Fat Kids Love Cake - This One Needs Some Help !!!!!

Hey Claire. Hope tea tonight is good!!
I have just cooked Hawaiian chicken for us for tea (from Petes recipe pages) tastes lovely.

What did you get wrong about grapes ?

I need an idea for quick tea tomo. We are out most of the day. I will pick my girls up from school. Drop them home. Take hubby to work then go back home to pick girls up to take the to meadowhall. So quick tea before we hit the shops.
What did u have at your mums Claire.?

Hi

Sorry I didn’t get chance to post last night – things are a bit crazy at home :(

Tea was good, mum did a curry with turkey and lots of veg (although the sauce was in a jar making the syns high). I made myself a salad “starter” to fill up on so I didn’t have as much curry.

Nothing major on the grape mix up, I just thought grapes were a speed food.

You sound like you are have a busy day! I have to take my partner’s mum to Meadowhall on Sunday – I’m dreading it – are you going for anything nice? Have you looked on Pete’s thread for some quick tea inspiration?

So yesterday’s food diary finished:

Tea

Salad (Lettuce SF, carrots SF, spring onions SF, celery SF), boiled rice and curry (7 syns).

I had a cheeky scotch egg when I got back (4 syns including bread) and I had a Bacardi (2.5 syns).

So my syns were 15.5 :eek:

Well, today’s a new day.

Breakfast

Fruit salad (strawberries SF, apple SF and orange SF) with a muller light.

Lunch

Lettuce (SF), sweetcorn (SF), tuna (mixed with Fromage frais, quark and chilli powder) and a SW scotch egg (1 syn plus ½ my HB).

Grapes

Snacks

Coffee (milk from HA)
Oranges and apples

Dinner

I’m going to attempt chicken keivs (syn free as I will use quark and the other half of my HB) with SW chips and corn on the cob :) I may try to make syn free BBQ sauce for dipping.

Hi Claire.
Yes I looked on Petes page. I think we are doing omelettes. For quickness.! I have planned our whole weeks tea time from Petes pages lol.
Yes we are shopping for holiday clothes. Which if my girls were toddlers would be pretty quick and easy. But there not I have teenagers which they have these own style and are so fussy lol.
You must be close to me then. I'm about 20 mins away from meadowhall.! I'm just having half hour rest before I start again lol.

Hi Claire. Yes got girls a couple things each. Couldn't believe how busy it was there.
We are going to lanzarote !

I'm sure having 11 syns will be fine. I had a chocolate fix after class on Wed but just counted it in my syns.
Have a good weekend.!

Ive had tea and still hungry. Ive been like it all day. I'm glad we have nothing synable in the house else I'd be in it !

Your tea sounds lovely!

Pls let me know your recipe for peppercorn sauce as the one I have is about 3 syns
Your Mr is very mean ! I think if my Mr had some at this point I would take it. Lol. But have willpower girl lol.

Hi, here to follow!

Congratulations on the engagement and on what looks like a successful week of food planning!

X

Hi ladies !!!!!

Thank you for the follow Law3a3m!!!! I hope it's not too boring!!

Autumnbabe - the link is
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/123027-syn-free-peppercorn-sauce.html - I used whole peppercorns instead of crushed and it was lovely :)

I managed to resist the chocolate last night and a macdonalds today !! Quite proud !!!!

Today's food:

Breakfast - branflakes ( hb ), strawberries and muller light

Lunch - tuna with quark and low fat natural yogurt ( whilst everyone else had a macdonalds)

Dinner - chicken and chorizo paella - chicken, paella rice, onion (sf), tomatoes (sf), peppers (sf), sweet corn (sf), garlic - chorizo - 5 syns.

I'm just making some scotch eggs for my pack up tomorrow :)

U have my first weigh in tomorrow morning so fingers crossed :s

Xxxxxxxx

Good luck with weigh in Claire. Don't forget to browse this site. You will find inspiration and encouragement from all, not only those following your chosen path. Let us know how you get on. chips xx

Hey Claire. How was meadowhall??
Good luck tomo chick! ! You have had a fab week so fingers crossed.!
And your will power is fantastic.! Well done.

Hi !!!

I lost 3lb - which, if I'm being completely honest, I feel a little conflicted about. It's a loss and a start and that's great and I'm actually really enjoying SW; but, if I'm being completely honest, I was hoping for a little more this week (sorry if that sounds crazy).

Anyway, today is the start of a new week ! So:

Breakfast:

Strawberries (sf)(ss), apple (sf)(s) and grapes (sf) with a bannana and custard muller light.

Lunch:

Lettuce (sf)(s), spring onions (sf)(s), celery (sf)(s), tuna mixed with quark and fat free fromage frais and 2 home made scotch eggs (HB plus 1 syn each)(2 syns).

Snacks:

Coffee (milk from HA); and
Oranges.

Dinner

Diet coke bacon with jacket potatoe and veg (sf).

I'm also going to step up the exercise, as its virtually none existent at the moment (bar walking from my desk to the printer !)

xxxxx

Also this week I have done more body magic. I would of done 5 out of 7 days of 30 day shred by weigh in on Wednesday so I'm hoping for a good loss too. This will determine if I should carry on the shred next week. Cause its hardcore lol

Back