*** fat falling off friday - hour by hour***

Thanks Caroline.
I was just so angry (another story) and I gave in.
It's like the thread about having a "fat head" - I wish mine would go away!

Ugh. Day of poo, not literally. Got told during my end of assessment that at time I can be.... "confrontational is too strong.... direct?"

What? Last time I was told off for being too apologetic all the time.

Oh I can't win.

However have been exploring me and psyche a bit today, and I'm away to have a moan on my blog.

Ohhh why does it always rain on my birthday? I was planning on wearing a rather revealing outfit for hubby2be coming home.... but its too bloody cold to now!

Ohhh why does it always rain on my birthday? I was planning on wearing a rather revealing outfit for hubby2be coming home.... but its too bloody cold to now!

TOO COLD:eek: TOO COLD:eek: It's never too cold to wear a revealing outfit for your man!!!! Get it on - he'll soon warm you up:D:D

I am still on a high from last night. Won't bore you all with the details but as some of you know when to see Enrique last night - Fan bloody tastic !!!!!!!!!! So, went to the restaurant first and was surrounded on my table by potato skins, with garlic, pasta, steak, pork, chips, wine - the whole lot. I had a CD soup and a bottle of water. Had a tetra on the way home so I still had my three throughout the day. Struggling with the water today, dont know why. Hate the weekends on this diet so not looking forward to that - think I may just sleep my way through the whole weekend (oh, I wish lol).

Well done hun thats great! I always find gigs hard.. i went to see The Killers in the first week I started CD and I almost burst into tears because the smell of curly fries was so intense for me!! lol

:cry::cry::cry:

I've just eaten a cumberland sausage :(

I'm really annoyed now :mad:

Did you eat anything else today or did you get back on track right away? Hopefully it wont affect your losses too much as its mainly protein, though it does have a little bit of sugar in it!

Hey girlies
glad to see you all okay........

Mia fantastic news:D about Enrique - know how much you were dreading it

Jen dont worry am sure you will be fine just get back on track with lots of water and a shake.

Anglea how did the check go - ok I hope xxx

Mommy B welcome to the thread and ideas for daily titles gratefully recieved............

caroline keep up the good work:D

And Lisa

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICK ;););)- you are probably having birthday treats at the mo with your h2b warming you up - enough said so see you tomorrow ;);)

Lexie just read your blog and hopefully I can make you feel better by saying that I had a particularly similar childhood where nothing was ever good enough for my mum either

I never looked smart enough never made the best of myself etc etc and do you know what... part of the reason this weight is coming off this time is that Im going into business with her and I dont want her to introduce me as her daughter and be embarrased about what a big heffalump I was!

theres alot more to the story but wont bore anyone on here with it will pm you it sometime, but suffice to say when you are on placement you are on a very sticky wicket cos what fits on some wards doesnt on others and I remember it well. COuldnt please anyone me!!!!

I would MUCH rather have a student on placement with me who was direct so I knew what they were thinking rather than someone who never gave anything away as I wouldnt trust them and more importantly patients much prefer a direct approach because they are ill and need truthful answers rather than someone giving them some sugar coated medical jargon.

BIG BIG BIG HUGS to you. Dont beat yourself up about it - I know easier for me to say than for you to do, and I know you are stressed with all your exams etc and think that is probably making it a little worse and pmt of course.

and do you know what we LOVE your direct approach on here and you are so so supportive, funny and a lovely person AND you will make a fantastic nurse - you can come on placement with me any time!!!!

Am off to watch last nights Greys Anatomy - gotta find out whats wrong with Izzie

See you all in the morning
xxxx

Hi all,
Well, got straight back on, had a choc shake and now munching on a peanut bar!
Trying to put it behind me and be 100% from now on
x

Well done Jen, that's the way to go!!

Happy birthday Lisa!! sorry forgot to say earlier. signing off folks, had a nice time with family tonight but didn't manage all my SS+ meal, was so filling!!

Back