Favourite flavour?

Well done with the losses everyone :)

Find it really funny that at the beginning I LOVED the thai chilli soup...and now the bits in it and the taste makes me feel queasy, but I now love the chicken soup. Have never been a big fan of the chocolate shakes, but having them hot with a couple of sweeteners isn't too bad. The only one that hasn't changed for me is the vanilla shake, which I still love and have for brekkie every day :)

Hi
My favourite is banana, followed by strawberry then hot vanilla. Hate the chocolate - try it every now and again to see if I like it but I don't. Love the fudge nut bar though Yx

They taste much nicer straight out of the freezer - and last so much longer too

Thanks for your kind words flexible fish. I had been feeling rather dissapointed that I won't make the 3 stone in 3 months but you are right - 20% loss is a great achievment! Tonight is my 3 month weigh in so wish me luck!

I am going to try my Nut Fudge bar in the freezer tonight, thanks for the tip!

Thanks for your kind words flexible fish. I had been feeling rather dissapointed that I won't make the 3 stone in 3 months but you are right - 20% loss is a great achievment! Tonight is my 3 month weigh in so wish me luck!

I am going to try my Nut Fudge bar in the freezer tonight, thanks for the tip!

You could well make 3 stones in 3 months if you loose 3lb at tonights weigh.

And dont sell yourself short, its over 20%.

I read on the other thread youre going on lite...are you ready for that or would you rather stay on total? I know you say your friends doing it, but what I have learnt in 8 weeks of LL is that I am doing this for myself to benefit myself. Do not slow or hinder your progress because someone else wants you to go on lite...however, if lite will drive you on instead of giving up then go for it.

Awesome results in three months, staggering BMI and % changes

Charliefarlie Flex is right - make sure if you move across to lite that it is for you and not your friend. This is your journey and only yours. You are so close to your target that you have to forget about everyone else and stay focused on what is right for you. Good luck and hope you enjoy the choc bar out of freezer tonight :)

Thanks Flex and IWGT, I had a long hard think last night and have decided to stay in Devlopers for 4 weeks and then re - assess!

The NF bar in the freezer was AMAZING - thank you! Made it really chewy and satisfying :D

How sad am I: After reading this I Just phoned home to tell the OH to pop me one in the freezer for when I get home.

Nut fudge is the highlight of my diet.

Somewhen mentioned they had gone off Thai Chilli, just had one and I didnt enjoy it as much as when I first started, my tastebuds have shifted.

Talking of flavour.....St clements water flavour is awesome in carbonated water....so refreshing on warm days like it is just now.

Thanks Flex and IWGT, I had a long hard think last night and have decided to stay in Devlopers for 4 weeks and then re - assess!

Good stuff Charlie keep it up. The way you're lossing I can not see why you would want to give up doing it at this rate when you are doing so well

:8855: Flex you are so easily influenced. Know what you mean tho. The fudge bar just has to come straight out of freezer.

Charli well done on staying with developers. You wont regret it.

I started my new group last night - now officially a developer. It all felt a bit weird with new girls there but - hey im doing this for me- so im sure i will get used to my new group

I too will meet my new group next week IWGT, quite nervous as our group bonded really well.

I am worried that will pull my teeth out with my new found frozen NF bar addiction!

Lol Charlie. Cut it up before puttin it in freezer and then wen ur ready to eat it - suck it. Lasts much longer and ur teeth will be fine lol x

Have been given loads of homework to do for wednesday night. Just all feels a bit wierd being with a new group. By time I get used to it - it will be time for me to move on the the next group :8855:

Oooh homework? What do you have to do!?

Oooooh how stupid am I :doh: My new group is on a Thursday night and not a wednesday any more.Think i was havin a blonde moment :8855:Do you not get homework to do every week. Every week we have to read through the work we are going to be covering the following week and if we have any questions then we can ask them the next week.

gotta try the frozen nut fudges.

Back