Total Solution Fat, Sick and Nearly Blind!

Omg these look amazing! I can't wait to place a new order now xx

I love them! Scared I'll eat them up too fast only have 6 packs left hahaha. Last night I orders 60 packs and forgot to order the new fajitas everyone is raving about! My mum is ordering to try the diet on 21st so I've told her to get me some ❤️❤️❤️ Xx

I love being out takes your mind of food lol , trouble is skint now haha every time I go out I'm like oh she would like that haha

I'm scared to check my bank balance really though haha. It's also husbands 30th January to make things that little bit more interested!! No matter how many toys I buy it just doesn't look enough right now. In my head I very well know it is!! X

Ye I'm the same then sit there and think no idea where I'm going to put all of these . Every December I say I'm not going overdrawn and still end up in overdraft . Looks like going to be poor in Jan haha.

Ye I'm the same then sit there and think no idea where I'm going to put all of these . Every December I say I'm not going overdrawn and still end up in overdraft . Looks like going to be poor in Jan haha.

Oh well, everybody is haha. Ive told my husband to expect a lot of IOUs hahahah x

***DAY34 100% TFR done!***

Sausage/egg
Honeycomb shake (yuk)
Pizza dough balls!

Hubby has tried his ultimate best to get me off plan today "for Christmas". We have lots to celebrate but it can wait :) he also repeatedly tries to stick things in my mouth when I'm not expected it haha tut tut! I decide when it's time to eat - not him! Haha X

Ooo he got these yesterday as a gift and there's 2 left And I did not even so much as lick any of them :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
6am wake up call today. Soooo tired. Just realised I was drinking boiled water with a sweeter in :/ back to the drawing board for a tea bag haha. I'm looking forward to taking my measurements tomorrow! Also, I've been chatting to some others and having a read up. Technically I should be re-feeding now, so that I can drink on christmas and boxing day (and the 27th but don't tell anyone haha). I am little anxious about having real food. So I've decided my re-feed will be delayed as long as possible. I'll be eating fats on the buffett christmas eve (Saturday! eek!!!) So going with the following.....

Tuesday - POSSIBLY mushrooms with pizza pack
Wednesday - x2 eggs with full sausage pack
Thursday - cloud bread (made from eggs) with burger pack
Friday - x1 chicken breast with curry pack!
Saturday x2 packs and buffet - WEIGH DAY! (and final measurements)
Sunday x10,000 calories and x100 drinks
Monday x10,000 hangover calories then another x100 drinks
Tuesday x10,000 hangover tapas then another 1000 calories in sangria
Wednesday BACK TO 100% TFR (until 11th Jan 17 - Holiday with hubby)

So I'll be having 4 days completely off plan. By that I meant I won't be counting calories and I won't counting my drinks. I'll just be listening to my body and mind, celebrating and being merry. Maybe I'll stick to proteins.... we'll see. I did have a little sad thought last night that Ive not done any christmas nights out at all this year :/ Even though Ive gained a heap of weight over the past few years I was always confident enough to go out and have fun with my friends and I really do love the atmosphere this time of year. But oh well I will catch up next year in my size 8's! haha xx

Loving you calories over crimbo hahahah . Make sure you have some carbs before you drink as yes it can be bad for you. I'm weighing Friday morning then coming off that day. Won't be eating loads just won't be counting and making sure i get carbs as the drink and food will start that evening as hubby breaks up from work.

Basically you need to be out of ketosis before you drink so make sure you have some can be dangerious. I will still be weighing on the Monday telling you my gain haha.

I will prob go back on plan on the wed just so Boxing Day isn't depressing lol thinking about diet following day.

Have a good day

Loving you calories over crimbo hahahah . Make sure you have some carbs before you drink as yes it can be bad for you. I'm weighing Friday morning then coming off that day. Won't be eating loads just won't be counting and making sure i get carbs as the drink and food will start that evening as hubby breaks up from work.

Basically you need to be out of ketosis before you drink so make sure you have some can be dangerious. I will still be weighing on the Monday telling you my gain haha.

I will prob go back on plan on the wed just so Boxing Day isn't depressing lol thinking about diet following day.

Have a good day

I know Im gonna be moping about restart haha but its necessary!! haha. Ill be having carbs on christmas eve buffet. Cheese board and home made pate and mmm chocolate fountain haha, so I reckon that will knock me out. But ill make sure I have a bacon barm with my bucks fizz for good measure! hehe <3<3<3

Ye I'm sure you will be out . That's what we are having bacon mmmm brown sauce with Buck's Fizz. If people could read our posts lol haha. Oh well we are still standing and going strong ur a lot stronger haha but it's working that's the main thing . We can do this ! GIRL POWER

I'm so tired I can hardly concentrate. Just had my last pack and off to bed now.

***DAY 35 100% TFR done!***
Cookies and cream bar
Gingerbread shake
Sweet and sour noodles

Gone off most of the food packs so in hoping the break will make me appreciate them after sticking to shake for a few days :/ will only be ordering pizza in future. And trying the new chicken fajitas hopefully soon xxx

Back