**Fat**Friends**

I'm hoping to see my CDC this morning and get started. Just having water for now just in case.
I can't wait to get started!

Welcome Bev!! Good luck on your first day :)

sorry for being a moaning sod last night, feeling better today. If this was easy then everyone would do it, in the long run i hope to look back and be proud i got through the harder days :D

Have a good day all

Hope you have a good first day funky_mum!!!

Hi All,

I would like to join the group, I am 27 & have a nearly 13 month old son. I am 16st 13 & would like to lose 5-6 stone. I have done lighter life / cambridge before losing 6 stone but finding it very hard to get back on. Today is day one so fingers crossed I can do it this time :)

Good luck to everyone !!

Good Luck united99. Hope your first day goes well!!
How are you doing so far?

Hi ya.

Only just having my first shake today as Thursday is my day off work, i am using the idea of splitting the shakes such a good idea that I never thought of before feels like your having more I think.

How are you doing when did you start Monday?

Hope day 1 goes well for you united99

Made it found the fat friends thread:)

I started CD ss on Monday and am finding it tough. I have done this diet in the past and found if I do anything other than ss I cheat.

I am finding it so hard though, this time I REALLY want to eat. My daughter started slimfast on Monday and gave it up by monday eve:rolleyes: She has now gone back on it so it will be interesting to compare how we progress. She doesn't have very much to loose just wants to go down a dress size whereas I am obese:(

I have 4st to loose so am going to be in it for the long haul. Eve's are the worst for me when the rest of the family are eating, during the day there is lots to take my mind off it.

Need to try and get my post count up now so I can put up my targets.

Hope all he fatties have a good day.x

Hi ya.

Only just having my first shake today as Thursday is my day off work, i am using the idea of splitting the shakes such a good idea that I never thought of before feels like your having more I think.

How are you doing when did you start Monday?

What shake did you have.
I split all my shakes they are quite thick as a whole and i still put 8ozs of water in each other so i get extra water intake. It helps me loads cos its like having 6 shakes instead of 3.makes it so much easier.

Yea started monday so am on day 3. day 1 i found really hard and yesterday was quite easy so im hoping today will be ok aswell.feel a bit groggy today though, lack of sleep doesnt help lol. other than that not to bad. i have already had a litre of water.
How are you finding drinking the water?

Made it found the fat friends thread:)

I started CD ss on Monday and am finding it tough. I have done this diet in the past and found if I do anything other than ss I cheat.

I am finding it so hard though, this time I REALLY want to eat. My daughter started slimfast on Monday and gave it up by monday eve:rolleyes: She has now gone back on it so it will be interesting to compare how we progress. She doesn't have very much to loose just wants to go down a dress size whereas I am obese:(

I have 4st to loose so am going to be in it for the long haul. Eve's are the worst for me when the rest of the family are eating, during the day there is lots to take my mind off it.

Need to try and get my post count up now so I can put up my targets.

Hope all he fatties have a good day.x

Hi shayla welcome to the group.
You will soon get your post count up on here we are always yapping lol.
I think most of us in **fat**friends** are here for the long haul some longer than others. I have about 11 stone to lose arrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh
But will get there eventually.

What day is your weigh in?

My weigh day is Monday. I am having real trouble keeping off the scales until then. They are sat right there in the bathroom and every time I go in there ( which is a lot with all this extra water)
they call me. I swear they are definitely saying go on just hop on:D:D

Wow f and f 11st thats a lot! I believe you can do it though, we can all come on here to keep us on the straight and narrow.

Do you feel starving? I sooo do:(

What shake did you have.
I split all my shakes they are quite thick as a whole and i still put 8ozs of water in each other so i get extra water intake. It helps me loads cos its like having 6 shakes instead of 3.makes it so much easier.

Yea started monday so am on day 3. day 1 i found really hard and yesterday was quite easy so im hoping today will be ok aswell.feel a bit groggy today though, lack of sleep doesnt help lol. other than that not to bad. i have already had a litre of water.
How are you finding drinking the water?

I had strawberry, it is much better splitting them it went down so much easier as I always struggle. Hopefully this will help me stay on track this time.

Well done on your first few days, first 3 are always the worst if I can get past them I will be fine.

I have a holiday first two weeks in september so was hoping to lose 2 stone its quite alot but if I work hard you never know. Do you have any sort term goals ??

ok so my 1st wi been 100% ss all week no cheating and lost a measley 4lbs!!! I will keep at it but honestly not happy

united99 Only the goals that are on my signature. Havent really got any upcoming events.
I would like to have lost about 4 stone maybe by halloween as usually get invited to a party and would like to be able to dress up for it rather than being the only one that doesnt and would like to be at least half way by xmas hopefully more than half way.
I find when you just have 3 shakes the day drags so much and im really hungry.splitting them means i get one every couple of hours i usually have
1/2 at 7-9 depending when i get up and the kids are sorted
1/2 at 11
1/2 at 1
1/2 at 3
1/2 at 5-6
1/2 at 8-9

Shayla yes i do feel starving the hardest thing is cooking for the kids i dont usually like what they have but it looks soooooooo good now lol.
It will pass though dont feel as hungry as i did on day 1 but do feel crappy today they say that day 3 is the worsed so want today to go quick.
I got rid of my scales so i dont feel the urge to hop on all the time. I sometimes have the urge to weigh myself in boots if i go up town but am fighting the urge to.

ok so my 1st wi been 100% ss all week no cheating and lost a measley 4lbs!!! I will keep at it but honestly not happy

well done!!! a loss is a loss.
Are you doing ss or ss+?
Some people only lose a little the first week then go on to lose loads the 2nd week others are the opposite.
so chin up !!! im sure you will have a greater loss next week.

Well today im gutted, weighed myself this morning and ive put 3lb on. I had a massive craving last night for blackcurrant squash so I had some. I know i shouldnt have but I didnt think it was going to kill me. Ive stopped the milk today on the black tea and im so disheatened now. Im gutted xx

You will probably still have a loss come weigh in and it might be just that your retaining water.
Dont let it get you down just carry on 100% and come weigh in you will be fine
x

well done!!! a loss is a loss.
Are you doing ss or ss+?
Some people only lose a little the first week then go on to lose loads the 2nd week others are the opposite.
so chin up !!! im sure you will have a greater loss next week.

Thanks I am doing ss, so I suppose a week of that 100% is an achievement, I will stick to it and stay focused for next Thursday

Back