**Fat**Friends**

hey guys, day 1's going good so far! don't feel hungry at all yet, but then again it is only lunchtime. just tried my first cambridge meal - one of those strawberry silks - and it truely is awful, oversweetened so much its almost sickly! now i know why you need to drink all the water, to wash down the horrible taste of the food! lol.

can anyone recommend which cambridge meals actually taste nice? i know we all have different tastes but surely NOONE can think strawberry silk is good! the depressing thing is that i have another 3 to use up in the next 8 days!! :/

is it the ready made or the powder strawberry you had? i don't mind the powder one, i just heavily dilute it first. of what i've tried choc, choc mint, strawberry and fruits of the forest have been the bareable ones everything else was horrid!

it was one of the ready made tetra pack ones that come in the carton. the only reason ive bought the carton ones is because until i can have the bars in week 3 it's the only thing im able to take to work for my lunch. as it turned out i was unwell all last night with sickness and diahorrea (sorry for being graphic!) so didnt go to work today, but still thought i'd try one of the cartons. really looking forward to the stage where i can have the bars now, i certainly wont be taking strawberry silk to work then! its literally taken me an hour to drink it, its so bad! lol

I found drinking through a straw helps with the ones that taste bad. can't wait to get bars and water flavouring in week 3.

yeah, me too! because i'm 5ft 9 i have to have 4 cambridge meals a day and without the bars theres not that much choice. also the mix a mouse looks pretty good, but cant have that till week 3 either! roll on week 3! :)

I dont like the tetras they taste horrible!!!
I like strawberry and banana shakes and the chicken and mushroom soup. am going to try the porridge next week.
My tastes vary because last time i did this i liked choc/mint/mushroom/broccoli and cheese now i cant stand any of these.

I had a strawberry silk for lunch, I like them! I only have tetras and quite like them when compared to most of the shakes.

Synthetic and sweet, yes. But I just sip at mine through the afternoon at work.

I love the choc tetra it's my favorite, also like the chilli soup and I love the choc mint shake hot mmmmm

Can i join fat friends? Not on CDSS yet as going on holiday on 17th but hoping to start beginning of August when i'm back.

Great to see how your all doing so well :)

Welcome Bev all ready to go :)

Can i join fat friends? Not on CDSS yet as going on holiday on 17th but hoping to start beginning of August when i'm back.

Great to see how your all doing so well :)

welcome to the group x

helloo kas nice to see ya here!

How is everyone's day going? day 4 for me is going better than yesterday! haven't felt hungry much thankfully!! Attempting to drink a toffee and walnut shake. its not great, tastes more like nuts than anything

helloo kas nice to see ya here!

How is everyone's day going? day 4 for me is going better than yesterday! haven't felt hungry much thankfully!! Attempting to drink a toffee and walnut shake. its not great, tastes more like nuts than anything

Hi all ok here, day 7 is going well although I tried a choc orange shake hot and omg!!! yuk never again lol, glad its going ok for you

the choc orange was a bit sickening sadly not like terry's choc orange like i'd hoped lol

im just about to try a butterscotch one, not too optimistic! the porridge and tomato soup are nice though so at least thats something!

Ho my god this forum is so busy lol
Hi to everyone .
Funky mum , did you start today ?
ciara , you have a right to have a moan now and then :)
united 99 , welcome , where are you going on holiday , i'm sure 2 stone and more will go by sept .
shayla , slimfast and cd , see who loses the most you or your daughter . finding it hard , i think tomorrow will be better , as you started Monday , its a hard day day 4 .
hi Kaz , how are you ?
queen , how was day one ?
thistime . 4 is good, my fav too choc tetra , but partly frozen , choc orange eww worst i have ever tasted lol
Louise , so you little boy didn't sleep , is he ok ? How was day 3 ?
dreamer , you say you put 3 on , no , it should sort itself by weigh day you see , hey thats a strange craving , squash lol
If i missed anyone sorry , its just its very busy and my memory is bad lol
For me today , its been easy as by yesterday I felt I could not carry on with CD , so it shows you how quick things can change on this diet , but as i said i have been busy , and also not thought about food at all my god , wish this feeling to stay !

Well my fellow fatties:) another day done and so to bed.

Am loving this weather was still out at 10 0 clock tonight shifting hay bales lol. One thing I don't like though is the nights are drawing in already:( but then I guess we are over 2 weeks past the longest day now.

I have found today hard I hope you are right MsJMC that tomorrow, well today now will be better. My main problem is drinking enough water. I seriously need to get a handle on that. I felt quite dizzy and lacking in energy today. Think I'll take it a bit easier tomorrow afternoon and go watch the horse trials:D

Btw I love the chocolate tetra with some added water and zapped in the microwave. I find its too sickly if I don't dilute it a bit.

Nite all.x

morning everyone! hope you all slept well and are feeling well rested for another day on plan! can't belive i made it to day 2! i have a feeling today is going to be living hell as its the last day of training at work and we're getting taken out for a meal on a 2 hour lunch break. urgh, that means 2 flaming hours of sitting their watching other people eat! i guess i had to endure this sooner or later though, no better time to start than now! wont be able to get on the pc till im home tonight at 5 so good luck everyone! :)

Hi All

I think this thread is great for support, i just started yesterday finding it ok so far, just hate the rushing to toilet all the time hope that passes soon.i like the apple poridge and love the chilli soup, dont really like the bars so will miss them out next week.here goes day 2. hope everyone has a good day...

MsJMC no he didnt sleep he is a terrible sleeper like me.
Day 3 was awful for me i had a blip and ate.got attacked by my ex he got arrested had the police at my house at 11 o clock last night so yea i would say day 3 was a disaster lol

Welcome to the group Tahira.

Anyway after my terrible day yesterday. today is another day and im 100% from now so hopefully will still have a good loss on tuesday!!!!
Fingers crossed

louise xx

Back