Fat Kids Love Cake - This One Needs Some Help !!!!!

Hi

I normally chuck onions and kidney beans in but we were all out when I was making it this morning. According to the book, turkey mince is only free if its less than 5% fat and, unfortunately, this one isn't as i bought it before I started SW.

As I am not going to have chance to (attempt) to run tonight, I've took a full dinner hour (a rarity) and went on a walk :) - The only problem is now I feel all hot and sweaty and the air con has broken - its a good job the bloke who sits accross from me is out today :)

Diary sounds good hun ;) your doin really well

Well done autumn babe :) :)

Xxx

Thanks rubyroo. I have my own diary and chat page if your interested !!!
Don't want to keep hijacking Claires lol.

Thanks rubyroo. I have my own diary and chat page if your interested !!!
Don't want to keep hijacking Claires lol.

Haha! Ile find ya diary hun x (sorry Claire)

I went for a walk today, too! An hour's wandering on the wood behind my house for a bit of body magic. Thanks for the turkey info... Will think about using it in future. All of my recipes seem to be mince beef based...

An hour wondering in the woods sounds quite idilic PuppetWitch! We tend to eat a lot of turkey / pork mice as my mr won't eat beef mince ( although he'll eat steak ect).

I got a call last night from a friend to say that she had booked a room for my wedding - even though it is two years away, it was a BIG motivation boost !!

Oh wow Claire that's great news about the room for your wedding. I got married last year and loved all the planning. Are you getting married in church or a hotel.?

We're getting married in a hotel. It is absolutely ages away (august 2015) as we need to save ect but at least I have time to shred some of my belly :) Where did you get married Autumnbabe?

I'm having an uber stressful day today :( - works crazy so I'll be staying late (I've been here since 7:30 ) and I have to accompany my Dad to a tribunal tomorrow and not as prepared as I should be so I'll be up late reading papers. Also, Dad needs me to cut his hair before we go tomorrow so I need to do that tonight - god knows where I'm going to fit body magic in today :(. Normally, on days like today I would have a big bar of chocolate and a few drinks when I got home (I use to smoke but I stopped two years ago :) ) - but that will not happen today !! ANYWAY - enough of my moaning !!

Today's food:

Breakfast

Bran flakes (HB), grapes (sf) and Muller Light.

Lunch

Same as yesterday - pasta, diet coke bacon, spring onions, sweetcorn, celery. I don't think a third was SF though :s

Snacks

Coffee (milk HA), organes and diet coke

Tea

Pork chops, veg and mash potatoe (undecided whether to have gravy)

I'll update later

xxx

We got married in our local village church. Very beautiful and quaint.
We had a lovely day just a few family and friends.
Even though your wedding is in 2015 it soon comes round. Can't believe we have been married nearly a year now.
Do u plan to honeymoon?

I got married last year too :) stressful but amazing day ... Bet you can't wait Claire :) xxx

I'm sooo excited, although the cost of it all makes me feel a little ill !!!

How do u do diet coke chicken Autumnbabe ? I did the bacon joint in the slower cooker :)

I only got in an hour ago after leaving the house at 7 :( so scoffed pork chop ( all fat removed ) veg in 2 mins flat !!!

I had a cheeky martini and going to treat myself to another - 5 syns :)

I remember you saying earlier you would have a long day. So I'm sure you deserve that drink lol.
Will put chicken coke up for you tomo x
Sleep tight. You need your rest to start again tomo lol

Pete’s Diet Coke Chicken & Rice (2013)

Serves 2

Ingredients

1 Broccoli head, cut into florets (s) (sff)
1tbsp Worcester sauce
1tbsp Schwartz “perfect shake” Piri-Piri seasoning
6tbsp Passata (s) (sff)
100g Long grain rice (ff)
100g Chicken Cajuns (s) (ff)
330mL Diet Coke

Method

In a frying pan sprayed with frylight, sprinkle the Piri-Piri over the chicken, brown the chicken, then set aside.
Cook the rice as per the instructions on the packet, keep warm until the chicken is cooked.
Pour the diet coke in a pan, put on a high heat, add the passata & Worcester sauce, stir continuously and allow to reduce until it thickens & goes sticky, add the chicken & continue to heat until the chicken is cooked & coated with the sauce.
Plate up with a bed of rice, add the broccoli & finely, the chicken, pouring any remaining sauce over the chicken, serve with a side salad.

That sounds lovely autumnbabe !!! Ill have to try it !!!

As this isn't a 'normal' day, I feel a little unprepared food wise :(

I've had branflakes (hb) and muller light for breakfast and a mushroom and ham omelette for an early lunch ( as going to be out all afternoon) - but I have no fruit in to take as snacks.

I'm at my partner's family's house tonight for tea and they are insisting on an Indian or Chinese takeaway :s so I'm going to have a search on Minimins later and see the low syn options - I feel like this is my first big test lol !!!!

Xxxx

Back