~ Fea - eurgh ~

Fea

:bliss:
I just love that ^^^ little fella lol.
So, hi!
I'm going to record my weight loss journey here. I'm not joining a class, as money is tight and I can't often make it to classes, which demotivates me terribly so I plan to weigh myself every Monday and record my results here.

I'm sure there will be a few ups and downs but hopefully with the support and advice:asskick: :p of everyone on the forum I'll get me where I want to be!

Last edited:
you can do it good luck :) x

Thanks.

I've had a positive day. I wasn't shocked at the weight on the scales which probably helped! I've also discover that EE may suit me down to the ground as it's not far from how I follow the plan anyway.

yeah sounds good to me :) once you find something your comfy and easy to follow its so much easyer!
:) xxx

Good Luck! A few of us dont go class (me inc) so here is wicked for support!

xxx

I had a look at your diary earlier Claire, and it really showed just how supportive (and mad, thank gawd :8855:) everyone is. You've done great.

I hope my enthusiasm stays! x x

Morning!
Day 2 and I'm still feeling positive. Took my son to school this morning, cam home and had breakfast and now just about to leave to take my daughter to the dentist with OH.

I'm taking some melon with me and maybe a sneaky muller light :D in case OH and daughter stop for food. I'm planning on coming back and making a lovely lunch.

I love days off work!!

So me and OH took the little'un to the dentist - and I cried :eek: - she has to have at least 4 teeth out!!!! :eek: She's only 10 bless her. But she has problems with her teeth - no wisdom teeth and an adult tooth missing - so they are removing these 4 teeth so that the rest can grow in properly and hopefully stop any problems in the future. It was shock though.

Anyway, OH wanted a Maccy D's on the way back. Typical. Daughter got some chicken nugets, carrot sticks and a fruit bag. OH got 2 big macs. And me? Well I got a large diet coke and a fruit bag. Yay!!

I came home, made my lunch and now I'm positively stuffed.

Still feeling positive. But so I should. It's only day 2 lol :D

nice 1!!!! im not very keen on mcdonalds but i do like my sprite zero ;) i had the dentist today 2 how weird is that lol my worst nightmare dentist!
x

I'm to a fan of Maccy D's either really, but sometimes I can be persuaded to have a burger - Not today though! I do love KFC but luckily there isn't one very close to me that I pass often, so the temptation is removed lol.

Dentists are a nightmare aren't they? My daughter was crying today just at the thought of having her teeth out. I hope your visit was a little less stressful! x

yeh i like subway lol but same never once close!
yeh suprisingly it went fine, i had a real dodgy belly in the morning coz ov nerves though. i used to cry when i was younger 2 lol now they let me sit ther with an ipod! haha!
x

yeah it turns my concerntration maybe you should try something like that with your daughter? x

how's your daughter now, it's a lot to go through at such a young age bless her!
How are you getting on? What did you have for lunch today...
you should add you food that you have to your diary it's really interesting reading what everyone is eating!
when is your 1st wi?
xxx

Hi laurie.

Daughter is doing fine. Been to school and has forgotten all about the dentist. Apparently the waiting list to get the work done on her teeth is at least 4 months so its a waiting game now.

WI is Monday. Only day 2 for me :eek:

I started a food diary on the other section before I seen this one. But this part seemed busier so I made a diary here too :eek:

I think I'll post my food on here from now on.

Day 1, Monday

Brunch ~ Beef savoury rice (with a pinch of chilli powder)

Dinner ~ Smash and beans (with chilli flakes... can you see a trend here? :D)

Tea ~ 2 slices of wholemeal bread - toasted (HEXb), Chicken breast (HEXb), shredded lettuce, onion and rice with Nando's peri peri sauce :drool: (3 syns)

Snacks ~ some slices of melon and a vanilla muller light.

To summarise, today I've had 2 HEXbs and 3 syns

Day 2 Tuesday

Breakfast ~ omlette (with jalapenos :drool: Am I weird?) and beans.

Lunch ~ chicken on a bed of lettuce and onion with a jacket spud, topped off with a drizzle of nando's peri peri sauce - 2 syns. Lush!

I'm hoping this works with the breakfast I had as an EE day

Dinner ~ the remainder of the chicken, again on lettuce and onion, with rice. peri peri (2 syns)

I'm feeling more than a bit full. I feel I have overate when I look at my food diary, but I have been stuck in the house for 2 days so that will be why.

Back at work tomorrow and hopefully I'll be able to stick at it and maybe not have such large meals at each meal time.

Day 2 Tuesday cont

Snacks ~ muller light

5 syns on total - 11 for the week

Today Day 3 Wednesday

Breakfast ~ omlette with strips of bacon and beans

Start work at 11am. Only there until 3 but I may stay behind for an hour extra - I need the money!
Going to take some fruit to stop me visiting the shops and getting crisps or chocolate.

Just have a peek at your diary Fea... omg your OH had 2 big macs?! :eek:

Good on you for your diet coke and fruit!!

He certainly did Hellie lol And he gets away with it too!

Day 3 Wednesday cont.

snack at work ~ apple and melon
No lunch
Dinner ~ chicken and rice with (you guessed it) peri peri sauce (4 syns)

Day 3 Yest.

snack ~ skinny cow mint hot chocolate (2 syns) and a muller light

6 syns for the day 17 for the week. didn't have an HEX...

So now it's day 4. Still feeling motivated and good about it but apprehensive about the weekend already. OH and I will be having a drink tomorrow night which of course I will syn. Then I'm at work on Sat and hopefully the match straight after. This will be a test of my will power as I usually have a couple of ciders. I'm going to try and keep the attitude of flexi syns and to stick to plan.

Back