~ Fea - eurgh ~

also had chicken, red pepper, onion and rice. And vodka.

Off out to the pub today so I'll def be over my syns. Never mind. I aim to enjoy it just not go over board. After all I'm making a lifestyle change and today is a day that won't happen often but it is part of my lifestyle, so my wi's will obviously reflect this.
I think as long as I keep on track after my marathon drinking sesh then I'm heading in the right direction,

had lots of vodka and diet coke yesterday! Had a pork sunday lunch with lots of veg but it was far from 'on plan'. I didn't succumb to the temptation to have a takeaway or crisps or anything else like that so I'm quite proud of myself. Not been the best week in terms of sticking to the plan but every week won't be like that so I'm just keeping at it!

Lost 1lb this week. Another step in the right direction.

Green day:
Today I had a mugshot before I left for uni, then had melon at uni. Just had a chicken breast (HEXb) with a tiny bit of rice and onion and the smallest jacket tattie I've ever seen lol. I added mixed leaf salad and peri peri sauce (2 syns) Was absolutely gorgeous.

Last edited:
Yest I also had some smash with peas left over from the kids tea. lol. I added mint sauce, was nice comforting food. I watched ANTM with a couple of alpen lights (HEXb ) and a muller light.

Not sure what to have today. OH made some stew but tbh it doesn't smell nice lol.

I'm hungry now...

stuck to plan yesterday (EE) but I think I overate.
Missed breakfast. Had chicken and jacket spud for dinner, chicken and rice for tea. Muller light and a alpen light. Then just before bed when I was really tired I ate instead of just going to bed. I had come rice and tuna. Ah well, I needed it.

Not sure about today yet. But I have my uniform on and last time I wore it it was very tight, but because recently we've had to wear jeans and a t-shirt, putting the uniform on today was a pleasant surpirse as it fits and the pants are even a bit slack. yay.

yesterday (EE) I had:
B: melon and alpen light
L: savoury rice
D: chilli and jacket spud
Snacks : alpen light (HEXb) , muller light, mughot.

As of yest I've had 6 syns for the week. Saving them so I can have something at the weekend. Whether it be some chocolate, crisps, curry sauce, alcohol... oh the choices!!

Today I plan to have:
B: Omlette and beens
L: Soup (not sure what kind yet.. what ever is on offer at the uni) and a wholemeal roll (HEXb)
D: Chilli and jacket spud
Snacks: Mugshot, muller lights.

Would that count as an EE day?

yesterday (EE) I had:
B: melon and alpen light
L: savoury rice
D: chilli and jacket spud
Snacks : alpen light (HEXb) , muller light, mughot.

As of yest I've had 6 syns for the week. Saving them so I can have something at the weekend. Whether it be some chocolate, crisps, curry sauce, alcohol... oh the choices!!

Today I plan to have:
B: Omlette and beens
L: Soup (not sure what kind yet.. what ever is on offer at the uni) and a wholemeal roll (HEXb)
D: Chilli and jacket spud
Snacks: Mugshot, muller lights.

Would that count as an EE day?

Hi Hun,

You still didnt have your HeA yesterday or not mentioned today either.
On EE you have 1 HeA and 1 HeB in order to make it work properly. Dont forget to have your fruit and veg either!

Thanks Mrs V

I never have HEXa cos I don't really drink milk unless its in tea - but I never drink tea! lol I don't like cheese either.

I know you're sooo right about the fruit and veg. I'm trying to sneak a couple of portions of veg in but that tends to be a couple a week lol. I snack of fruit - melon and apple mainly - during the day when I can. Not good enough I know.

Today I had bacon and beans in a white bun (8 syns)
Didn't have time for lunch so had a muller light
Dinner was jacket spud, chilli and a side salad (no dressing)

I'm still feeling a bit hungry so I might have omlette and beans or a mugshot.

14 syns for the week so far. Work then straight to the match tomorrow so I'll probably have a few syns then.

Back