**Fat**Friends**

oh and funkymum thanks for the post, it really is true the fact that for 2 weeks I have been in control of what I eat is an achievement in itself. I got 3 bars today so going to traet myself to 1 for lunch, looking forward to chewing something lol

hi all
Dreamer i'm dropping the chicken , will have 3 cups of coffee with milk and no more my pee stick is now light pink and want it darker as it was 2 days ago .
Funky mum , read that its a boost ! wrote by KD
This time ... 5 pounds is fab ! now say ... i'm loving it ! lol yes stick around you'll see the weight melt away .
shayla , when it does go from the face it can age or make you younger on some people . For me I feel older lol
So how much has everyone wanting to lose for me , its 5 stone but some how by oct 11 th i can't see that I can see 3 stone at a push 3.5 stone . never mind i'm here now sorting this out .
11 down so far and let it keep rolling off .

Could you not drop the milk? That makes a massive difference to me. Im feeling okay at the moment. 2 litres of water down now only 2 more to go. Had a lovely chicken salad last night and Im actually looking forward to the same tonight. I cant believe that Im looking forward to salad. Jes xx

no need me milk , but taking it down to 3 . but dropping chicken . I guess really I have lost 11 in two weeks is good its just I have a milestone in front of me makes it hard lol

Such a fab post isn't it! So true too.

I'm looking to lose about 4 stone. I'm not desperate to be skinny so if I'm happy at 3.5 then that'll be it.

Hi funky mum
Yes I think 3.5 you will feel you've had enough , i'm getting fed up with my Cambridge as I am low on stuff and fed up with what I have left as waiting for new lady to call tonight as of saturday eve i will have none left , just used up a tom cd eww so if she can't see me i'll use my instant high protien mix supplement , hoping it wont come to that . its raining here now , bloody hell my washing run for it

I'm lucky in that I love all the soups I've got. I do have 2 porridge which I'm not very keen on but will try and have them.

I would ideally like to be 9.7 but I am not sure I would get there or maintain, I am aiming for 10. I was 10.3 5 years ago and quite comfortable with that.

Funkymum I lived on the porridge last year but now I cant stand them very odd I know, I read somewhere they are nicer if you stir in a sweetener tablet

morning all! hope you all have a fab day, just setting off to work. im on cloud 9 today after losign 12lbs at my weigh in last night. this diet might be tough but its worth it :)

trying ss+ this week instead of just ss, it's so nice to have a bit of something in the evening to look forward to!

Brilliant loss!

Well I tried the porridge last night with less water and it was yummy. Will definitely be ordering more now.
Anyone watch the Biggest Loser Australia? Its the finale tonight, I bet they look amazing!

Queen, well done thats a great loss :) nearly a stone in a week!!!! you must be thrilled xxx

Morning everyone :), how are you all doing? I have my lil ones sports day this afternoon :D. Cant believe it will be his last day at nursery on Wednesday will miss it there so much, I really am not ready for him to start school, he is the baby of the family and I want to keep him at home :cry:

Aww its hard isn't it. Just got back fro the boys sports day, luckily the weather held.
My DD will be nearly 5 when she starts so I have another year of her at home. Am looking forward to her starting and getting some me time back!

trying to get thicker thing to work grrrr lol think I did it

Queen , blimey 12 gone , wow wow wow !

This time , arr I felt like that , first day is hard by the end of week one you come to terms with it and then you get some free time . Enjoy it , cos the holidays they have are alot .
Funky mum that year will soon go , did the weather hold out for sports day ? how old are your boys ?
Well still trying to sort my cdc out to get some stuff , as I run out saturday dinner time , ouch lol

It did hold out luckily! Its come out lovely now though, nice and sunny. I have 3 boys - the oldest is 19 (Jamie) then I have an 8 year old (Charlie) and a 6 year old (Harry) and then Evie who is 3.
You have 2 sons?

hi Funky mum ...
wow 4 of them ... I have son 19 , son 16 , daughter 6 , so we both have a gap lol how you doing today ? weather here is not great ,

So I am off to see my CDC tonight for my 3.5 weeks worth of FOOD as shes off to the carribean tomorrow.....very jealous. I am going to try super super hard so that when she comes back I can have a nice big loss. Do you think its possible to lose 10ishlb in that time on SS+. Im thinking about starting to do a bit of excercise...maybe walking but if the weather carries on like this then the wii fit (if that counts as excercise) but im scared it'll stop my losses. Last year I used to swim and that stopped my losses aswell. Is anyone else doing wii fit or something similar?xx

Back