FATFOTO

OMG Porgeous!!! Look at that for a difference
its so inspiring for me to see how far you've come ta look fab girl!
Iv my first weigh in tomorro and CAN NOT WAIT

Thanks ladylipo - first weigh in tomorrow, how exciting, enjoy it!! I will keep an eye out for your WI update, good luck!

Gxx

Love the jeans look!! Ab fab.....can I assume they are a Size 10? I have my pair ready for when I am back on LT!!

Thanks Bea, first time I've owned jeans in over 15 years! They didn't come in sizes, measurements so they are a 27" by 30" long as I am a short a*rse! Can't wait to see your jeans pics in the not too distant future!

Gxx

Oh..they sound closer to a Size 8 (being a bit of an expert on jeans!!)....WOW WOW WOW you really look amazing........am a short arse too...the ones I have are 29" X 30"....

Sizes vary so much from shop to shop I find, didn't notice so much when i was bigger as I just used to by tents so they all generally fit!! Good to hear I'm not the only short a*rse, best things, small packages and all that jazz ;). An expert in jeans, oooo, might have to tap you up for some advice, I'm generally hopeless but got some help from Blue_Grapefruit before I went shopping.... can I add you to the list of people I can pester for advice??

Gxx

Sizes vary so much from shop to shop I find, didn't notice so much when i was bigger as I just used to by tents so they all generally fit!! Good to hear I'm not the only short a*rse, best things, small packages and all that jazz ;). An expert in jeans, oooo, might have to tap you up for some advice, I'm generally hopeless but got some help from Blue_Grapefruit before I went shopping.... can I add you to the list of people I can pester for advice??

Gxx

Oh please do! Now I fancy myself as an expert :eek:(so will leave it up to you if you decide to take it on or not ;)) - I spent soo much money on clothes over the years....spent my 20s in Size 10/12 and my 30 from Size 16 to 22. :mad: Seriously I am really body shape etc and making the most of your assets....:cool:

Oh please do! Now I fancy myself as an expert :eek:(so will leave it up to you if you decide to take it on or not ;)) - I spent soo much money on clothes over the years....spent my 20s in Size 10/12 and my 30 from Size 16 to 22. :mad: Seriously I am really body shape etc and making the most of your assets....:cool:

Will definately be taking you up on that next time I have a shopping trip planned. I used the link you posted on another thread so have managed to suss out that I am either an hourglass or a vase, either way advice is similar. I am totally with you on making most of what you've got and from watching stuff on the telly it really does work - just a case of knowing what that is!!!

Tanx hun i cant wait!
I'll be straight on here soon as i get weighed ;)

porgeous how do you get your photos on here? trying in vain lol

h x

Hi Harriet

You have to upload them into something like photobucket.com, this will give you a link which starts which you copy and paste either into your post or if you want them permanently into your signature.

Good luck!

Gx

Back