Total Solution Fat, Sick and Nearly Blind!

True! Turns out TOM is just sporadic spotting 😫 eurgh. Today I shall try my best to keep glugging. It’s my husbands first mother’s day without his mum so want to try keep the day as boring and normal as possible. He left me some gifts from the girls but I know it will have killed him :( Cancer eurgh x
Yeah same here. It won't make its mind up. Spotting here and it's annoying. Probably a side effect.
Hope you had a lovely day, I'm sure it was hard for your husband but he still wants to make it special for you and that's lovely. Xx

Arrr theyre back in stock today go grab some hehe. Similiar to "pizza" if you like the savoury options :)

Im finally home any only just had my last pack, 9pm :( Soooo busy moving a decorating things. Popping in to see family etc. He struggled but it's done and dusted thats the main thing. Would have loved to take him for his dinner and a few beers today but obviously this was off the cards as the easy way out this year! I must admit it felt like the longest day Ive had on this diet to date. Not helped by the sudden wave of crippling TOM pain :/ wish my body would make its mind up already!

Anywho...

***Day 21 100% TS done!***

Banana shake (hell yes!)
Chocolate Organge shake (eurgh)
Fajita.

And food week is here!! Eggs are boiling in the pan as we speak! They will be in a tupperwear in fridge ready from morning jump start tomorrow :) Nothing will change time wise with my packs... just an egg in the morning and sprinkle of cheese and veg with my evening pizza pack :) I think I can do this mentally now... We shall see! x

Yeah it might cause a temp set back on our weigh in but it will recover next week. We have both been 100% so it has too. I'm hoping that all the water will help. Have to see. Lol we are armed with eggs and that will be dangerous for those around us
😂 xx

Morning haha! 2lbs off this week. That does me :) Going to be a stretch to beat my lowest weight by my night out on Saturday but I wont be far off!! The typically dreaded food week is here. Started my morning with a hard boiled egg... must say eggs are overrated haha. My normal routine now packs at 12/4/8 ish. Last pack will have spinach and 100cals of cheese. I don't actually know the list... maybe I should browse it now haha x

I'll attach my shots, I don't think I could find it again it took ages to find it lol. You will probably hp straight to it 😂😂
Great loss, its all going the right way. 💗🏆
I'm currently boiling mine up. My pack times are similar to yoursaybe an egg for breakfast will he welcome. Do you feel hungry since eating or same as ever?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180310-225555.png
    Screenshot_20180310-225555.png
    166.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20180310-225619.png
    Screenshot_20180310-225619.png
    121 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20180310-225630.png
    Screenshot_20180310-225630.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20180310-225636.png
    Screenshot_20180310-225636.png
    120.3 KB · Views: 4
No I feel the same. Wouldnt even know Id had it which is what im going for haha. I think if I tried to great an extra meal a day like omelette I would definitely struggle into week 5. Just checked carbs for cheese and its only 0.6g in 40g (which is the max I could have). I seem to remember using it loads on Atkins in the past so I think it's keto safe. Not the best in terms of fat though so I certainly wont be doing it every night. I have a couple of thai curry meal replacemnt exante pots that are 280 cals so I will likely have that one night with some mushrooms or something. One night ill have burger wrapped on a lettuce bun hahaha. These all sound so exotic dont they hahaha Thanks for the snaps! x

I did read not to eat atkins style in add a meal but everyone reacts differently. There was another list of foods if you didn't mind coming out of ketosis. I think the fat content is the issue with cheese. If you want to try a small amount you will find how you react to it.
Yeah making actual meals would cause me to struggle to. I'm just using these foods as snacks easier.

Theres another lady I met online who snaps. On her food week she did all eggs and cheese and lost 4lbs. Obviously I could react completely different. This is why the experiment commenced. Where do you read up on it please Fade Away? Im going of bits of info I got from groups of different people. Probably not the best approach haha. x

It took a lot of googling. I've looked at the keto diet, kerbs cycle helps understand why citric acid effects weight loss. I think I saw about the atkinson add a meal on a very old minimins post. Have a look on bodybuilding forums talking about keto. There's a lot of information there. Xx

Morning haha! 2lbs off this week. That does me :) Going to be a stretch to beat my lowest weight by my night out on Saturday but I wont be far off!! The typically dreaded food week is here. Started my morning with a hard boiled egg... must say eggs are overrated haha. My normal routine now packs at 12/4/8 ish. Last pack will have spinach and 100cals of cheese. I don't actually know the list... maybe I should browse it now haha x
Well done on your loss x

So food week has subconsciously thrown me.... gets to 1:45pm and realised I hadnt had any packs yet! hahaha! Rushed off quickly for a bar. Order restored. Whoops. Pack 2 soon!! x

Thank you! Consists of a boiled egg so far hahaha :/ I have a planned sober night out on the weekend. That will be a challenge. All meeting at 2pm for food (im taking a bar which sucks because Ive been dying to go to the Baltic Market (In Liverpool) for about a year! But needs must!) Then drinking into the next day! Ill be sipping water and surviving on 2 bars in my bag hahaha x

Last edited:
Thank you! Consists of a boiled egg so far hahaha :/ I have a planned sober night out on the weekend. That will be a challenge. All meeting at 2pm for food (im taking a bar which sucks because Ive been dying to go to the Baltic Market (In Liverpool) for about a year! But needs must!) Then drinking into the next day! Ill be sipping water and surviving on 2 bars in my bag hahaha x
You can do it 💪 plenty of time for all that in the summer sunshine. 💗 in a slinky outfit too whoo ooooo xx

Just saw this and reminded me of our conversation the other day :/ and our diet is apparently a dangerous one 🙈🤯

Attachments

• 3ECE95CB-EB5C-4B71-9C70-EFF8CEECB5E4.jpeg
    3ECE95CB-EB5C-4B71-9C70-EFF8CEECB5E4.jpeg
    253.7 KB · Views: 15
If only the secret really was to just add some frozen mixed veg to three other meals on the same plate. I’ve no idea what to have tonight. A shake I guess. Not had muesli or soup yet but I’m not sure I’m in the mood to be amused by it all. Chocolate one with double water maybe. Pffft.

When are you due a food week full fathom? Change from shakes will be welcome!

Here’s my pizza a la exante 😂😂👀 yum. Who needs a cheesy garlic bread side hey 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• FCF4132A-A452-4ACD-9263-36A522196233.jpeg
    FCF4132A-A452-4ACD-9263-36A522196233.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
Back