**Fat**Friends**

all good here how are you?
Just watching the tennis. Glad its the weekend!! anyone have any plans?

No plans just keeping the kids entertained its so bloody hot even the kids get a sweat on lol. Just want monday to hurry up so i can start.

Ciara have you picked up your packs yet or are you getting them on monday?

There are no CDCs anywhere near where i live so i get my packs by post. They came yesterday and i've arranged them into 3 boxes lol i'm so sad! wish Monday would hurry up too!!
Have you got your packs yet?

not yet im going to pick them up monday at 9'0 clock so i can start as soon as ive got them.
have you done this before or is this your first time?

First timer. I didn't think CD would really work until I found this forum and read some pretty inspirational stories by people who did it!

You said you did it before..any tips?

i found splitting all my shakes a great help so instead of 3 i had 6 still with the 8oz of water in each half o i wans having more shakes and more water i lost 11lb in 5 days last time i did it hopefully il get a good loss this time on my first week. Just keep busy which i do with 3 young children found myself doing xtra housework lol. and i found brushing my teeth when i felt hungry was real help.
Thats all i can say really i only did it for a couple of weeks before then got pregnant so had to stop which i was gutted about(wasnt a planned pregnancy) but here i am again and raring to go.!!!
I bought 6 little tubs to put the powder in when i split them keeps me occupied while im splitting them anyway.

thanks!! that sounds like a good idea

Hows everyone today.
thank god its not as hot as it was yesterday.
At least when its hot you dont feel like eating which is one good thing.

ello, i've gone into mad cleaning mode. Getting rid of all traces of food so i'm not tempted next week! it's been pouring with rain for most of the day so haven't ventured outside yet.

Hows ur weekend?

Hi can I join here? My name is Theresa I am 32 a single mum to 3 kids, daughter aged 14, and 2 boys 6 and 4. I am 13st4lb and havent really got a final goal in mind yet, just see how I feel i guess.

I am only on day 2 of a restart and this weather is a god send lol, dont feel like eating, so hoping once I got a week under my belt it will become a way of life, I did the diet a year ago and lost 2 stone in 8 weeks, had a planned weekend off and never started again, so I also know this time I have to be stricter with myself

Welcome to the group this*time.hope your ok.

Ciara - weekend so far aint been to bad. i too have been in cleaning mode and have been getting rid of food and rearranging cupboards lol.
Roll on monday!!!!!!!!!

Thank you,
well its day 3 for me and my scales already a 3/4 lb loss :). going out today but my main concern is...... is there a loo near by lol

Im starting tomorrow cant wait.
Thats the only thing when you have to drink so much water you need to pee all the time lol

Hows all my **fat**friends** today?

So when is everyones weigh in day?
Mine is on a monday

I keep singing this song today...i'm feeling rather hyperactive lol!

WI will be Mondays for me too! so glad someone else is starting tomorrow too :) good luck!!

I hate that song lol. drives me crazy!!!
Im in a really good mood today aswell keep singing alot.lol
Im glad there are people starting the same day as me aswell.
good luck for tomorro. let me know how ya go girlx

lol I don't like that song either but its stuck in my head for some reason

hiya

love to join you all, probs starting this week, tuesday! Unless I talk myself back out of it!!

Catch up soon x x

My wi day is Thursday, cant wait. Really want to shift a stone before August, good luck all starting in the next few days xx

Back