Total Solution Fat, Sick and Nearly Blind!

Lighterlifer

Silver Member
Hi all,

I am a previous serial yoyo dieter and self confessed food addict. After years of medication, pregnancy and terrible habit I reached a staggering 16S 3 lbs!! Never in my life! I made a start on weight loss in 2015 and 2016.. well its been a horrible year that I cant wait to see the back off!

The last time I weighed myself is around august time, when I was 15s albs :( I know I have a heap to lose so I decided to skip the scales and give myself a goal of 100% TFR until Christmas eve! So far has been amazingly easy this time! Im now on day 12!!

Just popping in to say "hi" and give me something to burn those days away in the meantime :)

LL x

*** DAY 12 100% TFR ***

Maple syrup pancake
Cookies and Cream bar
White Choc and Raspberry shake

Looking forward to reaching the end of this week and taking my measurements again!!

Well today was a tiring one. Not mentally, but first day of star week bought some strange symptoms. Feeling much better now even though I got my packs later than usual but done!

***Day 13 100% TFR***
Cookies and Cream Bar
Gooey Lemon pudding
Sweet and Sour

xx

So it's Sunday, the end of the second week for me as I know it! Sitting here watching Sunday Brunch (because I need to learn how to cook for when I'm t goal right?!) Iv'e decided today Im really going to challenge myself. I've been finding this attempt at TFR very easy, and I can not for the life of me figure out why. I've started to fall into the pattern of daily food pack, bar and only one shake. This is of course not back by any means, but I wanted to challenge myself to have 3 shakes only today (which is how I used to SS when I found it such a challenge!) I don't weigh in at the beginning of a new week, I will, however, be taking my measurements! Here goes!

Have a nice day everyone xx

OK... day 13 change of plan. As soon as my PMT pains kicked in I quickly realised that I was unnecessarily going to torture myself today if i deny myself the privilege of food packs an bars!! Challenge is rescheduled to when Im not lying on the couch in pain with a hot water bottle, waiting for co-codamol to kick in! Also, my husband has decided to try TFR for one week (he just has a bit of jelly to reduce!) so he'll be starting with me Monday! As he'll be going through the horrible first few days I should challenge myself a bit too. So I may do a couple days on shakes only (we will see!). It's almost 1pm, crawling off to find a ready to eat bar!.....

xx

Good luck to your hubby mine lasted 1 day haha he said fair play to me but he couldn't do it. He quite on day 2 mid day. To be fair was doing my head in moaning all time you either want to do it or not. This diet needs a lot of will power. If ur not 100% it won't work so hard at times

Good luck to your hubby mine lasted 1 day haha he said fair play to me but he couldn't do it. He quite on day 2 mid day. To be fair was doing my head in moaning all time you either want to do it or not. This diet needs a lot of will power. If ur not 100% it won't work so hard at times
haha I know. I have pre warned him! He runs and gym and is a personal coach too so his intentions are 100%. He's already planning his last supper tonight but I won't let him hahaha. He's been using 2 shakes and a meal to trim down the past fortnight so hopefully this will be his last boot up the bum before he can work on his shape again. Pre christmas bulge budge haha xx

Well I'm glad today was over! I've been feeling terrible since I woke, I just can't shake these cramps and back pain :( struggle to motivate myself to drink or eat today but as always ploughed through. Not one of my best days! Roll on a fresh day!

***Day 13 100% TFR***
Cookies and cream
Sausage and egg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    481.3 KB · Views: 23
Aww well done for sticking to plan when unwell. Hope u feel bit better today

Ahh thank you, but I'm not unwell. Just feeling my TOM symptoms way more than usual for some reason :/

On to my 3rd week now!! woohoo! I have a feeling I will be feeling great by christmas. I'm still avoiding the scales with all my heart.. taken my measurement though!

Day 15 - -1.5 inch waist (3.5' total)
-1.5 inch hips (4" total)

ONWARDS AND DOWNWARDS XX

***DAY 15 100% TFR DONE***

Cookies and cream bar
Orange and pineapple shake
Curry!

Hubby had done day 1 just about bless him! He is missing his food filled days already hehe

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    481.1 KB · Views: 21
I think first week is hardest once you see massive loss makes u carry on. I'm into week 8 now and I just get on with it now ye iv cheated but it's going to take such a long time i need the odd treat

I think first week is hardest once you see massive loss makes u carry on. I'm into week 8 now and I just get on with it now ye iv cheated but it's going to take such a long time i need the odd treat

Ahh whatever get you to goal and works for you is best ✌️ Well done! You're doing great. Hubby is only doing 5 days before he bulks up so he can never truly know how it feels to do TFR I've done 6 weeks TFR maximum then gone off the rails Right now I have no chewies, no juices, no picking, just 3 packs and water. I have to be all or nothing or I would very quickly sabotage myself! I'm so excited it's day 16 It will be Christmas Eve before I know it xx

Back