Total Solution Fat, Sick and Nearly Blind!

Oh. Has it got meat on it? Bummer.

Looks tasty. Hope the pizza will be stocked again soon. Lol I love a steak bake shame they aren't healthy 😂😂

***Day 22 100% TS done!***

First day food week done :)

Boiled egg
Cookies and cream bar (2pm :/)
Banana shake (5pm!)
Pizza with 2 cherry tom, spinach, onion, slice water thin ham

And a billion litres of water! Ready for tomorrow now 🌟

Last edited:
Les - if you're doing this for several months, then it's advised to take a break week from total meal replacement every now and then. You just add a very low cal/carb meal of actual food to your usual three shakes or whatever you do, for a week. Then go back to plan (obviously you'd want to be totally into the standard meal replacement routine for several weeks first to establish a plan to go back to). I was a bit nervous at the idea at first, as I'm now 'in the zone' and I think I could shake it forever now if I really had to. I just didn't want anything to risk kicking me out of ketosis and having to do those first three days again. But it's obviously a very healthy idea indeed, and I'll definitely be doing it myself in three weeks' time - adding a big bowl of salad or veg to my lunch or evening pack, maybe a boiled egg too. It's just enough to remind your body that you are reserving the right to use real food as fuel in the long-term, but hopefully not enough to kick you out of ketosis in the shorter gameas long as you roughly follow the carb/cal charts etc.. available from THG sites.

Sorry not posting as much my symptoms have really got me this week. Struggling to do most things. I’m going to take some time out from the internet/screen until I speak to my consultant neurologist on Friday. Still 100% as usual.

See you all soon x

Take care and speak soon 💗

Thank guys. Headache has eased off a little now. Im going stir crazy resting. I think I will have to try to get out tomorroww for an hour or two. Hope all is well in diet land x

Bit of fresh air will do you good. Hope you're feeling better today x

Thanks FA. I am still struggling but managed to get an emergency neurology app for today so Ill be going along for some results, weigh in and hopefully a treatment plan for next week. I have everything crossed but Im so anxious they can do nothing :( This stupid condition is so misunderstood atm. Supposed to be out tomorrow for Paddys day.... hoping the weather is nicer and Im feeling nice enough to entertain as company. We shall see in the am!

Im still 100%. Cant be bothered faffing about at all so Ive been sticking to boiled eggs and shakes/bars. My pizzas are being neglected haha. I have noticed during food week that I am waking up hungry every day! Goes away after a cuppa but its strange as Id gotten used to no hunger... Oh well... day 26 here we go! x

Thanks FA. I am still struggling but managed to get an emergency neurology app for today so Ill be going along for some results, weigh in and hopefully a treatment plan for next week. I have everything crossed but Im so anxious they can do nothing :( This stupid condition is so misunderstood atm. Supposed to be out tomorrow for Paddys day.... hoping the weather is nicer and Im feeling nice enough to entertain as company. We shall see in the am!

Im still 100%. Cant be bothered faffing about at all so Ive been sticking to boiled eggs and shakes/bars. My pizzas are being neglected haha. I have noticed during food week that I am waking up hungry every day! Goes away after a cuppa but its strange as Id gotten used to no hunger... Oh well... day 26 here we go! x
Hope you get some good news today.
Just take it easy and don't stress about tomorrow you will feel worse.
I was feeling some hunger at the start of the week but its not been as bad as the first weekend. Back to TS next week. We can do it xx

Neurologist said eye sight remains similar :( still have blurred and swollen optic discs. Tried to prescribe me an extra medication to manage pain and symptoms. Begged him for alternative measure... waiting for the GP letter now. On the plus side he was very shocked and pleased that I was 10kg lighter than last time I met with him. I dont think people generally follow through with promises to their doctors but Ill do anything to avoid more drugs :/

Looking forward to cracking this food week and carrying on! 43 days is my longest stint so im steaming towards it! Ready to fly past and feel the benefits! Off to get my hair done soon for tomorrow and pamper planned tonight. I will feel slimmer tomorrow if anything, I am definitely feeling lighter on my feet! Im not wearing the jumpsuit its too revealing haha. Going for something more casual but still pretty :) xx

Well you're doing all you can to cobtrol your symptoms and made massive progress. You will look great tomorrow. Can you believe we really almost at week 4. Its a month tomorrow its gone fast !!!

ahhh its speeding by! What day are we on? 26ish? Got my outfit ready. will be up and prepping early as out in afternoon. Going to try cram my 2 litre minimum before I leave so im not up and down the loo when out :) Think I'll have shake in morning and take 2/3 bars out. Trying to mentally prepare myself to ship on the food right now :) xx

Yeah it's day 26.. Lol I think. Started the 19th didn't we.. Lol losing track. Enjoy tomorrow.

Back