Total Solution Fat, Sick and Nearly Blind!

Thanks Darcy!

Very quiet in here of late so diary goes back to personal tracking :)

Weigh in today reveals 3 pound loss on food week! Easy peasy, so glad I did it! I stuck to boiled eggs in the end to stay safe and my body did its job hehe. So... Im official one pound away from my lightest weight since pre pregnancy. Glad I finally got here. Anything down now is an exciting bonus :) Aiming to get down into the next bracket by next Monday weigh in!!! Going to try and get up and about a bit more but just waiting to see if Ill by having a lumbar puncture or not. Must plod on in the meantime! Hiding the scales until next week!

Day 29.... have a good one :) xx

Thanks Darcy!

Very quiet in here of late so diary goes back to personal tracking :)

Weigh in today reveals 3 pound loss on food week! Easy peasy, so glad I did it! I stuck to boiled eggs in the end to stay safe and my body did its job hehe. So... Im official one pound away from my lightest weight since pre pregnancy. Glad I finally got here. Anything down now is an exciting bonus :) Aiming to get down into the next bracket by next Monday weigh in!!! Going to try and get up and about a bit more but just waiting to see if Ill by having a lumbar puncture or not. Must plod on in the meantime! Hiding the scales until next week!

Day 29.... have a good one :) xx
Fantastic that's wonderful. So we now know not to dear the good week. Lol now it may be strange going back to three packs but we will do it. X

Thank you 🤪 it was actually a pound less yesterday for some strange reason but I’m going with what the scale give me on a Monday 😂😂😂 3 packs and gallons of water. Yey.... 😂

Next food week is 9th April! Will have wasted away by then! Haha. I’m at the point in weight loss where I can see the difference week by week in my body now! I get my hourglass creeping back slowly ❤️ It’s exciting that I could get a grip on this! Thing it’s down to recalc my goals haha x

Next food week is 9th April! Will have wasted away by then! Haha. I’m at the point in weight loss where I can see the difference week by week in my body now! I get my hourglass creeping back slowly ❤️ It’s exciting that I could get a grip on this! Thing it’s down to recalc my goals haha x
It's great isn't it. I now have a, waist it's there I still a chunky money but the shape returned. It keeps you going. Nobody else seems to have noticed except my husband and son. Pretty sure my little one thinks I'm fat because I'm pregnant. Her teacher told me yesterday that she told her I was having twins 😂😂 she did ask does your mommy know 🤣 kids are brutal. She said to me yesterday mommy why do you have a big fat belly. A spur and a half.
Get them recalculated and push push push. It's going to be our year Nd we will do this 💪

Sorry your doc appointment wasn’t what you’d hoped. Well done for being so good on food week. I guess the diet planners are right. I’ve always been worried but you had a fab loss. It’s great you’re noticing the difference now too. I can’t see tickets on mobile how far have you come and how much to go?

Hi sorry Ive been vacant. Had a lot to conten with lately, so distracted. Ive lost 34lbs in total WA, current 14s 4 at my last weigh in. Long term goal is 10,7 however I am only TS until May when I go on holiday and then have bridesmaid fitting. Then I will be following a more conventional, scenic route, 1lbs a week job to goal :)

Good news hospital wise. Neurologist has refered me for a theraputic lumbar puncture so I will hopefully get some respite soon. Sadly they couldnt get me in until 6th April, but now I had the date I can work towards it and feel less out of control!! Diet still going. Trying to get out and move a bit more through headaches. Easter break for the children is coming and its always a big challenge for me mentally. Hoping I can continue my strength beyond. If I managed over December in the past surely I can manage the school break. Time will tell.

hope all is well x

Of course you will be fine! You've pulverised this challenge. May as well finish it off. BOSH! THWACK!

Les - if you're doing this for several months, then it's advised to take a break week from total meal replacement every now and then. You just add a very low cal/carb meal of actual food to your usual three shakes or whatever you do, for a week. Then go back to plan (obviously you'd want to be totally into the standard meal replacement routine for several weeks first to establish a plan to go back to). I was a bit nervous at the idea at first, as I'm now 'in the zone' and I think I could shake it forever now if I really had to. I just didn't want anything to risk kicking me out of ketosis and having to do those first three days again. But it's obviously a very healthy idea indeed, and I'll definitely be doing it myself in three weeks' time - adding a big bowl of salad or veg to my lunch or evening pack, maybe a boiled egg too. It's just enough to remind your body that you are reserving the right to use real food as fuel in the long-term, but hopefully not enough to kick you out of ketosis in the shorter gameas long as you roughly follow the carb/cal charts etc.. available from THG sites.
Only just seen this. Thanks for advice. I'm actually having zero noodles with my evening meal and really enjoying it now x

Ahh I hope so FF! Already filled with dread...

Day 31 done. Lots of hunger today...

Cookie and cream bar
Cookie and cream shake
Pizza

Tomorrow and Friday I will try to have early nights to get into a better mindset before the half term kicks in. Lots of challenges lie ahead 🙄 x

I’ve found a weight loss whoosh follows hungry days so hopefully it’ll be the same for you. I can’t cope with the pizza. Too much flavour in the base for me. I’m actually enjoying just shakes and bars and porridge just now but I have to have salt every so often when I feel crappy. You have totally nailed your target!

You are going to smash this, easter is just a day with a bit more chocolate than usual. We have all our lives to eat it and any meals out or in etc. Just go with it. Stick with it. A moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips haha. Xx

Gosh I dont even like chocolate very much, eggs dont bother me in the slightest :/ I stress because I work from home 9-5 every day its just a challenge when both the children are home with me. Hard to entertain them both and keep up to date with all my work. Routine shake up will keep us on our toes though haha. Guess its just a reallllllllly long weekend hahaha x

Ahhh I do hope so thank you. I must sound so dramatic haha. I just know while Im waiting for lumbar puncture the pressure is at its worse and stress is going to exasperate it :/ Trying to think++ is hard when I know whats about to come. I think Ill just try to exercise them and burn them out as much as possible but I usually burn out first hahahah x

Almost the end of day 33! Eeek. Creeping closer to the half way goal!!

Mayhem day at work, I was glad to switch off the phone at 5pm!! Little one has dozed off early tonight so I’m going to have my last pack and get to bed early and wait for OH to arrive home (probably with his take away in tow!) He literally loses weight sooooo easy... im not at all envious!!

Trying to motivate myself every second to get down into the next stone bracket. It’s been a few years! Since I gained during pregnancy to be precise! Only ever got heavier! Glad we could all crack it when we did x

I admire you keeping on top of working at home with kids around. The only way I get anthing done with my son around is let him help. Not something you can do with work! I really hope the lumbar puncture works for you and they do it soon. Next bracket here you come!

I have everything crossed for some relief! Thank you.

A couple of days ago i heard my three year old answer my work phone “hi this is my mummy’s phone who is it?” Needless to say they hung up. I hope it wasn’t important. Whoops hahaha. Did tickle me though! Makes my life eventful (even more so!) x

Back