~ Fea - eurgh ~

Hiya.
Travel & Tourism and Hospitality Management onto the last semester of my 2nd year. 1 more to go after this. Yay!

I think I'm going to get some water tablets and some dandelion tea (?) after asking for advice about feeling bloated on the main board. Fingers crossed it helps. I'm feeling really crampy now so it must definitely be totm.

Morning!!

Had the same dinner yest as the day before, thicker gravy (4 syns). 6 syns for the week so far. Played on the wii for about 40 mins doing boxing and tennis. My arms are killing this morning. Also did some stomach crunches - following claires lead lol.

Had grapes and melon for breakfast. Taking a mug shot 2 muller lights and a pack of melon cubes to work as I'm there until 3. Then straight to the uni library to finish (or attempt to finish) my essay. They do a gorgeous red pepper soup so I may have some of that.

Still feeling a bit crap but I've decided having a curry or loads of chips isn't going to solve it. Sticking to plan and eventually seeing the weight fall off will make me feel better.

Oh Fea! You sound really positive, and well done for resisting the curry and chips! With all that exercise you are going to be so fit and toned! You put me to shame! (goes to dig out an exercise dvd!) Keep going, you WILL do it!

I didn't quite manage the dvd Judi but I have a day off so I'm starting today!!
Stuck to plan on Wed. Had 3 syns. Yesterday I was naughty and had nothing at all to eat until 5 pm. I'd been at uni all day completing my essay (all done and handed in!!) so when I got in I had beef savoury rice.
When OH came home from work he brought in a chicken kebab. Pitta 7.5 syns and some chips 12 syns? Was nice.. ok... but didn't eat much.

Have had 25.5 syns this week. That works out at 5 syns a day (including today) so I'm quite pleased with myself.

Not going to the match this weekend so no need to worry about any temptations. At work Sat & Sun so will go in prepared. May have a drink on Saturday but like the kebab yest, I'll syn them and keep on track.

Been to Asda, bought a slow cooker, some plates that are slightly smaller than the huge things I have now to help with portion control and also some new knifes to chop up all of the lovely ingredients I'll be using in my slow cooker.

I hadn't ate when I went to Asda (bad lass) so me and OH went to the restaurant (it's crap). I had jacket tattie, beans and a gamon steak (had to have a bit of meat on there!) but only ate the potato and beans.

Yesterday I also had a mugshot and a muller light - not much I know. And vodka! Didn'y keep count of the syns. But I'm not worried, it's not like I'm throwing it all away because I maybe had more syns that I should have.

EE day
Today I've had alpen x 1 and I'll have another later (HEXb)
Lunch was home made chilli with a jacket tattie and veg.

Like last week I don't feel like I've lost or anything although I do feel slightly less bloated. We'll see what Monday brings.

Yest I had a chicken breast with some salad, rice and peri peri sauce (4 syns)

Today I had eggs and beans for breakfast, chicken breast with peri peri sauce and salad for lunch (2 syns) and for dinner I had some beef stew with wholemeal bread (HEXb)

I've went over my syns this week - by how many is anyones guess. And that's down to the vodka. But despite the vodka I've kept my syn intake in line. I haven't gave up just because I've had more than I should have. Thats a positive.

AF finally arrived so I feel much less bloated but still don't feel like I've lost. Despite that I'm enjoying how I'm feeling as I've drastically cut down my alcohol in take and I'm eating good, healthier meals.

I'm not confident of a loss tomorrow, but funnily enough its the thought of sharing a 'sts' or small loss with others on challenge threads for another week that upsets me. I quite happy with my progress, cos like I say, I've completely changed my eating and drinking lifestyle.

Well yay me! 4.5lb loss for me :bliss:

Also had the best news, 87% on an uni essay. Sooo happy.

All in all it's been a great day.

For "brunch" I had smash and beans. We were out of eggs lol. At work I had a mugshot, some melon and a muller light.

I'm about to have some chilli that I had frozen from the weekend.

:Dwell don thats fantastic bet you are feeling fabby :wave_cry:

Thanks guys.

Yesterday I also had 2x Alpen light (HEXb) and a muller light. Nil syns

Today I've been in a bit of a rush. Had a mugshot, an apple and some chilli.
Of too the match now, where I will undoubtedly have some alcohol but will try and stick to vodke and diet coke.

So last night I had 3 vodkas a pint of Kronenburg and a bottle of Magners/Bulmers. I am such an alky lol. I also made myself a bit of chicken salad. But after the footy I was naught and nicked some of my OHs chips!! Bad lass.

I'll have to get the syn values...

Yesterdays (and the total for this week so far) syns :
Chips 12 syns
Magners 11.5 syns
Vodka 7.5 syns
Kronenberg 6 syns?

So 37 syns in total. Not too worried. I'll count it as a flexi day if need be, but I will try and refrain from going mental with the syns for the rest of the week.

Today I've had a muller light, apple, beef savoury rice, sw chips and home made beef curry - it was lush, wholemeal bread (HEXb).

Well I'm feeling a little less enthusiastic than usual. Not sure why. I think it's because I'm on my 2nd of three days off and so I feel like a bit of a lump. Cos OH has been on day shift this week my days off are spent indoors doing nothing.

I look out of the window and think "I could go for a walk" but then I can't find my ipod or something else trivial so I give up before I've even got my coat on.

After reading one of the threads about running for 10 mins following a running plan I'm seriously considering trying this. I'll have to get myself some decent running shoes. Anyone recommend a good pair that don't cost a fortune?

I think I'll go and have some breakfast and then maybe have a go of the wii.

Today I've had a mugshot and a muller light - the new cherry and choc one - 2 syns.

39 syns in total.

I had left over beef curry and rice for lunch.
For dinner I've had chicken on a bed of lettuce with rice, onion and red pepper. I added a little peri peri sauce 1 syn.

40 syns so far this week.

Morning!

Today I've had omlette and beans for brekkie.

Going to drink lots of water today as I haven't drank as much as I usually would the past few days.

Was a bit of a hectic day yest.
OH had an interview at work to keep the team leader job he's been doing for the past few months. As the place he's working at is facing a lot of redundancies and also because his shifts have changed and we've already lost 25% of his pay, it was biggg deal.

I helped him with his presentation the night before and he text me after the interview to say it went well.

Then he went to play football after work and he hurt his ankle! We thought it was broken but after a few hours at A&E we found that luckily it's not, he has snapped the ligaments - ouch - and should be off work. He's not!!

So, he naughtily went into work today and has just text to tell me he got the job!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! :bliss:

Awww thats great news!!
Its all too worrying at the moment trying to justify your job in order to keep it, so well done to Other half!!!
Ouch about the foot though and make sure that he puts it up when he comes home otherwise its going to make things worse and could take longer to heal.

I know Mrs V the daft get has been standing on it watching the little on at footy. Home with his foot up now though.

Just had chicken, red pepper, onion and rice.
Had muller light, alpen light (HEXb, I'll have the other later) and a mugshot earlier.

had a mugshot earlier and just had some smash and beans.

Feeling a bit ... bleurgh. Bit of a bad mood.

Back