Total Solution Fat, Sick and Nearly Blind!

Oh also.... Resluts from tests came back. Need to rank top 72 for interview and I was 82/445. So another blow today haha. Did someone say cheeseburger?

Sorry about your news, but what you are doing is still excellent. I have several friends working in healthcare and even did myself in a previous life. Literally everything is easier and more effective for both patient and clinician after weight loss, from the most routine prep to major surgery. There is no downside to your achievements to date or to come.

Thank you haha. I keep looking in the mirror. The hourglass is slowllllly creeping back.

On the downside I had hospital appointment today to check my eye sight (my condition has caused swelling behind the eyes so they have been trying to get them back to normal). 4 months on meds at 2 stone loss has made no difference whatsoever! Now I will wait on neurologist but I suspect Ill be in for a lumbar puncture again soon. I really hate them :( Last time they took an hour and 4 attempts to get the fluid. Hopefully a thinned frma emight make it a little better for us all :(

*DAY 18 100% TS DONE!***

vanilla almond shake
egg
pizza

Thats my very last pizza until this girl delivers :( paid last Sunday so Im getting desperate now! Here me thinking im prepared. Ill be on all shakes/bars tomorrow :( wish me luck!

xx
Stay positive it may change in the future, you still want to lose more. Another stone could help.

You are doing great xx

Sounds like you’ll get an interview next time you take it then. These setbacks are tests themselves. And what do they know anyway, eh, EH? :)

Sorry the results weren’t what you’d hoped. Your weight losses are becoming noticible, that must feel great! Docs will be surprised when they next see you.

Thank you for your words of support everyone. It’s very kind of you. I was genuinely surprised there’s been no improvements but I already knew deep down given I’m living the symptoms :/ onwards are upward and downwards!!

***DAY 19 100% TS done!***

Egg
Cookie and cream shake
Pizza

I don’t a 40 mile trip for the pizzas haha refused to wait any longer but I’m sooo stressed today I had to force one in me :/ hopefully the weekend is kind to me. Still no sign of TOM, my mood is all over the place though! X

Thank you for your words of support everyone. It’s very kind of you. I was genuinely surprised there’s been no improvements but I already knew deep down given I’m living the symptoms :/ onwards are upward and downwards!!

***DAY 19 100% TS done!***

Egg
Cookie and cream shake
Pizza

I don’t a 40 mile trip for the pizzas haha refused to wait any longer but I’m sooo stressed today I had to force one in me :/ hopefully the weekend is kind to me. Still no sign of TOM, my mood is all over the place though! X
Sounds like it's imminent if you can't shift your mood. I usually have none stop tom on this diet do far no change thankfully.
Lol is the pizza that good? Hope so. Are you all set for add a meal now?, xx

It was actually less appetising than usual. But yesterday was a particularly bad day so I was just forcing packs in me for the sake of it. Could have easily not eaten but didn’t want to get in to that! I am still patiently waiting TOM. When I went on holiday last November I switched to all raw foods and went the gym twice a day for 2 weeks. It delayed my period by about 10 days. So odd! I’m also a little bunged up 🙈 been about 3 days. Hopefully getting out today and getting through extra fluid will get me going somehow someway!

I guess I’m ready for food week yes. I have a pile of eggs so going to boil a few and have one a day. I think if I try to have an extra meal it will ruin my flow.

I don’t think it’s so much food week that’s a challenge I think it will be the week after when we drop back to packs only that will play havoc with mind control haha. Tick tick, time will tell xx

It was actually less appetising than usual. But yesterday was a particularly bad day so I was just forcing packs in me for the sake of it. Could have easily not eaten but didn’t want to get in to that! I am still patiently waiting TOM. When I went on holiday last November I switched to all raw foods and went the gym twice a day for 2 weeks. It delayed my period by about 10 days. So odd! I’m also a little bunged up 🙈 been about 3 days. Hopefully getting out today and getting through extra fluid will get me going somehow someway!

I guess I’m ready for food week yes. I have a pile of eggs so going to boil a few and have one a day. I think if I try to have an extra meal it will ruin my flow.

I don’t think it’s so much food week that’s a challenge I think it will be the week after when we drop back to packs only that will play havoc with mind control haha. Tick tick, time will tell xx
Ive bought eggs too, you're right it's the following week that's hard but I don't think K the odd egg here and there would hurt if desperate for something more, only occasionally though.
Hopefully your Tom turns up. Mine surprised me today no doubt you will be soon lol. I must have jinxed myself talking about it.
Get plenty of water down you. Don't want to be bunged up on weigh day lol x

It arrived wooo. Order is restored in my reproductive organs 😂 just counted my packs or... photo attached hahahah ordered 9 bars just because I wanna try each flavour 🤪

Still can’t believe how fast the days are going! Just wish I started a month sooner but I’m doing it now is the main thing! If I could get to “just overweight” by my holiday/30th that would make the world of difference to me! I’m even thinking as far ahead as afterwards?! Then what.... haha. May keep using the packs and do the 5:2 way for 1/2 lbs a week loss and really get back in to running x

Attachments

• E48163DA-2500-4830-BE0A-24D58E002C90.jpeg
    E48163DA-2500-4830-BE0A-24D58E002C90.jpeg
    293.3 KB · Views: 17
How weird........I counted my packs yesterday, and I have 147 😊

Also......I have that exact hamper, but store clothes in mine ☺️

Lol I'm now feeling the need to count my packs. Looks like you're aiming to stock the entire range.

Pmsfl OMG we really did sync online. 🚺

Mine just arrive in big brown cardboard boxes. I don’t have smaller boxes inside, even when I’ve selected boxes of seven. I think I have every flavour of shake other than Baileys because I didn’t see that one. I also have a small selection of bars for my hiking break which I haven’t tried yet, and a few ‘meals’ which are so bad it’s funny, but at least have made me laugh. Fate knows what Exante gave to the food photographer, but it definitely wasn’t their own porridge, pancakes etc!

Exante DEFINATELY lie on their photos.... I was like 🙄 no way in hell does the carbonara resemble the advert. All lies haha. First few days you’re just grateful for absolutely anything In your stomach. Few weeks in you’re like. Meh. Whatever!

Mine just arrive in big brown cardboard boxes. I don’t have smaller boxes inside, even when I’ve selected boxes of seven. I think I have every flavour of shake other than Baileys because I didn’t see that one. I also have a small selection of bars for my hiking break which I haven’t tried yet, and a few ‘meals’ which are so bad it’s funny, but at least have made me laugh. Fate knows what Exante gave to the food photographer, but it definitely wasn’t their own porridge, pancakes etc!
Pmsl ain't that the truth. I had breakfast eggs. I sprayed with frylight it stuck to pan, next time I opened one I sprayed more it still stuck to pan thought did it opted for scrambled 😂😂

I honestly stopped ready the packs and just Hague them by eye and consistency and they come out perfect monster times now. Heat the pan and one cal before you pour the egg in see if that helps maybe?

***Day 20 100% TS done!***

Almost half way to my all time best of 43 days 😂😂 much easier this time round for some reason though! Not jinxing myself!

Cookies and cream shake
Butterscotch delight (vile 😷)
Fajita

No breakfast in bed or lie in for me tomorrow hehe. Yo and out shopping and building new bunks for the children. Mum life 😫 I’ll get a rest in May on my birthday if I’m lucky haha x

***Day 20 100% TS done!***

Almost half way to my all time best of 43 days 😂😂 much easier this time round for some reason though! Not jinxing myself!

Cookies and cream shake
Butterscotch delight (vile 😷)
Fajita

No breakfast in bed or lie in for me tomorrow hehe. Yo and out shopping and building new bunks for the children. Mum life 😫 I’ll get a rest in May on my birthday if I’m lucky haha x
You gotta think of those extra cals bring burnt while active. Well done for 100% again 🏆

True! Turns out TOM is just sporadic spotting 😫 eurgh. Today I shall try my best to keep glugging. It’s my husbands first mother’s day without his mum so want to try keep the day as boring and normal as possible. He left me some gifts from the girls but I know it will have killed him :( Cancer eurgh x

Sorry to here about your mum in law. Hope you still had a nice day? Can I ask what the fajita is as I’ve not seen it on any of the order options. Well done for 100%

Back