**Fat**Friends**

hi wobbly71 welcome to the group.

I think we need to set oursleves a challenge. To keep us motivated.

Maybe a halloween challenge? what do you reckon?

Got my first WI today.... very excited. Ive got my TOTM though and it has stopped my losing this week. I havent lost a thing since I come on so hopefully next week will show. My WI isnt until after work so I will update tomorrow. xxx

good luck dreamer

Hiya

i don't know!! Really wanna try cambridge again as i know it will be quick! I cant seem to stick to anything at the minute. I have enough shakes to do a week so will give it a go i think.

good luck everyone on your start!!!

I was meant to be starting today but had some problems with my doctor signing the forms ie they lost it managed to go see my cdc this morning and get another one so am starting tomorrow.

aw thats annoying! good luck tomorrow!!

Hi Nally, well done on your loss so far!! fab

Which shake did you have? i've found the shakes fine (so far) but the soup was horrid!

Day 5 for me now starting to feel better :) I love the chocolate shakes, and tetras, going to keep busy busy today, cant wait for my wi

Hi Nally, well done on your loss so far!! fab

Which shake did you have? i've found the shakes fine (so far) but the soup was horrid!

I had butterscotch, it tasted like wet cardboard! I had a litre of water after it though to get rid of the taste so every cloud ;)

Not tried butterscotch yet. Chocolate is lovely! wish i'd taken more of them! choc mint is nice hot

Hey guys well i have officially started today. yay!!!

I had my first half of my shake this morning had a chocolate one didnt go down to well. Just had half of banana shake that was yummy.
hows everybody today
well done ciara for getting through day 1.

Hi nally welcome to the group i hav started today aswell . Hope all is well

Thanks! Day 2 is going better altho I feel more tired than usual.

You doin ok so far?

Hi All ... I'm Jack ... and I'm 42 , have 3 kids , 19, son , 16 son , daughter 6 .
I'm on a count down for my holiday oct 17th , but I wish to stop 1 week before I go , so really its to lose as much as I can , I started last week and will weigh in Wednesday .

Hi Jack,I have 3 kids also, and am on day 5, not doing too bad. My wi is Thursday, good luck for tomorrow

thank you this time , yes this time , unsure if will be a good loss as TOTM came yesterday , will see .
Day 5 for you , how are you finding CD ?

not doing to bad feel hungry but am ok. gonna have a shake soon probably soup.
hows everone taking the flavours and that?

Back