Fear of a (please don't let me be a) fat bridesmaid!

Lol maybe when healed they'll be really dark when first done. They lighten about 50% when healed. Just having my hair done before the drive up to Newcastle. I'm hoping she's had tea before I get there. Got a secret bar to have when I go to bed lol the bf is convinced I'll be naughty when I'm with her as I hardly ever see her... I hope I don't! But if it happens it'll happen.

I just wanted to say I really appreciate you all taking the time to read and reply to me you're all so lovely and supportive! X

We are like a second family - I know I wouldn't have got as far as I have without all you guys ;) x

At the friends... They're getting a Chinese!! Everything is carby!!!! I'm trying egg foo Young??? Never had it before and declined the chips it comes free with.
Cannot believe I'm being so good!

It's daft I feel really sad that I can't just order what I like, and I did

Hope you liked the egg foo Young Emma I really like it! Well done for making good choices x

Wow. Brilliant resolve - well done.
How was the egg foo Young?

Actually was really nice! I did eat 2 chips and I'm not even sorry lol! It was chicken and king prawn. Feel like I'm winning by being good and making correct choices under pressure. Turned down wine too!

Eyebrows all done, managed a sneaky shake for breakfast in the car. Just got home now so will have a bar soon xx

That's brilliant! It sounds weird but it's really tasty - years since I've had one but I would chose that if we was having Chinese! Yummy. And turning down wine - amazing x

Last edited:
It's the last thing I'd choose however if everyone's getting one again at least I have a go to choice that I like so I can join in! :)
Wasn't even fussed about the wine. Winning!
I had better be at a 2 stone loss Tuesday!! X

I wouldn't chose that if I wasn't on this diet - I must say I'm really craving Chinese for some reason. That's strange as my cravings are always chocolate! X

My goodness I've been strong again!
Has free cinema vouchers so went to see jungle book but also had free pop n popcorn.... I didn't have popcorn and just had Coke Zero.

Was starving after and we went Morrisons... Soooo wanted go get something foody but didn't! Boy got a pizza it's cooking I'm trying to be strong and go to make a shake...... No Ice!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!! He's eating this massive pizza next to me I'm starving!!! Did NOT have a bite!

So proud of myself!

Bex I just want carbs nothing sweet lol carbs carbs carbs xx

I know it's not the same but the pizza base is quite nice and I put chicken or tuna on it and a tiny bit of cheese and it really hits the spot. Don't know if you have tried it x

Well done for resisting. I faced similar challenges yesterday. It's hard but hopefully we'll see the benefit come Tuesday weigh in

Well done on resisting so much temptation. We thought about going to the cinema yesterday but I didn't think I could resist popcorn so we didn't risk it :(

Well done Mrs!
Bex I haven't after trying them 2 meals I gave up on them all far too scary! X

Twin it's not too bad once it's dark lol next time think I'll take a chopped up bar!
Thanks darc! X

I don't like most of the meals but when Lee is having pizza I don't feel like I'm missing out too much x

I've got an L as well he's luke. Yeah it's a good plan. I gave all my pizzas to my mum but might get one back! Are they faff to make? X

No not really just mix it with water and it makes like a dough then I fry light an oven tray and you just spread it on the tray and it takes about 10 mins or so to cook. I make mine into more a flat bread shape then put the sauce on (naughty but I don't always use the one that comes with it I sometimes use tomato paste!) and the I put chicken n spinach or tuna and a bit of onion. It's not pizza but it's a close alternative! X

Back