Fat birds can't fly

Hey Hun.

I'm backkk! Had a fair bit of time off minis and I've gone in a downward spiral with binge eating/restricting! Anyway, I've just got back from my holiday and having gained a whopping 11lb I now want to lose 1st 10lb for my wedding in 9months time.

How you getting on?! Xx

Welcome back Hun!

And hi everyone else

I've also taken a bit of time off but I'm back on here now,

Bit of an update -

I started two new jobs, one as a TA2B in a school for a years contract hopefully that will be extended should I wish to carry on this role, but I want a teacher position by next September,
I've also started work at weekends/school holidays in a cafe so I'm working around the clock and I'm exhausted !

I'm not eating right though at the mo, and I need to get my arse in gear!

I've got a tonne of work going on at home, from new bathroom to wood burning stove installation so it's all hectic atm!

I have 4 stone to lose before my wedding next July, I'm going to carry on with slimming world, I want to hopefully start again tomorrow, but my heads not in it atm :-/
I need a wake up call! And I think I know just what will do it

- wedding dress shopping !! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats on the jobs! Hope you're enjoying the TA2B position - is the like a teaching assistant?

Ohhh wedding dress shopping what a motivation!! Any idea what sort of dress you want? x

Cheers :)
Yeah TA,
Tbh I'm bored in this role, it's difficult stepping down from being a teacher lol and I picked up on a lots of bad teacher methods already which annoyed me!
They've put me with a group in class, and I coach them, but when I'm saying something to them the teacher picks up on it and then goes
'Oh yes miss has just reminded me you need to do this and this' and it's like well duh!!! For someone who's been teaching 3 years you'd think they'd know better x

No idea about the dress yet lol x

Yeah I can imagine that taking that step down would be really annoying, am I correct in thinking you're a fully qualified teacher now? Maybe another teaching position will come up at the school and you'll have an advantage if you go for it having already worked there.

Yeah, fully qualified now,
I really love teaching, I just wasn't ready to take on the role, I will be by next September ,

I have a lot going on in my life atm,
A masters degree which I've just applied to do, new bathroom being fitted, new wood burning stove being fitted in my conservatory lol it's all going on!

Then there's the wedding, which im single handedly planning haha so much to do! So little time, and only one of me to do it haha

However, I do enjoy project managing, I'm good at it, hah

I'm also working the two jobs :-/

Oh latest news, my poor pug has been poorly, he got an ulcer on his eye which had to have surgery to be scraped :-/
But since that, it's got infected and he's just had another surgery yesterday where they take a skin graft from part of the eye to cover up the eye and let it heal, all very advanced eye surgery, but it's looking like he will lose the eye, I'm absolutely devastated :-( he was such a good looking dog! And over the past 3 weeks, he's just miserable, with a cone on his head, and he's lost weight :-/ poor Winston :-(

Christmas this year is going to be extremely hectic to say the least lol x

Soooo update,

My bathroom got ripped out last week, and my house is an absolute bomb site there's ***** everywhere!!
All my conservatory is piled high full of stuff, driving me bonkers now!

All I want to do is sit down and chill haha but there's no where to sit lol x

Hey guys!

I've got a lot to catch you up on!

Will fill you in tonight x

Hi there!!

I suck I know, I was meant to reply the other day but totally forgot haha

Soooo wedding wise, I'm currently in a strop with it all!
I'm probably going to have to cancel my wedding in sicily,
Basically we never wanted a big white wedding, but we ended up doing for our family, it turns out no one can afford sicily after saying they could and now no one is coming so we are deciding to change it!
I'm so annoyed it's untrue!
However, I own a caravan in France and I thought ooh we could do it here in the church etc
Turns out you have to be french to marry there! Which is a bummer, we could have a blessing though, BUT also turns out, our in laws have already rented their van out so wouldn't be able to come down for the dates said, in so pissed!

We're thinking of eloping now!!
I'm just pissed off with it all :-@
I've lost 9lbs tho lol x

Oh crikey it's all a bit of a mess then hun :-( you were getting married before me so how come it's taken people so long to say they can't go? Why don't you still go and get married in Sicily and come home for a massive party?

I'm on countdown to our wedding but like an idiot I've been off the diet since November and now I have gained stone meaning I have 2st to lose!!! And a mere 5.5 months to dress fitting day!

People are ARSEHOLES lol

Sicily is still booked for us atm, but we're just gonna go vegas now!
Sicily was meant to be this big white wedding but no use having such a lavish doo if there's no one around to help celebrate and show off lol
Vegas it is! Woo :-D
Hopefully will book it soon,
And transfer the money from sicily onto another holiday elsewhere x

I'm buying a treadmill!! :-D

Yeahhh ive booked at somewhere called the grove which is 39 mins outside of vegas gorgeous place for the ceremony! Have yet to book flights and hotel though haha

Treadmill is £189! Bargain :) I'll get more use out of it than my gym membership I never use lol x

Morning, thought I'd say hi, I'm getting married in Vegas in less than 8 weeks. Only booked 4 weeks ago :D it's so exciting!

Oh my gosh!!
Amazing :-D
Where you getting married? X

Mon Bel Ami Chapel, cute and cheesy. We're staying at the Excalibur right on the strip. Have you seen many of the hotels? It looks like a castle and has medieval themed stuff :D

Yeah between us we've been 4 times ;-)
We're staying at either Wynn or the Venetian,
Lots of fun! I can't wait

Have you been before? X

Oh wow, Vegas veterans then :D
Nope, we've never been, anything we HAVE to do when we're there? (Apart from get married, obvs.)
I have to stop myself from bursting with excitement on a daily basis. Only 7 weeks and 3 days to go. It's bloody good diet motivation though! X

Back