**Fat**Friends**

Im going to a hen party with all the family so i'd love a good lose by then. I have a dielma..... its my birthday next week and I have Mon and Tue off work. My hubby is off too which means days out etc, I am going to avoid the alcohol but why does everything seem to revolve around food. Im thinking that an extra chicken breast with salad surley wont kill me along as I dont over load or have carbs. Do you think this will be okay so maybe 1 shake and 2 chicken salads rather than 3shakes and 1 chicken salad??? ANy tips would be good? x

dreamer ... its getting weird same loses , also my oh is off next week and its my Birthday sunday lol

Well have been a bit quiet of late but have still been plodding on.

Have lost 9lbs this week on my first week so really pleased, specially as I had some chicken over the weekend as I was doing a 24hr charity walk for cancer.

Back on SS as of today again and getting the shakes and the fluids into me.

Hope everyone is doing ok. Am glad the weekend is over though. The walk was fun but I felt I had to eat rather than wanted to which is unfortunate as when you are feeling like you want to do this diet 100%, there is nothing worse than having to come off it a little.

Feeling very tired (what's new) so yet another bath, book and bed night (any time soon really). The weather here is crap - cold and wet so don't feel too guilty and I have done some housework since I got home from work.

Here's to another good week.

Alison

weepoppet congrats on losing 9lbs thats great! you'll be there in no time :)

funkymum thats amazing :) well worth passing on the egg sarnies lol :)

Well done weepoppet and Funky Mum. Brilliant starts. We are all doing well aren't we:D

Hi, How are you all today?

My news is I tried an old pair of trousers on size 14 and they did up!!! bit too tight to wear just now but my size 16s which were very tight are now too loose, so I am hoping another week or 2 I will be in the 14s comfortably :)

i was 21st 3lbs in December i am now 13st 9lbs and still have another 2 stone to shed also still need encouragment and think all us beautiful ladies can do it too...come on girls lets beat the bulge:) x xx

Well done everyone and Funkymum, that's a great loss. We are all doing so well.

It is barely 6am and I am wide awake. I am always like this when I low carb, I re-discover my energy and can't sleep in so I am off to the gym for it opening at 6.30 for a wee workout before work.

have a good Cambridge day everyone.

Alison

Crikey Alison how do you manage that? I feel I have absolutely zero energy:( I am waiting hopefully for this energised feeling to cut in ,but at 2 1/2 weeks in it hasn't yet :sigh: I do need to get to the gym to do some toning if nothing else. You should live here the gym by us is 24hr lol.

Charley that is an amazing loss well done . Do you have any before and afters I bet people don't recognise you.

Dreamer stick at it that was lucky you stayed the same. Its weird how it works out sometimes.

I am really angry at myself this morning. I broke my own cardinal rule...... I weighed myself. I usually only do it on weigh days which was monday. Why do it after two days arrgh brain dead. Yep and now I'm fed up as I have put on 2lb in 2 days and i have been 100%ss . I know all about the water bit etc and fluctuating weights but i still feel really rubbish and its my own fault. :banghead:

Funky Mum 10lbs is a great start :claphands:

This*time size 14 trousers:) excellent. I am still in size 20 and they are tight. Only change I've noticed so far is I can do my belt up without cutting myself in half.

FatandFed up are you OK? haven't heard from you for a while.Did you manage to get back in your house yet. Come on here anyway even if you're not doing the diet this week.

I'm off out now have a load of pig wire to get up today as the horses keep pulling shoes off and its dangerous. It's gonna be bloody hard work as it is dug into the ground and fastened to wood also under the ground:mad: It was here when we came as the previous owner had pigs and have gradually been trying to remove it in sections. Hope I can find the energy it was 28 and muggy here yesterday but feels fresher today so :fingerscrossed:

Have a good day everyone.

hello weepoppet have some great before and afters but i dont know how to add them on here...i tried to add on my signature but its not very clear will see if i can find a clearer on for you to see :) thanks again x x

charley your weight loss is amazing, you have done fantastically.

I have come up with a plan what doyou all think,

I will be on ss untill I am 11 stone, then moved up to ss plus till I am 10.7 then go up the plans about every 2 to 3 weeks, try and get to below the 10s but will be happy with 10

Shayla I hope you get on ok today, its hot here hope you at least have some breeze where you are :)

oh and its my 3rd wi tomorrow morning, but I am not going to be down if its only a small loss, for a start its week 3, 2nd I have started the bars and 3rd I was due on yesterday, no sign of it yet though :)

Soo what are we all up to today then?

Charley thanks for pics you have done so well :clap:

I'm not sure If I will be able to stay on this diet. It took me all day yesterday to do what I would have done in half a day :mad: I found I was doing about an hour then just had to have more water and lie down for a couple of minutes. I must have looked like a corpse in the field lol.

Gonna be busy today we've got a little old caravan sat on the yard that I have done nothing with since we bought it earlier this year and son has just announced his friend is arriving tomorrow and they plan on staying in it for the weekend:eek:

I hope its not cold as I haven't had the gas checked yet so they won't be able to use the hobs heater or fridge lol. They do have a microwave though and a pub in walking distance:)

Is anyone else finding that their mouth feels weird? Mine feels kind of like it does when you have burn't it on too hot food. Also slight metallic taste.:sigh: can we have chewing gum?

I am still waiting for the bit where I feel full of energy to cut in. Tbh I feel like death warmed up this morning. Have to carry on though as I have nothing to wear.

Anywayz off out to sort caravan now. Have a good day ladies. x

charley your weight loss is amazing, you have done fantastically.

I have come up with a plan what doyou all think,

I will be on ss untill I am 11 stone, then moved up to ss plus till I am 10.7 then go up the plans about every 2 to 3 weeks, try and get to below the 10s but will be happy with 10

Shayla I hope you get on ok today, its hot here hope you at least have some breeze where you are :)

sound like a good plan you have to do what suits you as only you can loose this weight :) for example i dont like mixing shakes and food so im healthy eating this week on my 12th week instead of doing 810 plan then next week will be back to ss again till i get to my 11.7 st target my friend is the same and lost 3lbs healthy eating on her 12th week so i hope i loose too but i still have to find motivation to get back on shakes on Monday :) x x

Back