February Challenge

-2lbs for me this week kay. It is TOTM tho, so hoping next week is better.
grr sick of these low losses, so much for being able to lose on average a stone a month...I'm going to be doing this for years at this rate! LOL!

Awww 2lbs is still a loss. Well done you should be proud. I know how u feel about the low losses. It's so disheartening I had 3 weeks of them and I was so jealous reeding everyone else's losses. Became a bit obsessed ! ( still am lol) i reckon next week you ll have a sudden drop. Don't get down about it your doing so well xxx

TOTM is always tricky Tina x
You're one pound away from 2 stone in 6 weeks! That is brilliant and well on track for a stone a month. Perseverance is the name of the game, I'm sure next week it will be better. Just hang in there, you're doing really well x x x

-2lbs for me this week kay. It is TOTM tho, so hoping next week is better.
grr sick of these low losses, so much for being able to lose on average a stone a month...I'm going to be doing this for years at this rate! LOL!

I am sure your loses will even out over the month. I know its hard but you have lost a fantastic amount so far.
Sarahx

Hi all,

I have had my 3rd weigh in today and I have not lost any weight.
It's my own fault I have started to pick, I have not gained, however I have not lost either.
I just need to get my head into order.
I hope I can stay 100% next week.
I only have two stone to lose to get to my goal.
I would also congratulate everyone on their losses !!
Kind regards
Miss Piggy ( AKA , Miss Picker)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all,

It's my own fault I have started to pick, I have not gained, however I have not lost either.
Kind regards

i know how you are feeling. In. Previous attempts picking has been my downfall. It's hard to keep it up, particularly as you near goal, but just think how great it will feel to get there.
Keep going and good luck xx

Hi all,

Kind regards

I know I can't keep this up for more than 4-6 weeks... I know it's lame but I just can't.
Once I lose about a stone I start looking quite normal (even though I'm still overweight and my bum is huge)...
Once I stop feeling so unhappy with how I look I find motivation far, far harder.

What I'm doing is promising myself I have to do LT until 24th this month (5 and a bit weeks total)... Then a proper refeed week, a week's break - NO BINGING, just sensible eating... Then going on again for another 4 weeks.

Maybe if you really can't keep your motivation up something like this could help you?

Either way - be proud of what you've done so far! :)

Thank you Nic ,

And and, I have a wedding to attend in May (bank holiday) and a final dress fitting in mid March .
So I really do need to lose a stone at the least.
I hope I can motivate myself again and get it back together.
Kind regards
Miss Piggy

I'm doing the same as And, breaking every 6 weeks or so. I really admire those who can SS for months on end, but working to a date rather than a weight has kept me in a better frame of mind this time as I can control the dates, but not how much I'll lose. I'm sure your dress fitting will be a good motivator to stay on track. It's funny how differently we all approach things for our own motivation.

Good luck x

TOTM is always tricky Tina x
You're one pound away from 2 stone in 6 weeks! That is brilliant and well on track for a stone a month. Perseverance is the name of the game, I'm sure next week it will be better. Just hang in there, you're doing really well x x x
Thanks everyone. I am so fed up this week....it's been harder this week than the 1st week! I can't stop crying all the time, and feel so tired and hungry all the time...yet I'm in Ketosis?!?! I had originally planned on doing this diet til I got to goal...now I can't think past today! I am scared that this isn't the answer I thought it would be. :( The 1st 2 weeks I had the weight loss motivating me, the last few weeks have been so depressing and making it so much harder to think of doing this until goal, as at this rate it is going to take sooo much longer than I 1st thought, and I'm really scared that I can't hack it. Really struggling right now. Ho hum!!

Tina, you've lost nearly TWO STONES in 6 weeks...
This is a long term thing - a stone a month is normal. You're doing better than expected.

Go look in the mirror - I bet there's a big difference from 6 weeks ago? I bet your clothes are loser and you don't feel so tired walking up the stairs at home?

I tend to lose slower than most people on LT so I know how disheartening it can be to only lose 1-2lbs. I've had STS before on LT which is gutting...

BUT, there is no denying it does work - and work far faster than weightwatchers or slimming world.

Don't be so harsh with yourself.

Oh and back to my favourite - go get two tins of beans/chickpeas/whatever from your cupboard - you've lost MORE than those two tins... Imagine those on your hips/bum/belly... They've gone since last week. Whoooo!

Oh Tina, I know how you feel. The weight will come off, but sometimes the waiting is so hard. Just try to take it a day then a week at a time. You can do it. xx

I think the fact that I'm so hungry isn't helping. If I wasn't feeling so deprived I could handle the loss being this slow, but in my head I feel like I am being cheated, as I feel that if the loss was proportional to the hunger I would have lost loads more! Does that make any sense?!

That is EXACTLY how I feel too Tina!

"I'm doing this bloody diet I should be losing a stone a week cos I'm suffering"...

But I did do WW for 3-4 months and lost about 3-4lbs... Yes I was eating normal food but the weightloss was a joke.

So on balance LT is better.

And you do feel thinner don't you and I bet walking upstairs is easier... Go on admit it :D

Just 6 weeks... in just 6 weeks. :D

OK, I'll stop the cheerleading now :p

Hi all,

Kind regards

Come on MissPiggy, you can do it!!! x x x

That is EXACTLY how I feel too Tina!

"I'm doing this bloody diet I should be losing a stone a week cos I'm suffering"...

But I did do WW for 3-4 months and lost about 3-4lbs... Yes I was eating normal food but the weightloss was a joke.

So on balance LT is better.

And you do feel thinner don't you and I bet walking upstairs is easier... Go on admit it :D

Just 6 weeks... in just 6 weeks. :D

OK, I'll stop the cheerleading now :p

You are right. I did WW and lost 2 and a half stone in about a year! BUT I wasn't hungry.
I want to be rewarded for my suffering! LOLOL!
Ok whinge over now! :)

Tina, have you tried chewing ice? I do find, especially when my craving/hunger is uncomfortable that chewing ice, eases it. I let it melt or bash it into smaller pieces so it's not big chunks - wouldn't want to be responsible for anyones teeth getting broken lol. It seems to signal to my brain that I've chewed so therefore I've eaten?

Tina, have you tried chewing ice? I do find, especially when my craving/hunger is uncomfortable that chewing ice, eases it. I let it melt or bash it into smaller pieces so it's not big chunks - wouldn't want to be responsible for anyones teeth getting broken lol. It seems to signal to my brain that I've chewed so therefore I've eaten?
That's a good idea, will have to try that. Thanks!

Thank you Kay,

Hopefully I will prove to myself next week that I can do it.
Kind regards
Miss Piggy

Thank you Kay,

Hopefully I will prove to myself next week that I can do it.
Kind regards
Miss Piggy

Go for it girl!

Back