Fat birds can't fly

yeah it might make you feel better tonight but youll feel better tomoro if you stay strong hun :)
xxx

I'm weak :-( lol

Well, kind of, I had a very healthy tea. But..proceeded to eat Haribo and Hershey's kisses lol sugar :-( haha

I'm at work 9-5 every day from now til next week anyhow so I won't get time to eat bad I guess x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

frankinstein123 said:
I'm weak :-( lol

Well, kind of, I had a very healthy tea. But..proceeded to eat Haribo and Hershey's kisses lol sugar :-( haha

I'm at work 9-5 every day from now til next week anyhow so I won't get time to eat bad I guess x

At least you didn't have the takeaway :) That's the positive! x

Sent from my iPhone

Haha, I'm hoping my activity levels today and yesterday will help burn it off, x

I'm sure they will hun :) keep at it and keep smiling x

31/8/12

Breakfast
Ww thick bread 142
Mushrooms 79
Ww dairy spread 16

Dinner
Ww thick 142
Good for you soup 65
Ham 38

Tea
Chicken 198
Peppers 25
Onions 25
Green Chili 25
Tsp sugar 16

Brown rice 181
Egg whites 34

Salt and pepper

Snacks!
Cake slice 150
Haribo 344
Hershey's kisses 400

1869 cals

669 over

Eep

1/9/12

Breakfast
Ww x2 thick slice 142
Mushrooms 79
Ww dairy 32

Dinner
Pasta 158
Ham 38
Ww pasta sauce 86
Sweetcorn 60
Animal biscuits 95

Tea- this is where it goes allllll wrong!

Dinner meat and chips - 400? Probably more! Haha
Half of 10' garlic cheese pizza 453?
Skimmed milk 84

Snacks
1 oreo 53

1880 cals
680 over?

God knows!

10 weeks til holiday, shi.t!

11 weeks til holiday sorry, 11 whole weeks!

I might go to 1100 cals per day, replace my dinners with bran flakes and porridge instead of bread and what not and have a healthy tea, barely any fats etc, should drop off me, I just tried on a bikini, I look horrendous!

frankinstein123 said:
11 weeks til holiday sorry, 11 whole weeks!

I might go to 1100 cals per day, replace my dinners with bran flakes and porridge instead of bread and what not and have a healthy tea, barely any fats etc, should drop off me, I just tried on a bikini, I look horrendous!

I was just on a website and they said I should 1100 to lose 2lb a week. Didn't think women were meant to go below 1200 but I'm giving it a bash from tomorrow xx

It's more lacking on the energy levels if you go under I reckon, but I'm gonna have a hearty breakfast, decent dinner and light tea, cause I guess when it comes to tea time afterwards you don't do much but relax, breakky and dinner are where your energy is mostly needed, kinda logical I guess?

I might give slim fast shakes a go differing from week to week, you tried them before? X

frankinstein123 said:
It's more lacking on the energy levels if you go under I reckon, but I'm gonna have a hearty breakfast, decent dinner and light tea, cause I guess when it comes to tea time afterwards you don't do much but relax, breakky and dinner are where your energy is mostly needed, kinda logical I guess?

I might give slim fast shakes a go differing from week to week, you tried them before? X

I tried slim fast but my way of looking at it is they are 230 cals each!! I could have a ham sarny for lunch for the same cals and a proper breaky for that lol xx

Yeh I get what you mean, but the shakes are designed to shrink the tummy too lol being liquid they don't make the belly bulge like food, how does it work? Do you have a shake for breakfast dinner and then a main meal of 600cals? X

Frankie

I think you need more than 1200, let alone 1100 as you are starving your body and it'll just burn muscle.
You are really active and 1100 is not enough.

I think you need to plan better snakes, things that will keep your bloody suger levels steady and stop you craving junk.

Do you add all your food to your diary at the end off the day? I find by adding before i eat anything it makes me aware of what I'm eating and i think about what else i could have for those calories.

Personally i would up your cals to 1400, and be really strict about sticking to them by pre logging food.
Also healthier, filling snacks.

MissAmy said:
Frankie

I think you need more than 1200, let alone 1100 as you are starving your body and it'll just burn muscle.
You are really active and 1100 is not enough.

I think you need to plan better snakes, things that will keep your bloody suger levels steady and stop you craving junk.

Do you add all your food to your diary at the end off the day? I find by adding before i eat anything it makes me aware of what I'm eating and i think about what else i could have for those calories.

Personally i would up your cals to 1400, and be really strict about sticking to them by pre logging food.
Also healthier, filling snacks.

Haha I'm not that active lol my gym membership ran out and I haven't been back since doing long hours at work lol I only get two 15 min breaks at work it's not enough to eat a lot really I'm often left feeling sick lol so a shake would be ideal :) I'm pretty satisfied with 1200 cals atm so I feel I could go lower without it being too much of a disrupt but I may just stay at 1200,I'm gonna do one week on shakes and one week off :) x

2/9/12

Breakfast
Kellogg's cereal bar- got up late! 95

Dinner
Bran flakes 108
Banana 105
Skimmed milk 34
Velvet crunch 83

Tea
Chips at work arghhh 375
Thai soup 65
Cracker bread x4 77

Snacks
Mini milk 30

945 cals
155 cals under
X

Haha I'm not that active lol my gym membership ran out and I haven't been back since doing long hours at work lol I only get two 15 min breaks at work it's not enough to eat a lot really I'm often left feeling sick lol so a shake would be ideal :) I'm pretty satisfied with 1200 cals atm so I feel I could go lower without it being too much of a disrupt but I may just stay at 1200,I'm gonna do one week on shakes and one week off :) x

Good luck with whatever you end up doing (lower or not) :) xx

frankinstein123 said:

How did your interview go on Friday?

I ended up not going, which I know was probably foolish, but I will apply again now, and get things in on time, I wasn't prepared at all really, :-/ but I have a job for a year now, and we'll see how my next application goes, got hit the nail on the head with it this time x

3/9/12

Breakfast
Skimmed milk 61
Banana 105
Oats so simple 134

Dinner
Pasta 158
Ww pasta sauce 86
Ham 38

Tea
Chicken breast 157
Carrots 124
Gravy 40
Sweet potato mash 165

Snacks
Mini milk 30

1098 cals
2 under :)

Sooo 2nd on 1100 cals, not doing too bad really, today I was struggling to build up the calories, I had porridge in the morning then worked until 2:30, got home and by the time i'd showered it was 3:45, so had like a late dinner, seemed pointless as I still needed my tea or i'd only of consumed about 400cals, I wasn't starving, but after the pasta I was full, had tea about 6ish, I'm trying to cut carbs out for evening meals, or lower them, and deffo not eating past 7pm now,
Bought some slim fast tonight, chocolate one :) will be easier to get this in me when I finish work as I can have it on the way home lol doing my week of shakes next Monday, just getting my body used to 1100 cals x

Back