Fat friend- What a week

Thanks Nee, we can!! Told hubby to take car in morning so I am forced to walk to work, it has worked last 3 days, although this morning I looked like a snowman by the time I made it in haha x

Thanks Nee, we can!! Told hubby to take car in morning so I am forced to walk to work, it has worked last 3 days, although this morning I looked like a snowman by the time I made it in haha x

ha ha I like your thinking hun :) Plus the colder you are the more your body has to work to warm up so think of all those calories you will be burning YAY xx

Well got up this morning with a note from husband saying Tallulah (our car lol!) is poorly! Since he leaves for work at 3am I thought it was prob just too cold cos she is knocking on a bit. So I tried again at 7.30am and still no joy. When he got home at 11am still not working, so I did what any self respecting young lady would do - called daddy!!!

Dad came and jump started the car and it was fine so turned out was only the battery thank god. I also slept funny last night and cricked neck so at 8am this morning I thought great this is going to be a RUBBISH day!!

Day then get better as i applied for a job at work (internal) and over 300 people applied apparently and i got an email saying i had passed the application stage and got an interview :D

Had to weigh in tonight as snow is getting really bad and have to go to supermarket to weigh. Didnt wanna risk being snowed in tomorrow and not being able to get weighed at all!! So shoes off on scale breathing in (does anyone else do that even though your on scales lol) and..... I lost 9lbs!!!!!!

I feel even more motivated now as have really enjoyed this week and have still had snacky bits and chocolate so I am happy as a pig in **** at the mo!!

Hope you all had a good day, anyone have any nice plans for the weekend?? xx

Congrats on your 9lb weight loss,thats def gonna keep you motivated to carry on now right! Well done you.
Oh and dont forget to update your ticker so everyone can see your progress :)
Claire x

So sorry to hear you are not getting the support you need from those around you. However, you will get the support you need on here and remember that you are not losing weight for anyone else but yourself. That way, whether they support you or not, it won't matter because with every lb lost your biggest supporter (you) will be right there cheering you on.

I too have a lot to lose and take it in small chunks, a stone at a time, and reward myself for each stone lost. So far I have a new pair of ear-rings and a lovely filofax and am looking forward to my 3 stone target as I am treating myself to a mini pamper.

It can be done and you can do it :D Good luck x

well done on the 9lbs. on the swimming thing please dont let your size put you off. i have always loved swimmming even when i was squeezing into a size 30 if you go to a quiet pool at a hotel or something you will ofen find your the onlyone in the pool the reason i love swimming so much is that size doesnt hold you back i am amuch better swimmer than most of my friends.

wow well done! bet youre smiling ear to ear tonight and rightedly so.its funny cause i dont know you but i feel all proud! hehe. x

9 lbs.... GO YOU !!!

Well done thats fantastic :) you should be very proud, keep up the good work.

And Congrats on your Interview, you'll have to make sure you say when it is but good luck anyway

xx

Weird isnt how we all feel proud of eachother, I am really looking forward to hearing how you have all done!

Cheers Nee, got to book a time slot, going to try book it as far in future as possible as its interview, case study, presentation and test ARGH!! So want lots of time to prep!

Indian tomorrow night YUMMY!!!!! Have saved 4 points a day so eating within my allowances. I am getting on really well with WW as I really can have whatever I want within moderation.

Is anyone doing anything nice this weekend? I was hoping to but snow now as high as the curb and still going strong....hate it!!

xx

Glad your getting on well with WW, I always saved loads of points then would go out on a weekend and not have to worry :)

I have some friends from Northampton coming for the day I havent seen them since Oct/Nov so looking forward to that just hope this weather doesnt cause a problem.

Enjoy your indian hun YUM YUM

x

Last edited:
WOW 9lbs :clap:

What great motivation to keep on track.

I've got my first weigh in on Monday, hoping the snow doesn't stop me getting there.

Thanks Babooshka and hope the snow doesnt stop you wieghing in Holly. I am lucky I did weigh in earleir because wouldnt have been able to today darn snow!

Curry night has also been ruined by snow....not a happy bunny been looking forward to it all week!! Still have the saved points though so going to have a yummy dinner courtesy of hubby! xx

I've just had Asda good for you chicken tikka masala - 424 calories with mini naan - 161 and feel like I have a treat :D

Enjoy your meal!

Sounds good Holly. My prob is only one i like is Chicken Korma...would be the creamiest one wouldnt it!!

Had Pie last night instead yum! Good stogy food ummmm. Then a few friends came over and one or 2 drinks turned in to a lot of drinks and then in my drunkness ate the left over pie oooops!! most of it comes under points i had saved but I was drinking captain morgans spiced rum with fat coke and lets just say I wasn't counting how many of those I had! Hopefully hangover will stop my gorging today! Bit disappointed in my self but oh well! x

Sounds good Holly. My prob is only one i like is Chicken Korma...would be the creamiest one wouldnt it!!

Had Pie last night instead yum! Good stogy food ummmm. Then a few friends came over and one or 2 drinks turned in to a lot of drinks and then in my drunkness ate the left over pie oooops!! most of it comes under points i had saved but I was drinking captain morgans spiced rum with fat coke and lets just say I wasn't counting how many of those I had! Hopefully hangover will stop my gorging today! Bit disappointed in my self but oh well! x

Dont let the yummy evening dissapoint you, you deserved a treat after a fantastic week. Just try to get back on track straight away then if you manage to save points again you can do the same in a week or 2 :)

Your doing so well, keep it up xx

Cheers Nee, hope ur weekends plans werent ruined x

Thanks, no wasnt ruined phew!!! Had a lovely day, ended up sitting in a pub all afternoon drinking diet coke and had a small lunch so allll god :)

Did you get up to much?

Worked yesterday till 2, did few bits in afternoon then few friends over last night. Was hoping to go to Mum's today to collect my last xmas present (there was a problem with elf delivery apparently haha) but hubby reckons roads are too bad. Dont think he realises how important GHD's are to a girl haha!

So going to rope the dog in to a long walk, she'll be pleased! x

Hopefully hangover will stop my gorging today! Bit disappointed in my self but oh well! x

Hi,

Don't worry about yesterday. Draw a line under it, today is another day.

Hope your hangover is not too bad!!

Back