Fatter than ever!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
Well, not REALLY!!! I lost a stone and a half on top of the 9 I've already lost and I've put it back on through not going to class and generally not eating properly.

I'm doing shifts and adjusting is hard. Plus vending machines are the devil. Money goes in, chocolate comes out.

I'm starting again this week, has anyone got any good hints, tips, anything new to try, anything I've missed these past few months?

I like to do red and green and save EE for weekends.

xxxxxx

PS: To anyone thinking of not going to class anymore - DON'T DO IT! :p

I can't think of anything special but wanted to say well done for getting back to it.:)

I'm sure you already know this but plan ahead.
Don't let the vending machine catch you out, you probably are hungry, so make sure you have fruit or an alpen light or something before you reach for the chocolate.

Allow some syns to have a chocolate bar on a friday or something, the thought will keep you going and you know you will get to have one so can wait.

Vix are you kissing bread in your picture .. sorry just curious. A girl after my own heart if you are.

Congratulations on what you have lost so far, keep an eye on that bigger picture as to how far you have come. Put this wee glitch to bed and start again. Agree about going to class .. it only leads to ruin.

Awww - I feel for you!!

Sometimes a change in routine really throws us. What meals / facilities do you have at work? I must admit that I found vending machines impossible to resist when I worked in B&Q as a student (it was a miserable job at times on that bloody reurns desk) and in the end I took in diet coke and no money unless it was in note form.

You're a very determined and organised lady, and I'm sure you'll get back on track.

x

Back