Favourite SW kitchen gadget?

lickthelid

Lives here....
Was talking about this today with the in-laws.

We could literally not do without our Tefal Actify. It's amazing and makes piles of SW friendly chips or 'roast' potatoes or wedges using your tablespoon of olive oil (HEXB) and any flavourings you want to add (asda now do a specially designed spicy tomato coating) I know it also makes stirfrys etc too but for us its the potato all the way.

It got me to thinking, what kitchen gadget could you not do SW without? I'm looking for some new ideas....love a kitchen addition!!

I just love my actifry but I got a cheapo crinkle cutter & it is awesome for crinkle cut actifry chips- yum!

I've got a potato chip slicer thingy....not sure of the proper word for it! It's great for making proper chip shaped chips as well as carrot batons, diced onions, diced everything, in fact! So much quicker than chopping :)

I want a slicer thingy! What make is it??

Oh sorry for the late reply! I got in in a home ware shop but I have seen them in House of Fraser beside things like garlic crushers and tin openers. Apologies again for the late reply!

Okie dokies, I've now got my eye on a 'Nicer Dicer' which I'm going to treat myself to when they are back in stock.

It's a "Nicer Dicer". If you put potato dicer into amazon there's loads of different types :)

I am so getting one of these!!!!

Back