Fat Kids Love Cake - This One Needs Some Help !!!!!

My leader says if your having Indian have something tomato based. And if your having Chinese say this is the better opinion. And just have boiled rice. You will be fine enjoy it. My leader says its what you do around that day off. If u can pop in anywhere to get a alpen bar or fruit so you don't get to hungry !!
Have a lovely eveningg !!

Pete’s Diet Coke Chicken & Rice (2013)

Serves 2

Ingredients

1 Broccoli head, cut into florets (s) (sff)
1tbsp Worcester sauce
1tbsp Schwartz “perfect shake” Piri-Piri seasoning
6tbsp Passata (s) (sff)
100g Long grain rice (ff)
100g Chicken Cajuns (s) (ff)
330mL Diet Coke

Method

In a frying pan sprayed with frylight, sprinkle the Piri-Piri over the chicken, brown the chicken, then set aside.
Cook the rice as per the instructions on the packet, keep warm until the chicken is cooked.
Pour the diet coke in a pan, put on a high heat, add the passata & Worcester sauce, stir continuously and allow to reduce until it thickens & goes sticky, add the chicken & continue to heat until the chicken is cooked & coated with the sauce.
Plate up with a bed of rice, add the broccoli & finely, the chicken, pouring any remaining sauce over the chicken, serve with a side salad.

Hope this is not a silly question but what does amp mean in this recipe. Proablu obviou but can`t see it.x

Wow Claire you did really well. Hope u had a nice evening as well.!!
Have u thought about your wedding dress yet.?? Have u seen any you like.?

Today has been another crazy day: I took James' mum to meadowhall ( Saturday pushing a wheelchair are a shopping centre is not fun ) then I've cleaned the house from top to bottom! So tomorrow I'm having at least a couple of hours to just chill :)

Today's food

Breakfast - omelette with peppers, onions and bacon with baked beans :)

Lunch - a couple of chicken drumsticks with skin removed

Dinner - home made syn free chicken nuggets with sw chips with salad and syn free mayo and syn free BBQ sauce :)

Today's syns are going to be spent on drink :) ill keep count ;)

Hi autumnbabe, sorry I think our posts crossed !!!

I have a scrapbook ( sad I know) of loads that I like - but I've not settled on a particular style - every time I open a magazine I find another I like hehe !!!! I don't want to start looking until I've lost some weight :) What style did you have ?

Y the whole bottle? Have u had a bad day?

OMG the link u've just sent me is amazing !!!! She's done soooo well !!!!!

Are you doing anything nice this weekend?

Xxxxx

Keep meaning to tell u my name is Heather !!
I know she is amazing isn't she.!
We just seem to have been rushing around a lot today. Just had tea which was lovely (see my diary!!) and tomo hub has a union meeting to do with stuff that's going off at work (he is a hgv driver) so we might go for a walk tomo afternoon. But nothing to exciting. I just talked myself into going to meadowhall next saturday !! How did I do that.
My wedding dress was could princess and the frog dress (google it !!) I sold it after the wedding to buy Justin bieber concert !!for my daughter of course lol.

Hi autumnbabe, sorry I think our posts crossed !!!

I have a scrapbook ( sad I know) of loads that I like - but I've not settled on a particular style - every time I open a magazine I find another I like hehe !!!! I don't want to start looking until I've lost some weight :) What style did you have ?

Y the whole bottle? Have u had a bad day?

OMG the link u've just sent me is amazing !!!! She's done soooo well !!!!!

Are you doing anything nice this weekend?

Xxxxx

Ooooo wedding dresses !!! Mine was ... Turquoise ;) totally unique & I like to be diff ;) xx

I've been meaning to ask you Heather !!! I googled your dress - it's gorgeous !!!!!

I don't think I could pull off turquoise, RubyRoo although I like the idea think the idea of being different ;)

I'm sooo tired today ! I would really like to stay in my pjs and watching DVDs all day but I had to bring some work home :( although I'm going to put it off for another hour or so.

So- food

I didn't have breakfast today.

Lunch was jacket potatoe with laughing cow light (1.5 syns) and spaghetti loops

Bowl full of fruit - strawberries, raspberries, apples, banana and muller light :)

Xxxx

My wedding dress

Attachments

• image-3818352650.jpg
    image-3818352650.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Claire you food looks good today.! What do you do for work?
I brought my dress 2nd hand off eBay for (250) when the woman brought it the year before it cost her (1400) we had to go to Newcastle for it but worth every penny. Then I sold it on for the same price.
Very daring ruby, I'm not sure I could be brave enough to wear it as well as you did.!

Ur wedding dress is lovely Ruby - did u have to have it specially made ? All this wedding talk is making me giddy !!!!

I'm a trainee solicitor Heather - I love it but it means that sometimes I have to bring work home :(

I'm off for cuddles with my best friends baby this evening so tea is up in the air :s

I have just had a frozen banana which was yummy :)

Xxxx

Wow what a great job you have. Like you say it must be hard work but I'm sure its worth it.!!

Do you live with you fiance ?
Now don't you go getting broody. And don't let the cuteness of the baby fool you.! Its all an act to get you drawn in lol.

Back