~ Fea - eurgh ~

Day 4 Thurs.

B ~ omlette and beans
L ~ Apple (no time to have anything else) Skinny cow hot chocolate (2 syns)
D ~ Left over chicken, rice and onions
Lots of water.

Feel a bit bloated but that's probably because I was starving when I had dinner and stuffed my face lol.

Bit stressed, uni assignment due in a week today and I haven't started it yet :eek:

good luck at the weekend you can still have a couple off ciders and not feel guilty I am planning on having a flexi day tomorrow and allowing myself a few drinks ,menus look nice where do you get the perri perri from

Hiya,
You can buy it direct from Nando's but they also have it in Sainsburys and Asda.

I'm not going to put too much pressure on myself this weekend but I'm a bit :sigh:
compared to how I was at the beginning of the week. I feel bloated and fat - but hey don't we all.

I'm not sure if it's my totm as I have the coil and I'm not regular and it doesn't really happen but I do get the normal symptoms. So I just tend to feel fat, bloated and sorry for myself for a week and then it passes and I think "oh it was my totm" :8855:

I think I'll try and stick to ss foods where possible.

Good luck for the assignment and the rest of the week, i no what you mean about the totm i had the arm implant for 2 years and i was like that.

Thanks. Its horrible isnt it?
I think I'll need more than luck with this assignment though :8855:

19 syns for the week so far

Day 5 Friday

Thai mugshot

I know I haven't ate enough today but I plan to make up for it with dinner. I went to Asda and bought some bits and pieces to see me through the weekend.
I love the mugshots! I bought four, but I had one and my sis and mam had one too :D so I'm going to have to make another trip to Asda as I want to take some to work.

Well I feel like crap. I stuck to plan on Friday, had a couple of vodka's on the evening. Then on Saturday I had maybe half a mugshot at work - no time for anything else - then I went to the match where I had 3 pints which later that evening turned into some vodka's and the night ended with a kebab :break_diet: Why oh why do I do it?!!

Funnily enough, I don't feel bad about the excessive alcohol (and syns) or the kebab, because this is my weekend, my lifestyle and although I don't plan to have a kebab every week, I will be having a drink.

Anyway, what I do feel bad about is the size of the portions I have eaten all week. I never used to have breakfast, I'd usually just have lunch, dinner or a takeaway and then wine or snacks of rubbish.

Now I'm having a huge breakfast, a huge lunch and a huge dinner. After each meal I've felt more than full, and I think it will show on my first WI tomorrow. I'm a bit disappointed. I think I got a little over excited with EE :D

Here's to week 2....

Weighed myself this morning when I got up. STS.

Disappointed as I think most people expect a loss of some kind during their first week. Oh well, just have to keep going.

I have woken up really crampy but no idea if its my totm as I'm not regular at all. Certainly feels like it. Maybe that contributed? That and the fact I had a kebab on Saturday lol. I think also I ate far too much, for me personally, during the week.

Anyway, enough of the excuses. I'm dreading this week - not food wise but because my essay is due in on Thursday and it's really difficult. I'm going to find it difficult to get my head around that, do my shifts at work and manage the kids. Ah well. I always said I loved a challenge.

Ranble over.

totm has a lot to answer for I tell ya!

That may def contribute and the kebab - what kind?? chicken, doner?

Good Luck this week?
x

Thanks Claire. Guess what I just did? Weighed myself again and it showed 1lb loss :8855: I'm sticking with the STS, I should know not to weigh myself repeatedly!!

The kebab (doner) will definitely have contributed but by that point I was already feeling like it wasn't dropping off if you know what I mean. I'd only had a mugshot that day too. I was bad!! :eek::D

You know what I would take the lb loss?! Seriously as then you feel like you have lost - which your scales show you have now and then as wasnt more for the reasons you mentioned above next week should show more? kwim?
x

I'm not sure what to take Claire. I weighed myself again when I got in from work :eek: lol and it showed I'd lost 1lb again!!! What's a girl to do?

I had rice this morning, mugshot and muller light at work.
For dinner I had chicken (hexb), smash, mixed veg with gravy (2 syns) and mint sauce. Was sooo nice.

Have some work to do and then I'll have a break and play on the wii!! x x

Green day. 1 hexb, 2 syns. Not enough fruit or veg!

Last edited:
Well my tummy is rumbling a bit (how the hell?!! lol) so Im going to have some melon a large glass of water and a bit of a play on the wii (tennis). Then get myself to bed x

Morning!!

Going out for lunch with OH today, just the two of us as a treat. I think we'll choose somewhere that does steak and jacket spud cos then I could have an EE day or maybe a red day with the jacket as a HEXb.. Ah decisions decisions :bliss:

My arms are killing me this morning after boxing on the wii last night lol. Going to have another go later.

Had jacket tattie with a chicken breast. I also had a bit of OH's steak, just a couple of mouthfuls. Was lush. Stayed away from the puds - yay - and stuck to diet pepsi.
Also had some melon for breakfast.

Not sure if I should make this an EE day.. is that possible? Or do I have to stick to original?

Had my hair done, its really really blonde. I've also got an old exercise dvd out. Davinas Power of 3. Might brave it later!

i would say ee n then you can hace hexb??

Reactions: Fea
Thanks Claire. That's the answer I wanted but I'm a bit scared of EE after last week even though I know it's all to do with totm rather than what I'm eating x x

EE it is then!

Dinner is the same as last night as I have a chicken breast begging to be eaten and the veg to go with it. Yum.

I know it's late and I've not eaten since midday but I've been feeling crappy and doing my essay. 1800 words still to go - by Thursday!!! Aaaaaaarghhhh!!

Back to food, think I'll try the new orange muller light after.

Back