dogs tonight. So I'll be getting plenty of walking done for the next 3 weeks, also hope to get back to Zumba tomorrow and of cause I'm starting back on the Shred tomorrow :-/.
I'm going to take my own scales with me for weigh in on Friday as I figure good or bad if it's my scales that say it I know it's correct!!

Thanks for the good wishes. Mums had her op.. Back on the ward, soar but O.K. Two of my brothers are going to see her tomorrow just to make sure everything is going as it should. Then one of them who lives the closest will pop in to see her every day till the weekend when myself and another brother can get up there.

Computer fixed.Something to do with the ram??? All gobbldy gook to me :)

So glad to hear your mum's ok. There's nothing worse than someone you love to bits going through a bad time health wise. :( Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery xx

I have finally posted my before photos!! If they aren't incentive enough to lose weight. I don't know what is:eek:

As I say with the photos I intend to post some more when I lose a stone and so on til I reach target :rolleyes:
My main reason for doing this, is because when I did LL they take a before and after photo and to this day I don't recognise the person in the after photo as me :eek: So I figure if I post photos as I go down in weight..Well as they say "the camera never lies".

That's a good idea :) I would do that but I hate the camera lol

Started house-sitting for my friend yesterday and had an terrible nights sleep :(

I had the dogs out for a 40minute walk both last night and this morning and will be doing a hour-1.1/2hour one this afternoon. As you go up their drive the top of it is a short but very steep walk. My goal is to be able to do that part without feeling I'm going to collapse at the top!! I'm not that bad but it takes me most of the track that follows (about 1.1/2 minute walk) to get my breath back. So if I can improve my recovery by the end of the 3 weeks I'll be pleased :)

Yesterday went a lot better than I thought it was when my OH announced we were going down the pub for steak night!!
I made sure I didn't go mad all day so I had plenty of cals left for the meal. At the pub I only drank water. Landlady announced they were running low on chips (light bulb moment!!) "That's fine" say's me "I'll just have a large salad instead" I will be honest I did pinch a few chips off of the OH's plate (that's why I put a portion of oven chips down on mfp). With the extra exercise I did yesterday I ended the day under my cals :)

I know there is the whole should you shouldn't you eat them debate going on but I just take it as it comes.. If I do I do. If I don't I don't. I'm never a long way under.

Talking about eating back exercise cals I am wondering how I'll manage it next Monday and Wednesday... My Zumba instructor who is super fit and teaches all sorts including Body attack and Body pump(?) is doing a taster session of B.A. Monday before Zumba and one of B.P. before Zumba on Wednesday!!! She's told me not to panic and there are different levels so I can work at my own paces but how on earth do you eat all those cals back without hitting the choccy??? Nuts me thinks!!

Of to get myself some new trainers to day. My others are about 5/6 months old and starting to feel a little loose.

I'm feeling rather pleased with myself this morning... 2lbs down means I have lost the 6lbs I put on when I wasn't well..So well done me :)

Well done you! That's great!

Aww man, 2lb is awesome!! :D -does the victory dance- on yourself little sis!

Thanks every one and yes the victory dance was done :D

I've been very busy with my friends dogs, sheep,pony and chickens. As well as my own animals but then the OH informs me I'm need to help pull up Ragwort (I hate Ragwort ;p). So 2hrs yesterday and 3hrs today have been spent bent over in a field!!!! Behave people :) I'm not even sure if I can count it towards my exercise.... If my hamstrings are anything to go by I can. The left one has put in a complaint :)

Still plenty of walking with the 2 mad dogs, so even if I am cream crackered it all helps :D

I shall remain silent................snigger, snigger............chortle, chortle............................PAH, sorry......bent over in a field? You should be so lucky!!!!! :D

Hee, hee :D

Not feeling great today :(

There was a party or rave going on below the house (my friends where I'm H/S) last night!! Cars kept coming down the drive during the night and as it's semi isolated it was a little nerve wracking!! So very tiered due to lack of sleep and my knees have started playing up from all the dog walking... So knee supports from now on...

Food wise other than a Topic this morning I'm doing O.K.

I'm having a go at Body Combat tomorrow before my Zumba class so I'm going to dose myself up with ibuprofen before the class.. I'm a little apprehensive about the B.C. but it's my Zumba instructor who is taking the class so that's a plus :) Wednesday I'm doing Body Attack before Zumba..... I keep telling myself it'll be worth it in the end ................. I hope :D

At least you know the instructor, so it shouldn't be too daunting. Put it this way, if you absolutley hate, you don't ever have to do it again!!! :) You might even enjoy it?

Im hearing you on the knees. My other one is hurting now, cos I'm putting so much pressure on it. I am exercising this week though, so plenty of bandages and ice at the ready. :)

Back