Fat Kids Love Cake - This One Needs Some Help !!!!!

Very busy ! Do you know what you are going to see at the cinema? I've not been in ages and trying to convince the Mr to go this week :)

Today's food:

Breakfast - chopped strawberries (sf)(ss), apples (sf)(s) and bannana with a muller light

Snacks - coffee (milk HeA) and an orange (sf)(s)

Lunch - Chicken Kiev (1 syn and breadcrumbs as HeB) with Lettuce (sf)(s), spring onions (sf) (s), cucumber (sf) (s), sweetcorn and a drissle of balsamic vinegar (not the dressing)

I pressed the wrong button :confused:

Lunch (continued) - bowl of strawberries (sf) (ss) and apples (sf) (s) with fat free yog and an wheetabix "on the go" biscuit (2.5 syns).

I was meant to be going out for tea tonight (which I was getting quite worked up about as I didn't know where we were going so I couldn't plan ahead) but its been cancelled. So I'm going to do a chilli tonight with turkey mince (2 syns as not less than 5% fat), tomatoes (sf)(s), onions (sf)(s), peppers (sf) (s), pasata (sf)(s), a red chilli (sf) (s), red kidney beans, baked beans and black eyed beans. I'm going to do a bit pot and freeze some :D

Syns today - 5.5 / 15
Syns week - 13.5/105

I think we are going to see after life (will smith) Isabel went to see it with her friends a few weeks ago and loved it and she wants to see it again so we may see that. In a few weeks there is a film coming out called now you see me. It looks fantastic so will go see this at some point.
Well I have pre done your Kiev and wrapped bacon around them (all fat removed) so at least when I come to cook them it won't take ages with me preparing before hand.
I need to nip and get some more fruit. I think this week up to now I have spent about 170 pounds for 4 of us (my step daughter eats the rubbish in the frezzer, she hates healthy lol)that's a lot of money for food. Sw is not cheap.!

Last edited:
Hi Claire

Here to subscribe to your diary!

Congratulations on your engagement and good luck for your Slimming World journey :)

Helen xx

Oh Claire you are like I was in the week. I'm looking forward to tomo for our picnic food. Going to have a curly wurly too !!!
How has your day been

I've just had a huge bowl of strawberries and muller light ! I'd love to say it was the time if the month - but I'm just greedy hehe

Today's just been busy Heather - I didn't realise how late it was until the cleaner walked into the office ! But I can't complain, it keeps me out of mischief !!!

Are u and ur hubby looking forward to ur picnic ? Xxx

Yes we both are looking forward to it. Its a beautiful place where we are going (I do love old buildings) and it will be nice just to be us for a while. I have been making crisps tonight and are lovely. And have made a list of things to take with us..! I'm not working tomo and hub is working in late afternoon so we will have a bit of time between slimming club and girls up from school.!

Hi Helen - Thank you for the subscribe !!! How long have you been doing slimming wold ?

I'm having a 'fat day' today - I've eaten a huge amount of chilli ( with rice ) and I'm still looking for something else to eat !!! Xxx

Hi Claire :)

This is my third time of doing it - think I've done it every year for the last three! But I'm onto week 8 now this time round and I'm really enjoying it, so much more than I have the other two attempts! I've always found it works really well for me, so it has always been my first port of call when I need to shift the weight again.

How are you finding it so far?

Helen xx

Hi Ladies

So far, I've been enjoying it. I'm just struggling to squeeze some body magic in - most days I'm at work for seven and I don't finish normally until 6ish, so by the time I've got home, cleaned the rabbit, cooked tea I'm ready for bed ! I really do need to squeeze it in somewhere though!

Today's food:

Breakfast - bran flakes (HED) with strawberries (sf)(ss) and muller light.

Snacks - Coffee (milk HEA) and orange (sf)

Lunch - Lettuce (sf)(s), cucumber (sf)(s), spring onions (sf) (s), ham and 2 boiled eggs. Strawberries (sf) (ss), Grapes (sf) and fat free yog.

Tea - I have no idea !!! We (the Mr and I) were meant to be going to the pics tonight and he is in charge of tea :eek: which makes me a little nervous !!!

Syns so far - 0 /15 - 13.5/105 - but this will change later ! xxx

Ah that's a lovely thought for him to do tea lol. What u going to see.?
I know what you mean about magic. Where is there sometimes to fit it in. I brought a cross trainer before I started sw. Then sold it as it was in the way. Wish I had kept hold of it now cause of done it while watching tv.

Ah Claire I'm sorry your upset.!! (Naughty Mr)Enjoy the vodka or 2 ! Let me know how you do carbonara when you get time. :-D

So, after abit of a rubbish day yesterday, I am determined to have a nice happy day today :) I'm off for cuddles with Princess Sophie tonight (my niece), which always puts a smile on my face.

I brought left overs for lunch in a huge container (the Mr sulked so there was absolutely loads left) thinking that I could have it for the next couple of days. The boss walked into the kitchen as I was dishing up and looked at the box rolled his eyes and went "there's a lot of bloody lunch there"(his eyes said there's no wonder you're packing the pounds). I felt an overwhelming desire to explain myself and just ending up sounding like an idiot and having a tiny portion for lunch.

Breakfast: bran flakes with strawberries and a muller light.

Snack: apple and coffee (milk HEA).

Lunch: Left over carbonara (counting as 1 syn but really it's a fraction of a syn). Strawberries, grapes and a muller light.

Tea - not a clue as I am at mum's for tea :)

xxxxxxxxxx

Back