Fat Kids Love Cake - This One Needs Some Help !!!!!

Hey hun! Here to follow ... well done on the loss, ive just completed my first week & lost 3LB too ....... were heading in the right direction eh :D good luck with your journey xxx

Lol. Google Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Its a dud. There is a thread on off topic I think about it. !!
It really is good and only a fiver from amazon. Jillian was the trainer on Americas biggest loser.!

Lol. Google Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Its a dud. There is a thread on off topic I think about it. !!
It really is good and only a fiver from amazon. Jillian was the trainer on Americas biggest loser.!

Oo i managed to do about 2 weeks worth of this! its really good! deffo recommend it !! really easy exercises but you get good results xxx

Hi Ladies

Today is turning into a nightmare day at work :( and I am craving chocolate!! Which hasn't been helped by the fact that I went in one of my desk draws for some paper work and found a twix !! I will resist !!!

So:

Breakfast:

- Strawberries (SF) (SS), apple (SF) (S) and grapes (SF) with a muller light.

Mid morning snack - Orange

Lunch:

- SW Scotch Egg (HB) (1 syn), diet coke bacon, lettuce (SF)(S) and spring onions (SF) (S).

Off to mum's house for tea - so god knows what that will be :s

- Coffee (milk HB) and oranges for snacks.

Give it away Claire. Lol. I found a kit Kat last week. I gave it the dog lol. Cause if its there and your tempted. I would eat it then regret it.!
I have my 3rd weigh in tomo. So trying to be extra good today!

Your diaries are looking good Claire. Keep going gal. I love these threads. I am not a good dieter but getting better. Love the recepies. Keep looking. Good luck

Hi Ladies!

Thank you for the encouragement, Nanny Doreen! I’m the same – the only diet I have ever been good at is the “see food, eat food” diet!! Saying that, for the first time ever I am actually enjoying cooking different things (although my food bill has increased dramatically) and it doesn’t really feel like a diet!

The twix has been dispensed with; although, given the day I am having, I may have to indulge in a drink or two tonight!!

Good luck tomorrow Autumnbabe; I’m sure you’ll do great – especially after all the shred you have been doing (which still sounds painful!) Make sure you let us know how you get on !

I have no idea what I’m having for tea at the moment, but Mum is sympathetic to my “fat kid” status so I’m sure she’ll do something healthy. I’ll update later :)

xxx

Tea at mums

- pork chop (visible fat removed), carrots and swede, potatoes and peas ( I passed on the pigs in blankets, stuffing and Yorkshire puds) with gravy. There's so many conflicting posts about gravy so, to be on the safe side ( remembering I didn't make it) I'm syning it 4 syns.

No time for running tonight :(

Thanks Puppetwitch ! You are completely right - it's a marathon, not a sprint :)

Autumnbabe, let me know how you get on this morning ! I'd wish you good luck but I'm sure you don't need it ;)

Well, today is going to be an awful long day :( I'm already sat at my desk (and have been for a considerable time) munching breakfast and I have a conference after work (that I can't get out of). So:

Breakfast:

Strawberries (sf)(ss), apples (sf) (s) and grapes (sf) with a muller light.

Lunch

Pasta, gammon, celery (sf)(s), spring onions (sf)(s), sweetcorn (sf), quark and fat free fromage frais mixed with garlic, mustard powder, salt and pepper.

Snacks

Coffee (think that I am going to need lots today!) milk - HA
oranges

Dinner

Chilli made with turkey mince (not less than 10% fat so 8 syns for the entire pack / 2 people = 4 syns), baked beans, black eyed beans, tomatoes (sf)(s), peppers (sf) (s), celery(sf) (s), pasata and lots of seasoning. As I won't be back until late and this will be ready in the slow cooker, I'll probably just have a big bowl of chilli with a laughing cow triangle (1.5 syns) :)

Total syns (5.5)

Dinner

Chilli made with turkey mince (not less than 10% fat so 8 syns for the entire pack / 2 people = 4 syns), baked beans, black eyed beans, tomatoes (sf)(s), peppers (sf) (s), celery(sf) (s), pasata and lots of seasoning. As I won't be back until late and this will be ready in the slow cooker, I'll probably just have a big bowl of chilli with a laughing cow triangle (1.5 syns) :)

Total syns (5.5)

Ooh this sounds yummy. I only make the traditional (boring!) chilli with kidney beans and onions... I've never used turkey mince. Why isn't it free? I thought turkey was lower fat than beef..,

Back