Fear of a (please don't let me be a) fat bridesmaid!

Hi Emma, how are you doing? x

Hi all
So I had a lovely holiday the food wasn't great as hardly any choice so I basically ate a million types of carbs for every meal! Flight got cancelled coming home to Newcastle had to fly into Edinburgh get someone to collect us at 1am and drive us to newc to get our car then home at like 5am!
I've got home and ate everything all weekend I won't list it but trust me it's a disgrace.

However
Tomorrow I'm fully back on track and committed I think the big brake has done me good. I'll get weighed on Tuesday and whatever it is will be.
X

Glad you had a good holiday!
I think a break is good, it stops you from going exante crazy!!!
Good to have you back :)

Soooooo THE dresses arrived.... Mines far too big! To be fair everyone's is a little big but mines massive I'm over the moon as although it didn't fit properly I felt really nice in it, I'm so so pleased I started this journey!!!!

Having a tough time at the moment in the build up to handing in my notice which I have to wait a month to do and starting the new job. Also the boy moves in in 24 days :) which is exciting but nerve wracking after nearly 7 years together. House mate is taking it well and today's been awful think she's back to not speaking to me again after being fine about it 2 weeks ago. I must confess I was sad and stressed and had a McDonald's after having breakfast and lunch products booooo but the dress this evening has made me feel better.

On a course all day tomorrow it's the second part of the one a month or so ago where I was trapped round the board table and lunch brought in! Then Friday Saturday Sunday were doing the Plymouth drive again so that's going to be difficult! Xx

Soooooo THE dresses arrived.... Mines far too big! To be fair everyone's is a little big but mines massive I'm over the moon as although it didn't fit properly I felt really nice in it, I'm so so pleased I started this journey!!!!
ut she will come around.
Having a tough time at the moment in the build up to handing in my notice which I have to wait a month to do and starting the new job. Also the boy moves in in 24 days :) which is exciting but nerve wracking after nearly 7 years together. House mate is taking it well and today's been awful think she's back to not speaking to me again after being fine about it 2 weeks ago. I must confess I was sad and stressed and had a McDonald's after having breakfast and lunch products booooo but the dress this evening has made me feel better.

On a course all day tomorrow it's the second part of the one a month or so ago where I was trapped round the board table and lunch brought in! Then Friday Saturday Sunday were doing the Plymouth drive again so that's going to be difficult! Xx

Wow, too big, what an amazing feeling!

24 days, that is so exciting :) it will fly by too! It is shame it is being tainted by your house mate but she will come around.
Hope you have a good day :) x

Don't let your housemate's mood dampen the excitement of your boy moving in soon! Like Natalie says, she will come around.

Great news on the dress - means if you have it taken in you can have it tailored to fit you perfectly, which will look fantastic!

Hi, sorry haven't been here.
She's been horrible, we are no longer speaking, found out she's been paying loads less than me every month works out as about a grand but won't give me any of it! She's said so many horrible things to me yet is still in my house. I'm so upset as I know I haven't done anything wrong but know she'll be telling everyone j have. We've got the hen do in 2 weeks which is going to be sooo awkward. Just feel horrible been so on edge all week just panicking and feeling sad and upset xx

I NEED to get back on plan for next full week then till Thursday of week after! As not sure when the dress is getting taken in but I've put on loads of weight and need to get it back off. Can't let her ruin me!

Yes was great not being embarrassed trying it on and not feeling conscious in it. Once it's altered I think it'll look lovely :) xx

Worse not that I thought that was possible feel so alone x

Sometimes getting things in perspective can help, like thinking how many thousands of years this place has been here and one day everyone on the planet will be gone and nothing that ever mattered will really matter anyway. Helps me sometimes :)

why not try finding a meetup on meetup.com there are tonnes on there and you'll definately meet some new people , from just randomly going into a bar for a night with a group of people that have planned it, to spirituality, hobbies, you name it it's on there, good luck this week!

I know I've been quiet but haven't been in a good place and don't want to just moan and tell you all the terrible things I'm eating. Homes work but week tomorrow is the end of it I hope fingers crossed as she'll be gone. Got the hen do this weekend and I'm dreading it due to the atmosphere and the fact I'm nowhere near what I wanted weight wise and just keep eating

Oh darcy it's so not

Back